Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion

Katie price #370 Faking bad mental elf & Double bankrupt, Will she ever learn to keep her trap shut?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Me and my partner thought he seemed a tad simple on mafs. We both thought he was ugly and had the most awful dress sense. Both of us couldn't understand why any of the girls were attracted to him.
Hes beyond ugly lol looks a complete bleeping prick and got no personality at all hes got to be the worst egg yet i cant see what benefit he is to her unless hes the new chauffeur i cant see him being a family man lol why would he want her with all her kids money troubles and dramas lol hes got to be a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.