Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rinse and repeat..with shit shoes on her feet.

Reactions: 18
Dim Lynne must be a walking advert for JYY crap

Reactions: 15
She used Joanne & then caused her loads of trouble. Because she knew Joanne was hard up, she paid her as & when she deemed fit. Then 'dogged' her in to benefit's agency. She accused Joanne of stealing from her, when in fact the money & things that went missing were taken by someone 'closer to home' - VERY close family member. Later when Joanne had been dumped, KFP realised who the 'thief' was. Strangely, KFP was apparently accused of stealing from her aunt who had the fabric shop & employed KFP when she was younger. Then full turn, KFP's own family member, does the same & nicks from her - The whole lot of the PRICE'S are CON artists & dysfunctional, with a lack of morals. To add, didn't KFP also accused Daniel of embezzling money from her, when he worked doing her fan pages, some accounting & help run her 'empire'? Said that because of her, he paid for his house.

Reactions: 62
Are we sure Edna still works for them doing Whatever? We only have her word for it after all and we know how Clan Grifter LIE about everything
---
Here you are Love from Pom xxx...

View attachment 2813893
Shame thats a drill and not an AK47.........................

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
That in it self Amy enabler refuses to give her address to her darling skank...why though...beggars the question

Reactions: 29
anyone notice how everything she says she is doing is always in the future nothing right away now like she is doing a new show interviewing killers(yes sure she is)at the end of the year this is because by then when it does not happen her brain dead fans seem to have forgotten she even said it just like we are still waiting for the two songs she has recorded in the last two years to be released and her pink 125k car to appear why do her so called fans NEVER EVER pull her up about these things(but i have noticed on her and Carls Instagram(Carls Instagram used to be full of leave them alone they are so in love now it is all you are well rid of her what happened to his followers that were so for the relationship) more and more are calling her out

Reactions: 39
I was going by how dark it looks inside and how dark it looks in the window reflection HB,,, there's something going on in skankyland.
I would lay money on the fact she drive's herself to Shoreham high street, for these appointments. There is a car park at the back of the town, through side streets, if she can't park on the few spaces in the main road. She would then go home via Steyning & cut through (Hole Street) via Ashington (that's if she doesn't want to be spotted). How else does she get about all the time?

Reactions: 45
With regards to the interviewing on death row…

She's really giving away here that she's a psychopath. She actually gets off on the blood and gore. She doesn't feel empathy for the victims, she identifies with the murderer. They are the people she's closest to in nature. Notice how she never mentions the victims. It's all about how exciting and misunderstood the killers are. She's a psychopath without a doubt and in a different life she would kill. She excuses the killing too... Bad childhood, being wound up, snapping. She's given away more in this interview than any other she's ever done.

Reactions: 79
Also with someone that is not genuinely ADHD the meds have the opposite effect and make people hyper, i suspect that's why she's relying heavily on booze and whatever she has in her vapes because she can't get her meth on prescription so has to get her buzz elsewhere. Not all people who are ADHD take meds, she's got through half her life without them.

Reactions: 28
Noticed she hasn't cancelled any work through having 'a bad MH day', (just cancels if she is off on holiday) but can cancel stuff she has to be held accountable for.
Also surprised her mate Anna Kennedy and all she does for Harvey isn't helping Katie more (very telling)

Reactions: 52
So if they'd been in contact for 3 months does that mean she's admitting to cheating on SB?

@DC16 do you know if the bankruptcy peeps will have her medical history/records and know if she's definitely been diagnosed with ADHD?
Isn't there supposed to be a BH this month? Clearly she's paving the way for a 'breakdown' of sorts. She really is an immoral, conniving CON artist & compulsive liar.

Reactions: 44
Isn't there supposed to be a BH this month? Clearly she's paving the way for a 'breakdown' of sorts. She really is an immoral, conniving CON artist & compulsive liar.
Yep and next month according to the press, it was highlighted and documented a long ago that this would be exactly what happens...

Reactions: 39
Theres a remote possibility it would order one of the flunkeys to drive it wherever then hang about waiting for her with the kids stuck in the car for hours bored rigid (like she'd care about that though). The thing will certainly be driving itself about whenever it wants to regardless of stupid Bans or anything else
---
My DiL works in Shoreham - I must urge her to have her mobile at the ready for skank behind the wheel pictures to sell to The Sun!
---
Yep and next month according to the press, it was highlighted and documented a long ago that this would be exactly what happens...
"Yeh! Me mentawl 'elf is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad beycorse of awl dis shit MEN wot 'ave dun ter MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE an' nah Ize carnt get me meds an' Ize fukkin' barmy anawl...................

An' awl dese barstids in Cort is maykin' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sikk anawl; Awl I wonts ter doo is go on 'oliday wiv me man an' be appy ferevva and dem barstids keeps taykin MEEEEEEEE ter Cort an' stuff wot aint rite izzit?? I aint givvin em nuffink doww - no munney fer deffo and Ize ain't givvin dem kidz back eeeva beycorz I needz dem to get a few kwid in; Dey can awll FUKK orf! So dere!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
See Pete is offering his Cyprus family villa up for rental this summer hope the villa agency have skank and co on the blacklist otherwise skank definitely be booking in to stay there
Reminiscing and reliving her past there etc
---
Very much so ..mind boggles how she sympathies to murderers..that be her angle..but there is already a crap load of documentaries from killers point of view etc.
She not going to bring anything new and this is purely hot air as James English has been interviewing quite a few American underworld and recently OJ Simpson, so she spouting this to James hoping he can help her with his connections

Reactions: 24
I'm incredulous that anybody could imagine skank has ANYTHING remotely interesting to add to any topic let alone rubbish glorifying Serial Killers on Death Row.

But then skank IS a serial killer - they all begin their vocation killing animals and birds and as we all know, skank already has her hand in as regards this

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.