Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
Wonder if she is heading to Essex to meet JJ after his facial, seems to be more plausible than turning up to court for a hearing.
Surely she has to do the school run, homework, cook tea for her kids , take them to activity clubs and read them bedtime story ?? That’s what most parents do on a Thursday evening !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Yes she won't want 40% to go direct to her Trustees so she will just stop OF, Jeyda, she will find a way round, Rymi the same - Backgrid - she will just start using someone else, and it all starts again although public examination in April (if she attends) should make her squirm - there were 4 respondents so presuming orders made against all 4?
She’ll be laughing. She will already been cancelling BackGrid etc. Jeyda will find away to pay cash in hand or some other scam. I pray April will be the big one. Bankruptcy fraud, the whole lot. What’s happening about the HMRC new bankruptcy petition? Is that another court hearing do you know dear Schmooze? It’s getting very complex, I can’t keep up. Is HMRC another case & April the investigation one from previous BH? Phew, I like to think I’m not too thick & a professional person, but this is frying my brain😂🧐😛

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
And to think that stage has hosted some of the great entertainers , Sinatra, garland, Minnelli etc
What has the Palladium come to if its offerring itself to arseholes of this calibre to "film" shitty crapcasts?
Once upon a tilme The London Palladium hosted the Greatest entertainers from across the world, and now this? A complete cretin hosting the world's worst ARSEHOLE in this lovely old theatre? Are the Palladium so skint they have to take gigs like this shitshow in order to survive???? :mad:

• Sad

tracey3871

VIP Member
Regarding the 40% of her income order ... these are the regular legitimate pieces of her income jigsaw, the ones that they can easily tie down - yes, of course she will figure out a way around the 40% and she has other income streams as well as likely a stash of hidden money ... BUT she will give the game away to the FA if she continues to spend spend spend ... in fact, her continuing to spend spend spend in the same manner despite a 40% drop in her legitimate income will really make them dig, not only into her finances, into the finances of everyone connected to her ... anyone involved since at least the date of the initial bankruptcy filing (past present or future) in laundering her income is in deep shit ... and they are in deeper shit now HMRC is involved because there is no time limit as to how far they can go back ... the clan and her cronies will all get taken down along with her like skittles

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Does KFP even have any legal representation for today?

If not, which wouldn't be a surprise, it'll be a pretty one sided hearing.

Who would even represent her, with a very high chance of not being paid? Cash up front? But then that should go to her creditors if there is mattress money.
IF she has to attend court AFP will cover the cost of representation I believe.

• Wow
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
I wondered if this negates the April hearing , or was this for HMRC 🤷‍♀️
She still has the PE in April and the HMRC hearing in March. The HMRC might just be to ‘make her bankrupt’ again
She’s got a busy couple of months financially. 👍
Things should really change for her once the PE has taken place.

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Dumpling doesn't live in a great part of town., A terraced house that sits straight on pavement, no front garden. And I bet Dolly you won't believe what colour the house is painted :rolleyes:
Is it possible, and I'm just guessing here, that Frumples house is possibly painted beige....?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Decent people like Hairy Biker Dave suffer and die and this cunt sails through life without a care in the world.
Exactly what my youngest recently when a close friend suddenly died, she said " why are the good people ones that die but the 💩 people are allowed to carry on breathing "
Very true

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Thanks DC for listening to this utter bilge once more. How many morons are listening to this shitfest? It surely cant go on much longer, its boring, beige inane shite!
Skank hasn’t troubled the main Podcast Top 250 for the past 6 months, it’s ranked in the Comedy Charts though at #48 (there’s no comedy in it, but they don’t have a ’Most Boring’ chart 😁) Basically it has very low listening figures, but does beat a few people I’m surprised by, such as Graham Norton.

IMG_7354.jpeg

It just has her brain dead audience tuning-in, the ones that don’t have any critical thinking going on, say #bekind, she’s a single mum of 5 looking after all her brood all by herself, and is a great mum to H, a total role model, and tell her “I’ve bought 40 pairs of those comfy leggings from JYY“. These people lap up everything she does, they believe the press just lie about her, she’s so misunderstood, and a lovely person who’s been unlucky in love, all her men have treated her terribly.

I doubt there’s anything she can do to turn the die-hards still listening into this pile of 💩 against her, they love her podcast (it’s one of the most boring things I’ve ever heard 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️) she’s so honest, they want to be like her, they want a life like hers, they still think she’s glamorous, not a fugly butchered-faced, odd-shaped, lying, deceitful, manipulative biaaaaatch of the highest order. Gee DC’s report on the podcast today was just full of her thinking she’s wonderful, she really believes she’s a better model than a 20yo girl, and just lies, lies, lies, but the fans believe it all, you can’t fix stupid 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
That phone isnt ringing anymore Kipper ... around the drain you go ...

View attachment 2787047
She is so bleedin' sad. She has no discernible talent. Her talent back in the day was getting her norks out. Pervs wanted to see the norks because she was young. She, ( like all narcs) thinks she is an amazing talent and personality. But her personality is shouting and thrusting herself at people.
People might tolerate the shouting and thrusting when you're either A) young and vaguely attractive or B) you're making them money.

Neither A or B are true anymore. So no one cares. No one wants an old bird on TV shouting and thrusting at people. Please will someone tell her?! Are you there Edna 👓 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
The only thing I’m thinking positively about all this latest dating and love bombing with JJ is that she really doesn’t have the kids in her care 100%, if KH was allowed to take out bunny a few weeks ago and it went well then there surely can be no reason he would be prevented again , and so hoping he is getting more time with her recently whilst mum of the year is distracted by her new husband to be ! I’m glad he is being cautious about posting anything publically about the children too because it really needs to be kept private and they need to be protected from all the social
Media drama their mother creates …..

• Heart
Reactions: 40