Katie Price #368 This is not just any bankruptcy, this is a Skankruptcy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strikes me this has come from the Clan, stinks of the Clan ( Edna and Dan) They are coming out swinging, looks like it’s been planted by them, they are fighting as hard as they can, shows they are desperate, they know finally she can’t swerve what’s coming. Unbelievable blaming PA and the other Ex partners, never her fault, the gravy train is coming off the rails, they won’t go down without a fight, here we go 🤦🏽‍♀️
Imagine how Junior & Princess must feel reading that load of shite! I’m sure they don’t believe it…but still - can’t be nice for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Let's all have two minutes silence for the one who (possibly) got away..... He has the face that only a mother, or a Skanky, could love.... Oh, hang on....

1711202278208.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm not sure how to post Instagram stories either but she does say that she was raped when she was 7 in a park and then she says that one of her dad's friends tried to rape her in the toilet....

I'm sorry to say that I just don't believe her. I'm sure she might have been groped at 7 in the park and possibly groped by her dad's friend but I hate to say that I think most of us have got stories to tell about sexual assault over the years. I know I have.
Me too. I'm 55 and several incidents happened with me when I was a teenager. Now it would be classed as rape and sexual assault. Back then I just brushed it off. It's not something I have spoken about, I've just mulled it over myself. Later on when I was in my 20's my partner at the time admitted that he had sex with me when I was passed out drunk. If that was now, it would be a different matter. It's just that it happened over 30 years ago.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Let's all have two minutes silence for the one who (possibly) got away..... He has the face that only a mother, or a Skanky, could love.... Oh, hang on....

View attachment 2832278
Some muvvas ( of 4 kids and a disabled Harvey) do av 'em!
---
Me too. I'm 55 and several incidents happened with me when I was a teenager. Now it would be classed as rape and sexual assault. Back then I just brushed it off. It's not something I have spoken about, I've just mulled it over myself. Later on when I was in my 20's my partner at the time admitted that he had sex with me when I was passed out drunk. If that was now, it would be a different matter. It's just that it happened over 30 years ago.

Very true, It's a big chunk of the female population who experience these things unfortunately. How many of us women have 20 driving offences and two bankruptcies? Virtually none of us :mad: Just Kipper Pwice.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
That account also says Neil 'was convinced they would be armed' No-where is it stated they actually had guns. Sounds like legal dep. was all over this story and wouldn't let Amy say there were guns when there was no factual basis for it.
It makes me wonder if these robbers were just some quite ordinary people ( poor) who saw the convoy and saw an opportunity. Yes it wouldn't be a pleasant experience but KP seems to have added the guns and rape.
---

It shouldn't really have been so traumatic for her if she is like that though. I wonder if she's ever really scared?
Only now when she faces the prospect of not being "Minted" any longer and all her grubby possessions being taken from her at last :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, sadly many many women with similar stories 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Now sheets must be changed they are reeking of tit..we are on page 53.😳
I’m in a cafe Dolly, I wrote a recap last night, if anyone can create a new Fred, I can add a recap…my trusty Ipad always travels with me to town, much to my daughter’s contempt. The looks she will give me, hate to admit it, she’s right to give me those looks at times, I’m too much online, I’m 45, not a teenager, I’m an addict 😱🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
More deflection! Just noticed she’s added a photo of Junior to her IG stories. Like that’s going to soften the blow of her slagging his Dad off to anyone who will listen & the media! Stupid twit!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
As a CBB fan, I’m breathing a sigh of relief that she was clearly lying through her teeth yet again and that ITV didn’t really want her on any of their live shows. She tried so hard to make herself relevant by slagging off Ekin Su. Didn’t work though did it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Skanky you were nearly right when you said there are different kinds of Bankrupcy's. There are different kinds of Bankrupts. Those that deal with it and rebuild their lives, and those that do nothing, ignore it, and think they'll never be held to account. SKANKY, YOU'VE HAD FIVE bleeping YEARS TO SORT YOUR FINANCES OUT! QUIT PLAYING THE MH CARD. YOU'VE SPENT 5 YEARS NOT GIVING A tit. NOW ITS TIME GET YOUR tit TOGETHER, AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS.
NO-ONE ELSE IS TO BLAME, NOT ONE OF YOUR MANY EX'S.
THE ONLY PERSON TO BLAME IS YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Did KP not attend the inspirational women’s award last night 🤣 her mate KK was there with her daughter, scrubbed up quite well. Joan Collins, who she has just started following not so long ago, even her ex manager won an award.
KP could of attended something like that with Princess but has blown that chance.
I just unfollowed someone on Instagram when I saw it was inspirational women and KK was there! What a joke, what’s inspirational about her??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That account also says Neil 'was convinced they would be armed' No-where is it stated they actually had guns. Sounds like legal dep. was all over this story and wouldn't let Amy say there were guns when there was no factual basis for it.
It makes me wonder if these robbers were just some quite ordinary people ( poor) who saw the convoy and saw an opportunity. Yes it wouldn't be a pleasant experience but KP seems to have added the guns and rape.
---

It shouldn't really have been so traumatic for her if she is like that though. I wonder if she's ever really scared?
Yeah, she was a wreck going into the big brother house. That's the only time I've seen her a nervous wreck

Reactions: 12
Some muvvas ( of 4 kids and a disabled Harvey) do av 'em!
---

Very true, It's a big chunk of the female population who experience these things unfortunately. How many of us women have 20 driving offences and two bankruptcies? Virtually none of us :mad: Just Kipper Pwice.
Spot on lol i just cannot get my head around shes still blaming her exes who have been out of her life for years and MH etc etc doesnt own anything SHES done lol its mind blowing that her so called family are still enabling her shes a bleeping grown arsed middle ages so called woman shes beyond any words
---
Oh yes. Sorry. The Mail have started up this Mail+ thing where you have to pay for some articles. They can go swing for that. The other papers will pick it up anyway. You can still click on the comments though..!
The bloody Fail are putting more and more articles that have to be paid for bleeping cheek i refuse to pay for their crap

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.