Katie Price #368 This is not just any bankruptcy, this is a Skankruptcy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One friend of the star said: 'Katie always feared that she would never get over Pete. He was the love of her life and when things went wrong she was heartbroken.
'While she would often complain that he was strict with her and wouldn't always let her do what she wanted to, he kept her on the straight and narrow. He made sure that she was on top of her life.
'But more than that, she was happy with him, she was content.

And her fans who watch the videos on TT will still say Pete was controlling and gaslighting her, but this friend/source states otherwise….🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah she was so content with Pete she was shagging about all over the place;. Thats a sign of real contentment innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Only now when she faces the prospect of not being "Minted" any longer and all her grubby possessions being taken from her at last :)
Do you think she'll throw herself in front of the bailiffs whilst spreadeagled against the wall shouting.... "Nooooooooooooooooo.... Don't take the Barbies...."?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I Think she’s more tit scared because of the lies she’s told,all will unfold and can been seen as a pathological bleeping liar.She can’t handle it..👏🥳
---
I just unfollowed someone on Instagram when I saw it was inspirational women and KK was there! What a joke, what’s inspirational about her??
Another bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Apart from filming her content for OnlyFans, Price spends her time pottering near her now rather dilapidated home in the tiny village of Dial Post in West Sussex. She's often seen driving her pink Range Rover and regularly frequents the café at the Old Barn garden centre across the road from her home, where she enjoys a cup of tea and a cake.

She’s often seen driving her pink RR….
Makes her sound like Miss Marple! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is still enabling bollocks though isn't it. She needed Pete to 'keep her on the straight and narrow'. So at this time Pete was responsible for her, then at times it's been Dan, then it's Sophie. Didn't AFP say Sophie needed to look after her when she died?

She's an adult for fecks side, she can either look after herself or she needs serious inpatient care!
Really fucks me off that PA is always bought up she was only married to him for 3 1/2 years they split up in bleeping May 2009 nearly 15 yearscago hes got married again has 2 kids with Emily and another dues anytime those Price cunts dont care what they say or how it affects PA or EA or J& P its disgusting all the men and tit shes done in the years since is all down to the Skanky minge wish i could blame my ex for everything thats gone wrong in my life since we split up i woulnt bleeping dream of it and lets get it right she treated PA like tit just like she does every bloke shes been with since shes nothing but a horrible bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Aggressive? The previous poster accused me of playing a victim and indicated I should leave the thread as did others. I thought my response to that was pretty reasonable.

I will continue to give my views on certain topics even if its not the opinion that certain people want to hear.

Certain other things here are boring, sometimes offtopic, and repetitive as hell but people (rightly) don't try and shut them down.

I'm going nowhere.
Mrs B why are you so angry, are you ok it’s obvious the GFM and how it’s being spent is a huge trigger for you. You go on Michelles instagram and get obsessed with what she’s got and how she got it I’m worried for your mental health being triggered like this, please look after yourself and try not to read too much into things, Kieran has had a beautiful lifeline gifted to him to help his fight with skanky and get those kids back that’s what should be our main thought not how much a bracelet cost or didn’t cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Worth bookmarking this :

Someone kindly shared it on here before. If you paste in the web page address you can view any article for free x

here’s the daily mail article:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder where all the cash she earns is stashed? Under the floorboards at the MM or does someone else hold onto it for her e.g Dan. Funny how he’s suddenly around at the moment 🤔

As predicted the MH card is being played and she’s making out she’s a victim of the red tops bullying. Oh as well as bringing up all the old tit that we’ve heard time and time again such as the rapes that didn’t happen (that is just sick 😡). She’s throwing everything bar the kitchen sink to try and gain public sympathy. Perhaps the bailiffs took the sink!

Looks like Legoboy has gone into hiding.

Also just to say I’m glad MP & KH had a nice night away for K’s birthday, after all the tit they have to put up with a night out is the least they deserve.

Reactions: 31
U
Probably waiting to get paid as one of the people she stiffed in Skancruptcy #1
---

Enjoyable as it would be, I dont care if she is on the stand for a public examination ... enough will be in the papers anyway ... I just want to read that she has got her comeuppance and the full details of that WILL be public
Same here shes deffo trying anything to either not go to the BH or get it ajourned yet again she and the Price clan are going all out have they told the bleep to lay low this weekend i wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder where all the cash she earns is stashed? Under the floorboards at the MM or does someone else hold onto it for her e.g Dan. Funny how he’s suddenly around at the moment 🤔

As predicted the MH card is being played and she’s making out she’s a victim of the red tops bullying. Oh as well as bringing up all the old tit that we’ve heard time and time again such as the rapes that didn’t happen (that is just sick 😡). She’s throwing everything bar the kitchen sink to try and gain public sympathy. Perhaps the bailiffs took the sink!

Looks like Legoboy has gone into hiding.

Also just to say I’m glad MP & KH had a nice night away for K’s birthday, after all the tit they have to put up with a night out is the least they deserve.
Standard narcissist... playing victim ... don't believe me ? I will sling more BS at you ... I live with this crap in my family ... same old tactics over and over

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes but note how it says the examination can take place in their own home. The courts will make concessions for people but the No. 1 priority is to get money back for the creditors, the interview is to reveal info so that can happen. Whether that's her sitting at home on her piss-stained pink couch or in bed because she's so 'anxious' the court wants her to answer the questions.

Of course if the court bends over backwards to accommodate her 'adhd' and the the examination takes place at home or by zoom, she will still object or disrupt it. We all know her issue isn't a medical one it's her trying to avoid telling the truth because she knows what she's done!

I'm guessing she will ask for another remote hearing. Whether the judge will accept that again at this point, I don't know, they might refuse and she would be in contempt for not showing up.
---

She just loves it when this happens, so she can 'prove' that the press make up lies about her. She never tries to correct the stories based on her convictions.

Most people are aware of how tabloid media work. They put together snippets of information and spin them, that's all they did with that headline. they took something from her podcasts and used the word 'after' to link it to Harvey's funding. She of all people should know how they work as she claims to be so media savvy.
She's used tabloid media to push her own lies and narratives for decades and has no problem when she's in control of those stories.
Surely the court will see through her latest delaying tactics she done it 6 times now this will be the 7th ill be beyond pissed if she swerves a hearing yet again what is the date of the BH

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.