Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seemed to lap it up stupidly, one woman put a post up while skanky was talking saying 'so inspiring' !
Why am I not suprised!
Inspiring….😭 the only inspiration you can take from her is seeing the state of it & knowing you want to be nothing like it because all she is now is a slurring, screeching example of how someone has completely fucked up her life 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_7233.jpeg

Something skank knows nothing about! Wonder if this is a reaction about the way Bunny was dressed last night…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Listen folks I know, like me, you’ve all been worrying, quite rightly, after hearing that we are all going to be bankrupt if not already. Anyway I’m going to share something with you now which will help us all turn around our financial woes….. be prepared for another level of insight from business guru Ms Katie bleeping Price.

She was asked what she thought about having multiple streams of income - something we could all do with right now. Here’s her response…. (I’ll give you a spoiler it’s eye lashes and double numbers)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Listen folks I know, like me, you’ve all been worrying, quite rightly, after hearing that we are all going to be bankrupt if not already. Anyway I’m going to share something with you now which will help us all turn around our financial woes….. be prepared for another level of insight from business guru Ms Katie bleeping Price.

She was asked what she thought about having multiple streams of income - something we could all do with right now. Here’s her response…. (I’ll give you a spoiler it’s eye lashes and double numbers)
She's rambling away like an old drunk chav in the outdoor smoking area of a Whetherspoons who thinks they've made a load of new friends and an audience to tell their drunken tales to, but everyone's just acknowledging her than warily taking a few steps back and getting on with their night whilst she continues rambling on into the abyss.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

She starts off almost sensible and then goes from eyelashes to double numbers?! Great business advice, looking out for special messages in random numbers! It's what psychologists call 'delusions of reference' or 'magical thinking'.

Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 21.20.38.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36

As usual she spouts a complete load of bleeping tit
---
She's rambling away like an old drunk chav in the outdoor smoking area of a Whetherspoons who thinks they've made a load of new friends and an audience to tell their drunken tales to, but everyone's just acknowledging her than warily taking a few steps back and getting on with their night whilst she continues rambling on into the abyss.
The bleeping thing cant even talk properly because of her teeth and baboon arse lips add into that a shed load of booze and its complete word salad why would ANYBODY take advice from her ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Angry at her, not angry at you...
---

She is a prowfessional mowdel of 88 years, don'cha know.... and the camera loves her....

View attachment 2835963View attachment 2835964
Here's what gets me. She sobers up and the next day sees pictures like this of herself. Now you and I would take one look and go "I'm not bleeping posing like that again I look a right twit". What does KP do? Goes one better every bleeping time....I dont get it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

She doesn’t have a bleeping clue what she is talking about, more word salad to try & hide the fact that she can’t properly answer the question

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve been out of the loop for a while, and everyone knows I haven’t a clue about reality shows etc, But
the Krusties can help me, this JJ fella , is he all there?? Looks a few sandwiches short of a picnic to me, a bit gormless, makes sinkboy look like a catch
Me and my partner thought he seemed a tad simple on mafs. We both thought he was ugly and had the most awful dress sense. Both of us couldn't understand why any of the girls were attracted to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Listen Kipper ... you are now in the midst of TWO PERSONAL BANCRUPTCIES ... they can and will take any of your assets that THEY choose ... it is not your choice, your mucky cesspit is not 'safe' and it CAN be taken you stupid bint ... obviously you are in full, complete denial of how dire your situation is
I agree shes in total bleeping denial a narcissist cannot stand to be critisised or questioned about anything they expect everybody to believe every lying word the say Skanky minge is a prime bleeping example always somebody elses fault same with partners cheating shes accused all of them in one way or another yet its been proved shes the cheater deflection deflection deflection

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Well th world's enlightened now. Feck it I'm off to buy a 99 🍦🍦 and become a rich witch.......
Jesus! I can't believe she's only been made bankrupt twice. Thick witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So , I gleaned this . I need to start selling eyelashes , starting small .

Small eyelashes .

I then need to decide if I’m happy with a small house and garden . This , that.

Then I look for double numbers . This that, wipe the tit wiv awal the younger gels , steer the ship being Mum and Dad , do my caweew Natrul .

This time next year I’ll be a millionaire .

I do hope this latest book is business advice with the Price .
She’s practically Alan Sugar & Richard Branson rolled into one.

This , that.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Katie price #370 Whether it's oxpecker or Sinkboys pecker skanky doesn't care, she lures every sucker into her lair

Reactions: 12
So , I gleaned this . I need to start selling eyelashes , starting small .

Small eyelashes .

I then need to decide if I’m happy with a small house and garden . This , that.

Then I look for double numbers . This that, wipe the tit wiv awal the younger gels , steer the ship being Mum and Dad , do my caweew Natrul .

This time next year I’ll be a millionaire .

I do hope this latest book is business advice with the Price .
She’s practically Alan Sugar & Richard Branson rolled into one.

This , that.
I like how she mentioned she likes the book 'The Secret....but she hasn't read it yet'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.