Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
This will please @Rita Chevrolet. From the crackling fire, she's burning green wood...! (also, I can't help thinking that the mantlepiece is just a haven for dust.... but perhaps she dusts it every day when she isn't out buying tomatoes and new kitchens....)

1709745353148.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Schmooze

From Smillie's fabulous recap......I would really love to know what these people mean when they says Skank is 'brilliant' or 'amaaaaaazing' or 'awesome'. Like, what did she actually do or say to demonstrate brilliance or amaze or cause you to be in 'awe'?! Can you give some examples of what she's done to be brilliant?
To me a brilliant woman would be someone who's maybe highly intelligent, maybe worked hard to influence people's lives for the good or worked on a cure for cancer for 30 years and made a breakthrough. Or maybe it would be someone who's worked tirelessly for charity or successfully fostered 30 kids and hardly had a day off.

View attachment 2798861

If they can't specify why she is a 'brilliant woman' then surely it's just an emotional response and she's amused you or fooled you into warming to her. That's hardly a brilliant person just because you're amused by them but they still owe nearly 4 million and have a foul attitude to so many things in their life. Including continually driving drunk. It's just utterly vapid and dumb!

I suppose it could just be a fake account :unsure:
---

It's definitely new debt. The original bankruptcy didn't involve HMRC.
[/QUOTE
From Smillie's fabulous recap......I would really love to know what these people mean when they says Skank is 'brilliant' or 'amaaaaaazing' or 'awesome'. Like, what did she actually do or say to demonstrate brilliance or amaze or cause you to be in 'awe'?! Can you give some examples of what she's done to be brilliant?
To me a brilliant woman would be someone who's maybe highly intelligent, maybe worked hard to influence people's lives for the good or worked on a cure for cancer for 30 years and made a breakthrough. Or maybe it would be someone who's worked tirelessly for charity or successfully fostered 30 kids and hardly had a day off.

View attachment 2798861

If they can't specify why she is a 'brilliant woman' then surely it's just an emotional response and she's amused you or fooled you into warming to her. That's hardly a brilliant person just because you're amused by them but they still owe nearly 4 million and have a foul attitude to so many things in their life. Including continually driving drunk. It's just utterly vapid and dumb!

---

We’ve already established - yes it’s a new petition therefore a new debt. Not an attachment of earnings but an Income Payments Order (court ordered) has been made for 40% of her earnings from 4 specific sources (JLL/OF/Slimi/Backgrid) to go straight to the Trustee without her seeing it.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member

View attachment 2798861

---

One that she does not plan to pay either considering she's switched her sleazy photos over to some new filth merchants to market to evade forking out on the Order placed on it's OF account.

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
When she models clothes for JYY, I really wonder who thinks that they look so good they must actually buy them!
She doesn't make any of the clothes look tempting. Her little twiglet legs and her top heavy torso just create a comic character which no-one can relate to. I know her brain dead followers probably purchase this stuff but I'm sure it's not attracting any sales from people that actually enjoy buying cheap clothes!
Sadly when she advertises on FB asking for comments on colours etc she gets hundreds of responses so the braindead are pretty engaged with her rip off schemes 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry

artnouveau

Chatty Member
This will please @Rita Chevrolet. From the crackling fire, she's burning green wood...! (also, I can't help thinking that the mantlepiece is just a haven for dust.... but perhaps she dusts it every day when she isn't out buying tomatoes and new kitchens....)

View attachment 2799276
Sorry but that picture really jars with the wallpaper. Also I've just had my sofa cushions recovered in that print but it looks much classier than fatso's walls.

• Haha
A few pags behind in case I am repeating anything*

They do in Scotland. If they are worried about a child's imminent stress, health or danger they will remove them then and there and place with a family member. In general will place with family member and give the parent some time to sort themselves, or the house, or whatever the concern is.

SS in their area must be aware of her behaviour - it is public. That, in itself, is reason enough to remove them. HOWEVER, she has another "responsible" adult living in and that is why they remain. If she was alone they'd be yeeted right out.
If there was an emergency order they'd go into care though. To vet a family member...it all needs to go through a court process, the SS cannot just decide to do it by themselves. The courts won't sanction an emergency order/ removal unless significant harm occurs or is likely to occur. As you say there are adults living with them now, so taking them into care wouldn't achieve much different than what's already going on.

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 22.04.54.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 22.04.27.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
What happened during the time when she was only seeing them for a couple of hours supervised midweek? Surely that must have been officially ordered because there’s no way she would agree to that voluntarily between her and KH. She used to complain regularly about not been allowed to see them but then she suddenly takes them, keeps them and no one seemed to care that she’d had such limited access to them before this (must have been a very good reason). Now KH is having to jump through hoops just to get any amount of access he can, it’s an awful situation. The worst thing is she doesn’t even want to be a full time mother, she just doesn’t want KH and Michelle to have them.
Pete and Kieran could have said that's the situation or you go to court and apply to see them. At that point they held all the cards as she had openly admitted being on drugs when she crashed the car, the accident was a police matter and undeniable, same with slapgate. So a court was unlikely to order anything to her advantage at that time. At that point the fathers were just exercising their parental rights, based on safety just as millions of women do when they restrict access. It's what KP did to Kieran, said there was a safety issue and left him to go to court about it.
After she agreed to do drug tests Kieran and Pete could have voluntarily let her have more access, none of that had to be court-ordered. Women do this all the time.

Last edited:

KK77

VIP Member
Maybe Lego could dress as a frog ... thats definitely more his size than Big old barney ...
Maybe he’ll have to dress as a frog when Harvey is around. Just so H doesn’t try and throw him against the wall when he is in a temper.

• Haha

Beetle.

Knew Skanky when she was he ..

---
I’ve never read the Jessica Alves thread before, I’ve only seen pictures of her in this thread - so it’s only now that I realise she was Rodrigo Alves. Genuinely didn’t realise that before. I remember them from celebrity big brother. They look so different.

• Sick

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
This weeks pod.
Apparently lots of people excited for the podcast show. Outfits for the show SFP will be in jeans, trainers and a blazer/s, KFP is going to be sparkly. 🙄
JJ: Are you in a relationship, she is now official, they were seeing each other, but not official. Maybe next week she will talk about how long they have been messaging and seeing each other. She wasn’t looking for a relationship.
Still calling the tv show Breakthrough, instead of Breathtaking 🙄
The photoshoot she did the other week was for her book cover. It’s natural, white top, jeans, bare-feet, she has day of release, done videos for interviews for it.
She’s recorded LaLa podcast, Jo Bags (?) Elizabeth Day, who wants her back. 🙄
SFP has had some dickheads in her dms this week, called her Laura, who commented on her appearance (this was out on here a while back) they are both having a swear about her. SFP says she would never have a go about another woman’s appearance….
KFP, is shouting about international Woman’s day, very loudly, oi oi… 😩 both trying to sing, my cat sounds better.
MAFS Australia, she loves it (probably already messaging one) mentioned JJ didn’t want to go to the reunion show.
CBB, said she has been asked to go bit on the side, not sure of date.
Has her studio dates booked in with Scarlet Lee, ready for her tour and music events she is doing over the summer, recording 3 club classics and singing her own. Had a meeting yesterday about a tv show, if she gets it, she’s very excited.
VIP page advert. You can watch the whole pod show now.
Bunny comes in with something for the snack tray and she asks her to make her a cup of tea.
The double numbers manifested, more doors are opening for her, all positive thinking.
There are a lot of dramas going on in her life at the moment, seeing therapist tomorrow, as she keeps that up, her head is fuzzy. Somethings she can’t cope with at the moment (probably means court) Her bathroom is being done at the moment and getting a new bed, she doesn’t know where it’s coming from, she has ordered loads of frogs and stickers for Harvey’s bedroom as he is coming home Monday, SFP went to see H at college, his room was tidy and quiet, H was very quiet (apparently keeps messaging her saying he is missing her) so says she will be knackered. Bunny brings her cup of tea, she moans it’s not very hot. She’s been so busy, taken kids bowling, Bunny cantering on the horse. All family stuff this week, now she’s trying to blag a free trip to the Cotswold, SFP said she would email them.
She’s now opening a toy from A kinder egg and puts on a stupid voice to Bunny.
AFP gave SFP a cabinet that was in KFP’s annexe, there’s a dildo in there. Not for KP, she likes the real thing.
Questions, breakfast, loves boiled eggs for breakfast.
Does she ever wish she wasn’t famous, no, always wanted to be. She loves her job, a people person, just doesn’t love some of the stuff that comes with it when you’re famous.
If you could go back in time, what would you do, some of the men she has been with.
She needs to put loads of stuff on Vinted. Jett likes Nike, Bunny likes stuff from Berska, H&M and Next.
How do you prepare for when your children leave home? She hasn’t seen Junior for ages, she has messaged him, he hasn’t got a car at the moment, she was devastated, heartbroken when H left home, but she got her life back as she was his full time carer. It’s an emptiness. Princess wants to do a podcast with her.
Viewers questions. 🥱
She doesn’t have time to always make an effort, would rather spend quality time with the kids.
KFP filters pictures and has had work done, there’s a pressure.
She wanted to go to the gym tonight, but has been working all day, so would feel guilty as not fair on the kids. 🙄🙄🙄
Jett is always outside (mmmmm, not sure I believe that)

"Questions, breakfast, loves boiled eggs for breakfast."

Boiled eggs? Imagine that ;) ;) ;) 🥚🥚🥚 Is that what she does to her eggs?

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
He's trying to get long-term residency and a court order which says that. If he went and got the kids she could do this whole thing again a month or a year down the line. If he goes to court and presents everything she's done it will be on record and a long-term decision based on that. Yes it's shit that our court system takes so long but he is trying to do what's best for the kids long term. If I had one criticism of Kieran it would be that he gave Skank the benefit of the doubt a few years ago and believed she would honour a voluntary, non-court-ordered 50/50 arrangement.
Did she really have 50/50 back though? If so was that agreed through the courts or just between the two of them. She didn't seem to have much more than a day here and there contact, other than when she took them on holiday, then when she had them for a weekend she didn't give them back. At that point the police should have returned them to KH. Yes she started making all sorts of allegations about him but as others with knowledge of SS have said if the kids weren't in imminent danger they wouldn't have been removed from KH and returned to her anyway. 'Puddingate' was hardly serious harm, KH having affairs with other women is none of their business and the gun he owned was legal. Even if he does get sole custody back ( probably unlikely) the poor guy will be shitting himself every time she has them in case she tries the same thing again, which she probably will because she doesn't give a shiny shit about the law.

• Sad

pollycopping

Chatty Member
Whoever Kippers therapist is makes you wonder if they have actual qualifications. Shes probably got one of her besties giving her motivational quotes.
Like to no how she has a shrink on tap thought she was bankrupt them people cost money or is it another lie

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Whoever Kippers therapist is makes you wonder if they have actual qualifications. Shes probably got one of her besties giving her motivational quotes.

• Haha