Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
AFP and Kipper are both narcissists imo ... Kipper has been Golden child because she has filled the family coffers amd allowed AFP a new level of attention ... in reality Kipper has been the family cash cow and she isn't anymore / won't be told how to get the gravy train going again ... Kipper has told AFP she doesn't want to see her again to feel in control ... because AFP is pissing off anyway and taking what's left in the mattress money with her
AFP does seem like a narc too. I had wondered if it's maybe KP rejecting AFP also because she is ill and is really on her last legs. Narcissists don't like people to be ill. It takes all the attention away from them. Narcs are disgusted by people who are no use to them anymore.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Mich1969

Chatty Member
So looks confirmed, this fashion gala is being held in Ikaro restaurant not the Art Gallery….

View attachment 2798771
How the mighty fall. At one time she had plans to buy her own jet. Her biggest mistake was believing that she was invincible and it would last forever. How many times did she say to PA that she was the important one, she was the one earning all the money. No, people bought into you as a family. Claire changed her trashy image someone the public could relate to. As soon as CP ditched her, so did the contracts. She trashed her image all on her own. I don't know if anyone remembers, but she had actually given Claire notice to ditch her. I would've loved to have seen how that one panned out. Never understand why she didn't invest in property. She could've downsized her house and reigned things in when she stopped earning. But oh no, KP knows best and doesn't listen to anyone

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
The six videos she’s posted on YouTube this morning she’s wearing combat trousers and a red t shirt - don’t know if that’s supposed to be a costume 🤷‍♀️
She is going in as KP when she went into the jungle on IAC. Her little brother Apollo is Peter Rabbit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Latest
Bunny is also going to burn her face off with the products she’s using. No 9 year old needs drunk elephant glycolic night treatment. Her skin turnover does just great, all it’s going to do is damage her skin barrier. Lots of the products are not necessary and are also very expensive. I’m thinking she still has access to a bank card and buying what’s being used by grown adults . 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ming55

VIP Member
If she,s changing her income streams to other agencies to avoid payments, would the courts see this as non-compliance and ultimately contempt of court ?

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I know people are frustrated as we all are. One thing that's occurred to me is that the dodgy SW Lynn may have got a judge to grant full custody to the Skank with false reports and this is what KH is fighting to get overturned. If that is the case then KH must do things by the letter of the law otherwise HE will be in trouble and jeopardise full final residency.
Is this a possibility @DC16?
I imagine SW Lynne managed to twist and delay for at least a year, help with ADHD, help with false charges against KH. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
SB is posing at Sheesh…i couldn’t resist, there she lurks, will he, won’t he 🤔😁….

I want you back
Don't care what I have to do
I want you back
Gotta get it through to you
I want you back
I need a driver, you’ll do
I want you back 🎶

IMG_7769.jpeg

• Haha

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
She won't because that means having to take a long hard look at herself in the mirror and she fears that most of all.
As someone who was a different person in the past, it was only when I was prepared to face the ugliness of my behaviour was I able to, through long term painful counselling, learn to change and especially to understand that fundamentally I was not a BAD person but a product of my upbringing and environment.

Sadly I just don't believe she has the capacity to do that ☹

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Don't think skanks been to Lou at lastudio for a few days, have they had a falling out and Lou's had words because she found out skank lied to her and it was skank that gave the baby pictures to OK and her permission to use them and Lou got told the truth by Ok and looked like a right fool for having a pop at OK mag 🤔

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I can tell you 100% that picture is totally fake. Why is she showing this again FFS?
---

Thank loose lips Mr PP Fencing. Need's to think before he tell's people. AFP won't be happy :mad: :ROFLMAO:
Skank has deployed ALL the fakery today; Harvey, Bunty and now "Meee pooor bwowkern trotterz".

Jeez there must be something really BIG going to hit the deck very soon that needs serious defletion WOO HOO!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I thought about poor B earlier when my daughter came home from school dressed as Dora the Explorer. She was so excited to tell me about her day, how she loved being Dora, how she loved being told by her teacher and friends that her the outfit was wonderful and she looked a perfect Dora. She then told me about all the other outfits, she had a great day and kept her Dora outfit on whilst eating dinner tonight.

Skank is out again, no parent there for B to share her day with, even though B was sadly inappropriately dressed as her mother, I’m sure she had a lovely fun day, yet no parent at home to chat to about her day. Probably just the corrupt Lynn Rickwood or one of the other hired-hands looking after her. Yet still we hear the brain dead fans say Skank’s a wonderful mother. It’s so sad she’s never there for her children and I actually doubt she’s interested in B’s day at school anyway, I do think she’s that bad a mother. KH woulld have loved hearing her stories, we can guarantee that, it’s all so wrong what has happened to B & J.
I am happy your daughter has an great day. This is exactly how children should be raised. They love the excitement of something different & want to tell you all about it. Sadly, Bunny doesn't have this kind of life. No parent to discuss her day with. How different it would have been if she was with Kieran & Michelle. Your post really hit home to me, SmilieKtlie, at just how very sad this situation is. And where is Jett amongst all this? 😞
KFP doesn't give a toss about those kids. We all know, those 2 children are just weapons to be used to persecute Kieran & stop him seeing them..
She is an utter disgrace.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

pollycopping

Chatty Member
The thing is they have a ‘nanny’ during the week and a babysitter at the weekend, so she’s probably not left alone with the kids that much. Even though the nanny is corrupt in her behaviour, there is still someone about 😡
Who LYNNE RICKWOOD bent social wanker

• Haha
  • Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
F’ing hypocrite as well as a frumpy, dumpy freeloader.
I'm loving the fact that if you Google LYNNE RICKWOOD, the top searches are her being sacked and why plus Tattle pages exposing how much harm she has caused those children and KH since many of us stopped giving her the nickname DL. I think that's how it works, many mentions creates traffic and boosts it up the page listing's?
Maybe we should do that with SOPHIE PRICE, AMY PRICE, DANIEL PRICE, PAUL PRICE, JOHN JOE SLATER, etc 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Just catching up but as me mother used to say she’s pots for bloody rags.
What a fucking shit show her whole existence is, she totally believes all her own bullshit that’s for sure.I’m positive she ain’t got anything lined up that she reckons she has, she thinks that if she keeps banging on about loads of work she’s got in the pipeline all the tv executives are going to think oh shit a brick better sign the pricey up she’s in such demand we don’t want to be last to the party 🤣
Delusional potty mouthed munchy moose and oh man don’t get me started on the fake romance, that right there proves she’ll never ever get a decent relationship no one with an ounce of decency and integrity would touch the rancid bitch with a 10 foot barge pole. She can even hold a normal conversation without whoo hooing swearing and screeching making everything about MEEEEEE

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I bet its sounds like being in a field of braying donkeys..... (Sorry, @Rita Chevrolet, but that can be pretty earsplitting - not being unkind to lovely donkeys....)
My boy yelling can be heard a mile away! He has conversations with another donkey who is 3ks away when they yell at each other across the valley - so yes pretty much like skank "singing". I'll let you know if he starts "A Howelll Noo Wurrrlllld" 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
Also just a thought - if AFP was part of an agreement with SS about looking after Bunny during the week, what happens now? That's all gone if she has left the MM altogether. So they have seen their nan chased off now then - how does SFP feel about that? It's all on her to keep bigmouth afloat and out of trouble. Good luck with that one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Jomo11

VIP Member
I think he just went along with it for a bit of fun , got a free ski holiday , got some media coverage , a few extra followers for his business etc …. But there are some thing you just can’t fake … including being loved up , he hasn’t posted anything about her and their new big romance for a while now ! He probably was better mates with her cling on fan girls like Jess and her BF , at least similar age etc …. And after watching him on MAFS he really isn’t an outgoing big personality type ? And he didn’t like the women on there who were crude and over the top … weird though because he shunned the girl he was matched with , she was very sweet, kind and humble, but he’s prob more interested in the fame at this stage anyway ….
Regarding CW I cannot believe he would go back , but there’s a niggling doubt in my mind now , I know he’s not a nice person but he still has opportunities to start fresh, meet a nice girl etc and live happily ever after , there is never going to be happiness and content ness with KP , she knows no different than drama , she will never find the one until she works on herself !
Absolutely fabulous post! You have hit the nail on the head. He just wanted the fame but he was completely unable to be convincing enough as her new relationship. Everyone can see straight through it. He must have been mortified by her behaviour last week, he looked as if he wanted shrink under the table when interviewed. SB is a nasty piece of work, but yes - he has the chance now to turn himself around and find a happier life. Will he? Who knows, maybe the call of 'fame' is just too strong for him and it's just a case of 'better the devil you know'.
Your last sentence said it all 'she will never find the one until she works on herself' - I strongly believe she is running away from herself and all of these addictions are her escape. She doesn't like who she is, she has never fooled me on that one. She doesn't know who she really is and is terrified of standing still enough to find out , incase she doesn't like what she finds.

• Heart

Hobgoblin

That SS haven't removed the kids sadly doesn't surprise me - I've been involved with cases with significant levels of violence in the home and still removal isn't done.

AFP and PFP suddenly moving off onto their island makes me wonder if they've done this for a reason- if they are actively at MM, SS may see them as a safety net for the kids and by leaving the kids may move back higher on SS radar.

As for the fake relationship- this thread called it from the start and noone is surprised or indeed buying this pointless publicity stunt

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
She will never get over the fact PA dumped her.. he’s moved on which she hates with a vengeance to better things and a prettier more intelligent wife., she will always hold a torch for him - but she’s turned into a vile munter. Bet he laughs his socks off seeing the state of her,

• Haha
  • Heart