Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tedbear

VIP Member
Well I guess that happens to normal women with normal breast tissue but I doubt she's got much actual breast tissue left, I think poor Phil and Grant are basically skin stretched over two balloons.
Im suprised the skin hasnt split must be very thin and loads of scar tissue from so many boob jobs if she had them reduced they would have to cut off a mountain of skin 🤢🤢🤢 i remember years ago when she was in Celebrity Big Brother shed just had a boob job and it split and the implant was hanging out and she said it stank from an infection she is a proper minging dirty bitch and also when she had one of her facelifts KH was having to clean up her infections what bloke wants to do that seriously

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Does she have to attend tomorrow?
Doubt it, this is Skanky we're talking about. She doesn't have to do anything that the rest of us have to do if we fell behind in 2 months TV licence or a month's rent or mortgage.
She can just spend spend spend, treat her kids as weapons, and drive around with no licence and insurance, and holiday as much as she wants while dumping her kids with anyone.

• Sad
  • Heart

KK77

VIP Member
Here I am Krusties! Still reading every post on every thread! So trying to unpick the latest hearing. It’s to do with her original bankruptcy as it’s 19-1040 number so it’s her 2019 bankruptcy that she’s still undischarged from. It’s some sort of “application” and someone has posted details of “respondents” although I can’t see where that has been found. If so I can only imagine it’s the Trustee of her first bankruptcy applying possibly for the private examination of said respondents or a formal application for them to deliver information to the Trustee? Don’t think she has to attend but if the respondent thing is correct then it’s putting said respondents right in the thick of her mess and shows the Trustee is not letting up. There is of then of course her public examination set down (even I can’t keep up with all the dates) but I think another bankruptcy petition is set down before that for yet another bankruptcy order to be made on the petition of HMRC. Regarding this new HMRC one - trust me when I say this, that hasn’t happened overnight. It was lodged in late 2023 I think which means that for her self assessment tax it can be only relating to the period after her first bankruptcy in late 2019 to April 2020 tax year plus 20/21 tax year and 2021/22 tax year as the 2022/23 tax year wasn’t due by then. So since her bankruptcy in late 2019 my guess is she hasn’t submitted and/or paid self assessment tax so estimated assessments have been raised by HMRC and in addition it said there was a VAT debt. This is where HMRC have been able to prove that she has been running a business (which contrary to what some people might think is not a bankruptcy offence in itself ) that should have been VAT registered and she either hasn’t filed returns or even registered (my guess) so they have raised estimated assessments that then haven’t been paid. Again my guess is that all of those action by HMRC were taking place for the whole of last year if not before, estimated assessments for both VAT and SA, pressing letters and her ignoring the lot! Hence why the amounts are huge. Doubt she actually owes that but if you don’t file they raise massive assessments. Being bankrupt for a second time is not that rare but while being undischarged from a first bankruptcy is rare as @DC has said. The bankruptcies won’t be amalgamated they will be two separate cases but as I think someone has pointed out I think the second bankruptcy then takes precedent and any claims in the first bankruptcy are claims in the second. Not sure if same trustee can be appointed as could be a conflict of interest? Even I’m stumped on that one. Either way she’s a shower of shite. I’d be amazed if investigation a la Boris Becker wasn’t currently ongoing but need to be patient on that one as could take ages. Hoping the press can do some digging into this hearing tomorrow as they have previously reported a short while after so hopefully they have some court contacts? So sorry it’s so long. Love to all apart from the Skank and the enablers. X
Love it when you post Schmooze 🙌

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
As I've said before, how did the Ins Comp not investigate the critical illness policy, to show what AFP had was hereditary. All CI policies ask for in depth questions about family illnesses'. Her own mother died of the same lung condition. AFP must have not given that info. That is insurance fraud.
It can be reported (and can be anon)

• Wow
  • Heart

islastclair

Why doesn't she just get nipples tattooed on ? I've had a mastectomy and recon and had a 3d nipple tattoo, looks better than the real one. Oh yeah she has needle phobia ,silly me

• Heart
  • Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
I've just had minor surgery this morning and have the rest of the day to rest. Which means I can browse tattle while waiting for more news on the BH!

• Heart

Schmooze

It basically means that those companies have to pay 40% of her earnings for 3 years to the trustees of the bankruptcy to help pay off her debts. So any money she earns through OF and Backgrod will automatically have 40% deducted before she is paid and that will be paid direct to the trustees.

All it means is she won't use Backgrid anymore and will find a new agency and she earns fuck all from OF by the looks of it anyway.
Yes she won't want 40% to go direct to her Trustees so she will just stop OF, Jeyda, she will find a way round, Rymi the same - Backgrid - she will just start using someone else, and it all starts again although public examination in April (if she attends) should make her squirm - there were 4 respondents so presuming orders made against all 4?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

WillowTree21

VIP Member
As far as I am aware she still has 2 bankruptcy hearings to go - one is her public examination relating to her first bankruptcy as she has not cooperated with her Trustee and which has been adjourned a number of times. This is a big deal - she could be up in the dock for hours answering questions - this is the one she has been trying to swerve, not sure if the court's patience has run out if she tries to swerve again. The other one is her new bankruptcy petition hearing - not sure which is first - again quite a big deal in that she isn't discharged from her first bankruptcy and has managed to fail in providing info and/or paying HMRC since her first bankruptcy - again quite a big deal but not criminal in itself. What we don't currently know is if insolvency criminal investigations are going on behind the scenes (could well be) like Boris Becker - they go on completely separately to the other proceedings and can take ages. Not sure where the forensic accountants come in - whether the Trustee of her first bankruptcy brought them in or if HMRC has been using them to bring the second proceedings either way its all bad for her even if on the surface she seems to just carry on as normal, what a way to live...
Thank you for putting it into simple terms. She’s in the 💩 anyway. As you say, what a way to live. Wonder what stroke‘s she’ll pull to try & avoid all these court dates? Plus there are still driving cases I believe & hopefully custody hearings. Shame🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
What is wrong with her, why is she touching her flange so much :sick: It goes on for a while like she forgets where she is. Nurse! Get the pills, she's out of bed again!

Screen Shot 2024-03-02 at 12.11.32.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-02 at 12.11.13.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-02 at 12.10.55.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-02 at 12.12.45.png

---
I believe the participants make suggestions for their costume. So when old Krusty comes on as a giant tit (accompanied by a smaller one), it might give the game away. 🤣🤣🤣
Giant Nokia?

• Haha
  • Sick

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Thanks DC for listening to this utter bilge once more. How many morons are listening to this shitfest? It surely cant go on much longer, its boring, beige inane shite!

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
Thanks DC for listening to this utter bilge once more. How many morons are listening to this shitfest? It surely cant go on much longer, its boring, beige inane shite!
Saw a couple of comments today on the Pod IG page saying they're unfollowing as can't stand the screeching (their exact words)!

• Haha

Schmooze

Yes she won't want 40% to go direct to her Trustees so she will just stop OF, Jeyda, she will find a way round, Rymi the same - Backgrid - she will just start using someone else, and it all starts again although public examination in April (if she attends) should make her squirm - there were 4 respondents so presuming orders made against all 4?
Problem with Skank is she's not a regular person with a regular income that goes direct into a personal bank account or even a straight forward self employed person working each day eg a plumber or something where it is relatively easy to see what income and expenses they have. She will have money coming in from all over the place in cash, and non cash income being paid into family & friends accounts - really hard without her cooperation (which she hasn't) to tie down. So the Trustee is going for "visible" income - what he can see and those 4 are the most obvious as being sources of income - they are supposed to keep proper records (although debatable for Rymi & Jeyda although their shenanigans with Skank will hopefully have put the authorities -HMRC etc spotlight firmly on them also!), the hearing was to tie them down to % payments direct to the Trustee' bank account - don't think she had to attend unless she was going to fight it & she would have needed legal representation for that. It'll be interesting to see if her Jeyda work reduces as she can barely get any enthusiasm up for it as it is. She will now know that other "visible" forms of income the Trustee will go for also but the trouble with her is she will coin it for all it's worth before the Trustee can get it to court which all takes time as we know.

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
The whole gang are there, look at Kryten, gee he’s an oddball isn’t he 😁 always has that mate with him…you know it’s a fake relationship as one of her main rules is deffo no mates hanging around when with her 😁

View attachment 2790215
Frumpy Dumples must be really pleased to have the crook of her elbow used as a nork-rest...

1709371145194.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

The dog's doodah

I despair at the amount of oxygen thieves who still adore the skank despite her treatment of children, animals and the fact she's a dirty criminal. But then hearing recently of people who want to identify as a cat or even a mushroom shows the amount of fucked up people around us!

And just to add, she walks like she's shit herself in those boots and her whole body is so deformed it makes me want to vomit. She should wear her friar tuck dress and hide the monstrosity.

• Heart
  • Haha