Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seemed to lap it up stupidly, one woman put a post up while skanky was talking saying 'so inspiring' !
I think it was the spell checker, was suppose to be this is so tiring. It got changed spell checkers do that to me all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Phil and Grant aren't happy with Katie's latest photo, think they now both look like an old Russian woman in a headscarf.
Phil's took it very badly, turning to drink 😄 x

Resizer_17113977277651.jpg

Cover the balds heads up and you see their point of view lol x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Looks like H went to the same hospital skank used to go to to get her badly broken never walk again worstist doctors have ever seen bandages changed 😉😉😉😉 or Edna's at Pricey Towers and cut her hand gardening at her country cottage and took the picture there because it looks like a womans hand and why would H be dressed in tight leggings when he wears adult nappies. 😎

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest
Listen Kipper ... you are now in the midst of TWO PERSONAL BANCRUPTCIES ... they can and will take any of your assets that THEY choose ... it is not your choice, your mucky cesspit is not 'safe' and it CAN be taken you stupid bint ... obviously you are in full, complete denial of how dire your situation is

Reactions: 34
Is this even his hand? Resting on his knee? Or someone else's 🤔
Doesn't look like Harvey's hand to me ... looks like a woman's hand... as others have said since when has Harvey ever worn leggings ... it doesn't look like an actual bandage either, just a tube bandage sitting loosely around SOMEONES HAND and wrist ... certainly didn't require a hospital visit to put that on ... tiny bit of blood around the fingernail there is a nice touch ... this is Harvey's hand... pull the other one Kipper

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Deflect deflect deflect she’s disgusting I haven’t posted on this thread for ages but this latest with Harvey has given me the rage

Reactions: 35
Does anyone know if there's a legal reason why she keeps harping on and on that they can't take her house. Or is it just because she's 47 and completely thick the same way she doesn't know anything about Tax and VAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it does look like Harvey, the sweatpants just look tight because he is bigger. Of course the deflection and using him is disgusting as ever!
---
Does anyone know if there's a legal reason why she keeps harping on and on that they can't take her house. Or is it just because she's 47 and completely thick the same way she doesn't know anything about Tax and VAT.
She's a delusional moron. 😅 I think that's it. She doesn't own the majority of the house the mortgage co. do.

Reactions: 29
This court phobia she has, it's very specific isn't it? Is it the wigs, or maybe the briefcases or the judges gavel 🤣. Or is it being scared of people in authority questioning her as she's got things to hide and the usual dog ate my homework tales don't work in court?

Anxiety is not an excuse not to attend court. Think of all the women who are witnesses in rape cases, or children or people attending as witnesses to violent offenders, it usually does make people nervous and is probably has an effect on their metal health. But here we have the unbelievably special case of Katie Price who can't possibly even appear in court and explain where some money has gone. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It's a bit like her phobia of needles that only rears it's head when the police require a blood sample from her, and not when she is getting fillers, tattoos, surgery etc!
---
Is this even his hand? Resting on his knee? Or someone else's 🤔
Looks more like HER hand and leg! Very feminine nails!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Still don't believe H had to be rushed to hospital think it was an old picture or a picture Edna had sent skank because Edna had cut her hand in the garden, but before Edna could use it for some poor wee thing instasham post skank told her she needed to use the blood spatter picture for deflection and sympathy then a few hours later its H mummy needs to carry on with some deflection and sympathy so put this bandage on and you can have a carrot cake. 😉

Reactions: 30
Still wondering where H had his accident and splattered the brick wall in blood from his gaping wound,, because Pricey Towers and the annex are completely rendered from top to bottom front to back and the stables are wooden. Not a bleeping cunting brick wall in sight 🤔🥴😎View attachment 2836900View attachment 2836901View attachment 2836902
I’m sure on her story the other day when she was slagging the media off for the fake college story he was on his way back to college must’ve been her lying again if she was ft him at home last night

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.