Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Looking at Carl now, in comparison to JJ, oh my goodness Carl is so much better looking and masculine. No baby manny clutch bags. She must be crying over what she lost with Carl and what she has now with the little rosy cheeked Lego man.
I'm not a fan of CW but seriously what a down grade 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

DC16

VIP Member
Oh no. What a shame..... After her lovely mummy wrote a tell-all book of the troof about her lovely daughter to 'set the record straight'.... Skanky isn't very grateful, is she...?!!
And she’s never read it, allegedly, but constantly quotes it in interviews 🙄

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
It’s unreal isn’t it, I just wrote a rant about being so jaded with nothing being done about her appalling parenting and she sends B to school as herself, you can’t make it up, this is a new low, it’s unbelievable narcism 😔

My daughter chose her own outfit. She loves the books and TV shows about Dora the Explorer, so she’s gone as Dora. We made the outfit together, wish you all could see how adorable she looks (very proud mum today) but obviously I wouldn’t post a pic of her on here or any SM. I sent her off so happy, it was her idea, unlike Skank who has made B do this, no question. FFS Skank what do you have to do with World Book Day. Gee when will it stop, I’m even more jaded now 🤬
The kids are supposed to dress up as a character from a book they have read/reading or that's currently in the setting. My neighbour (infant school teacher), always has different costumes for each day. This time she had Alice in Wonderland & then Tigger. She doesn't even change into them at school, walks out the house, all dressed up - brilliant.
My Godson went as a Dementor from Harry Potter & God daughter was a giraffe. Mum made the dementor costume & luckily, the giraffe costume they already had, as a onesie 🤣 I always made sure we had proper costumes for my 2, when they had to dress up. Worked full time, but would make outfits in advance, or occasionally buy a fancy dress outfit if short on time,. Hubby even made paper mache heads. He's made Gruffalo, Mr Blobby, Mr Potato head, to name a few🤣
Bunny going to school dressed in just combo trousers, a Red top & Oz hat - mimicking KFP - how arrogant & unbothered is she. What would we expect though, from a woman (I use word 'woman' loosely) who doesn't give a :poop: about her kids, just using them as accessories & weapons against their daddy. (n)😞

• Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
Had an interesting call earlier & of course the 'mutilated one' was mentioned.
Well Mr PP has apparently made no bones about the fact that LegoBoy & KFP is a fake relationship. Was all cooked up by her promotor's, not sure who they are!

Think initially, she was texting JJ & getting a response, trying to make it seem someone was interested in her for Crawl's benefit (make him jealous). But it all backfired when the argument broke out in Liverpool apartment, which Crawl smashed a door etc & then Harvey kicked off, smashing the place up. She then knew she'd F'd up, but too late as far as Crawl concerned.
Seem's Crawl has been warned off too. from directly saying anything. Think we suspected so & I think possibly, so has Alex, I will try & find out more.
Can't see, no matter what either of them signed, it's worth the paper it's written on. She can't afford to sue either of them. But, I think with Crawl, there's stuff he doesn't want released about him. Alex, well, she's already destroyed him, what more could she do?
That's a lovely ☕! As suspected totally fakery! Carl probably has legions of skeletons in his closet that he doesn't want escaping, but if I were Alex I would go for the jugular - he has nothing else to lose and it just might open up the floodgates of hell for her!

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Both kids still love KH 👍 please know that 100% I still have hope. I know it doesn’t look that way. 😘
Thanks DC, I always take on board what you say, and I know things take a ridiculous amount of time these days, sadly time those children don’t have, but it does reassure me that something will happen, and maybe I’m very wrong.

It’s just knowing the damage she has done to them, continues to do, seeing the brain dead lot still saying she’s a wonderful mother despite being so far away from being that, I’m just so jaded with it all. Month after month passes, her behaviour getting worse, she’s now virtually abandoning them for days on end, and still nothing changes. As I write this she’s posted a pic of B dressed as her for national book day, FFS 😔 I’m exhausted with seeing it, damage occurring in plain sight, but on it goes. Saying that, I hope you right, but it has to happen soon, just seeing what she’s posted on IG shows the trouble they are in. Kylie’s not too good with keeping the faith about this anymore x

• Heart
  • Sad

Mmc

Chatty Member
Kieran’s been live on TT quite a lot lately since the hair transplant, he gets comments asking about what’s happening with the kids which he quite rightly doesn’t answer but he‘s been asked quite a lot if he sees his kids and has answered yes several times to that question. He then swiftly moves on to the next question about his PT work or whatever, so let’s hope this means he does have some contact also with Jett.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Wonder if the Manchester thing is cancelled because they've realised that Kipper Is just going to ruin it for the whole thing!

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
The thing is they have a ‘nanny’ during the week and a babysitter at the weekend, so she’s probably not left alone with the kids that much. Even though the nanny is corrupt in her behaviour, there is still someone about 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
When the filters stop filtering….look at that skin, sunbed damaged to buggery. That’s terrifying at her age. Forget the fact she’s cooking up her own cancer, that skin is irreparable, it can only get worse. 🤢
IMG_0077.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Sadly Willow I’m at the point now that unless Skank does something really horrific and clearly dangerous, I believe B & J are not going to be released from her feckless care. I’m dismayed to hear that B is still online posting stuff unsupervised, that girl will be targeted now, I have no doubt about that, I can’t even think about what she is interacting with, it’s shocking no one will stop this, and I include Edna in this, that woman is really pissing me off as much Skank these days, she’s the very definition of an enabler.

The children and KH have been totally failed by the system. Despite Skank clearly lying, making false claims against KH, failing to comply with authorities, allowed to take J completely taken out of education, employing corrupt Lynne Rickwood to work the system, now abandoning them for a fake relationship and endless work and pleasure trips away, leaving them with others ( unbelievably corrupt Lynn Rickwwood and Fenella at weekends by sounds of it) still they reside with her 😔

Easter is coming, guarantee the situation will still be the same, they will still be with her. SS have been useless, the court process, yeah I know the reasons for it, but it’s unacceptably slow and I’m at the point now I doubt they will be taken from her, despite the clear harm she is causing them. I think both have been irreparably harmed now, J turned against his father, their teenage years will be very difficult going forward whatever happens now, far worse if they stay with her. Sorry to be so bleak, people can disagree with me, but I’m just so exhausted watching on and seeing the complete failure of the system in addressing this situation and even with all the evidence against her, still nothing has changed. My patience has worn out completely now, I’m tired of wishful thinking and hopes something will happen soon, nothing changes. The Lynn Rickwood thing should have finished it, but no, we are two months into 2024 and still no change, it just ain’t happening. I hope I’m proved very wrong, but I now accept she‘s beaten the system, I just find it all so sad she has been able to do this 😔
I have to say, I'm feeling the same, when it comes down to it I couldn't give a flying fuck if skanky dropped dead, but the pictures she posted today of Bunny on an open account to 2+ million follows, especially the second picture, is wayyyyy to far. SS should have been straight to her door and removed both children.
I dread to think what B is going to be like as she grows up because Skanky has basically influenced her and taken her childhood away.
Christ, I detest that fecking woman.

• Sad
  • Angry

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Wow, you touched on this before DC, but this shows Skank is really out of control, wow just wow.

I was bit grumpy earlier today about her getting away with so much still, but this news and @WillowTree21 confirming as we suspected that the Kryten thing is as fake as a big fake thing can be, I’m a lot happier tonight, hearing this 😀 Both of you have produced the hottest spiciest ☕ today, woo hoo, I love it, Skank is in big trouble isn’t she, it really is all collapsing around her now, no relationship and she’s lost The Matriarch 🥳😀

I said I wanted some good news this week to play my new Kylie GIF, I think we have it, good times 😈😁

Take it away Kylie…

View attachment 2801187
Another though too, if AFP is off the scene, then there could be a BIG problem. I’m sure part of KFP keeping J & B was that the harridan was supervising the kids. I can’t be 100% sure about this, but that’s what I was told. I do know for a fact though, When SS asked AFP & Mr PP if they could have the kids, they said NO because of AFP’s health, but would ‘supervise’ and oversee things, spend time with the kids. Not sure, if that was the case, how it stands with regard to kids Now. AFP must have moved motor home to IOW then, I presume. Not sure that new house is habitable yet. She wouldn’t be able to live in an environment with dust etc, with her lungs.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Off topic, @SmillieKylie did you see that Kylie joined Madonna on stage last night?
On topic, Price is still a cunt.
I did about 30 minutes ago, I’m still on the floor 😁 They sang an acapella version of “Can’t get you outta my head” together on stage, honestly I screamed, I’m 45 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Whatever Skank does today she will not annoy me, I’m way too happy, the Queen of Pop and the Princess of Pop were together for the first time ever, my little heart exploded 🤦🏽‍♀️💖😁

Sadly though they didn’t sing “Hanooooo, I got chewwwwww”, I don’t know why 🤔😁

IMG_7791.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Soooo recap of Madam’s latest excruciating antics, oh boy she’s out of control… @Pom Bear summed it up rather well….

View attachment 2798178

She popped over to Dublin for some awards thingy called the Gossies, accordingly a last minute addition to present an award. She was the colour of dark oak, a browner colour than me a woman of Indian descent, and to be honest browner than any of my Indian friends, yeah you’re not Indian Skank, twat 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kryten was with her, looking so gormless and lost, his permanent expression as it’s clear he’s totally out of his depth with her and it’s deffo a showmance, there’s absolutely no chemistry between them…

View attachment 2798181

At the awards ceremony she was drunk/high, the ❄ did flow, she was shit-faced, when presenting the award,nshe couldn’t read the script, kept slurring, was constantly swearing, pronouncing all the nominee names incorrectly, referred to Harvey for no reason, kept slurping and cackling at her own jokes, which weren’t funny and fell totally flat with the audience, embarrassing doesn’t come close to her performance. Was interviewed later, wiping her nose (❄❄❄❄❄) and threatening to sing, the offer wasn’t taken up.

View attachment 2798183

Strangely she did an impression of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a new look we all enjoyed….

View attachment 2798184

I so wanted the Red Tops to report on her outrageous behaviour in all its grisly detail, they didn’t disappoint….

View attachment 2798185

The following day she went to Black Forge Inn, owned by the fellow weapons-grade thunderc*nt that is Conor McGregor, thinks she’s a gangster now 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gangster’s often end up in prison, here’s hoping Skank 🙏🏾

View attachment 2798186

A podcast was released with Grace Dent, in partnership with the Guardian who strangely are right up Skank’s arse these days, appears she has someone who likes her there, most bizarre. Anyway it was the usual bollox and lies, slagging off the previous men in her life, lied about working for many charities and competing on her horse at events, all fabrication but Grace Dent’s audience were loving it, I give up, these people, I never wanna meet them 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2798192

She then announced through a source, Edna or Jess (still not had the big OK magazine exclusive relationship bollox interview) that “She absolutely will marry JJ and if he proposes in the next few weeks, she will absolutely say yes. But she’s worried about her exes because they are talking,” 🤦🏽‍♀️….as we know this scene below ain’t ever happening…..

View attachment 2798194

So next up this week we have a strange event she’s meant to be hosting in Manchester, a fashion gala that is advertised as being held in the Manchester Art Gallery, or maybe in a local restaurant, who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️Why she has been employed we have no idea, as she keeps proving she has zero ability to be a host, but on the plus side she’s bound to f*ck up badly, so another nail in the coffin that is her career, so that’s nice.

View attachment 2798196

Self indulgent moment…. Kylie was given a Global Icon Award at The Brits, I gave Skank a Global TWAT Award, it was richly deserved.

View attachment 2798197

I so hope I will be posting my new Kylie Gif a lot this week, Skank is spiralling, to me is clearly an addict now, she’s slowly but surely taking herself down, woo hoo we gotta love it 🎉😈

View attachment 2798198
As usual, another fantastic recap of the chaos that is KFP's life.

Just been reading SmilieKylie, that a Barbie doll has been made of your amazing Kylie, for International Women's day. She's beautiful.
1709711400727.png

Nearest KFP is to getting any accolade like that, is a Big Boobed blow up doll ! 🤣

1709711477349.png

• Haha
  • Heart
The situation with the kids is - and will forever be - rather baffling as the SS and legal situation will not - and should not - be public knowledge.

SS are quicker to cut contact from Dad's than with Mum's on word of mouth or any reports and I speak from experience as someone who was asked just YESTERDAY for my daughters Dad to not have contact with my her due to the twisted words of some bitter ex of his. Allegations have consequences and the authorities (as useless as they are) will take said word of the one making them, regardless of evidence or fact, and take action until it is fully investigated.

KH hasn't thrown mud and hoped it would stick. She, queen of the seahags, on the other hand, has - specifically to do with contact with a minor, sexual deviance, etc.

I think we can all speak as outsiders on this situation that J&B have been utterly failed and when this meets a better resolution heads should roll. This is a fucking dumpster fire of a 'woman' and "mother" dumpster firing for the whole world, public and media to see and yet... Nothing. No consequences.

Baffling to say the least.

Anyway, to all superstar women on here championing other women (minus one) happy international women's day! It's not easy to be a woman but we just keep getting better.

• Heart