Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
It's a start though, at least now they are starting to take steps to actually garner money from her earnings ( which should have been happening years ago!). She's always claiming she makes loads of money from OF so may have shot herself in the foot there! Be interesting to see if she continues to do OF shoots and promote it now that that is the case!
That’s why having a new young boyfriend the current media interest in photos of them is a win win … because he can legitimately sell to backgrid and easily split the earnings with her via cash ! I suspect also this is what has been happening with CW for many years , he’s been on the paper trails , she just gets her clothes, handbags and beauty treatments etc paid for via cash from her dutiful follower’s!

• Angry
Reactions: 37

Jomo11

VIP Member
Called it, within an hour of me posting that nothing will have changed for her after yesterday’s court hearing she posts this…

View attachment 2788979

Just two fingers up to everyone, especially us, she will be smirking away, she’s feeling extra cocky today, she isn’t going to stop spending, she’s thinks she’s untouchable. No one so far has curbed her extravagant lifestyle, she still has the kids after 16 months now, she gives zero f*cks about being caught, and facing accountability, as everyone can see by this post.

Oh well, at least she’s trying to take herself down by her on hand, I still think the surgeries, very bad surgery diet, the drinking, the ❄, the addition to vaping, and no exercise will be taking a toll on her health at 45. I seriously believe her health will fail badly on her this year, she’s in sniper‘s alley with her health, you won’t be so cocky when that happens Skank.

@Dollylovesshoes we need a bigger pot, it’s a bit of a thing these days 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I’m feeling I need a stake today…

View attachment 2788993
So this makes me think that this is a 'business' trip with fake egg to *ahem* make some deliveries or indulge in some dodgy dealing in order to release more case or pay back a drug debt. If her cash is being strapped, she is going to make it somewhere else. Ohh she is definitely on the slide now! Her days are definitely numbered. On a brighter side - the more days with her away from those children will be a happy release for them.
She is just throwing a tantrum because all of her secrets are coming out slowly. Stubborn denial isn't going to make it go away.
It is frustrating and maddening, but it will come down on her sooner than she thinks. Most media posts are negative about her now and now that the BBC is reporting her bankruptcy as well, news is reaching more people and her bubble is well and truly burst.

Nervousnerys

She’s just the gift that keeps on giving 🙏 one of my all time favourite films is an old one called‘Whatever happened to Baby Jane’ with Bette Davis playing the lead role, that is definitely Skank in about 10 years!! Give it a watch 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Ooh just in time for the new thread.

I LOVE IT!!!!
Interesting list of Respondents....

1709143073270.png

"The official receiver can apply to the court for the examination in private of a wide range of persons involved in, or connected with, a bankruptcy or a winding up. These examinations are commonly referred to as private examinations and the rules refer to the subject of the examination as "the respondent".

• Haha
  • Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Jeda is linked to a lot of her income, flogging clothes, the plaster classes, PA'S.
Hopefully her businesses will be under scrutiny, and SFP's income scrutinised too. It would be interesting what she hasn't been declared to HMRC.
Then there's PFP too, wonder how many cash in hand jobs he hasn't declared.
A WHOLE BIG CAN OF WORMS is being opened. All thanks to Skanky and her "I can do what I like" attitude.
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
  • Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
JJ’s live on TT pissed in the car in London . On the way to see onlygrans perform no doubt.

• Haha
  • Wow
None of it makes any sense to me . I know from my own experience with my grandchild how awful it was watching a literal car crash. SWs believed everything the mum was telling them and I was viewed as the interfering grandparent. Even the school were complicit, I called them and said the child was being picked up by someone who was very very drunk and could they speak to the adult before handing over the child (she was 5), they didn’t bother because of Covid ! (2020). I had to take matters into my own hands and ask for a welfare check when I knew mum was totally wasted. Child was removed immediately by police (3rd time and thankfully final time). If was the hardest thing I’ve ever done but kids come first, it seems that’s a motto that these Govt depts ignore.
Speaking as an (recovering) alcoholic mother, even though it was the hard thing to do, you did absolutely the right thing. If anyone suspects a parent/carer is unfit through drink or drugs the police are best because they can take the child into protective custody under an emergency protection order and get them to safety. This will then trigger SW to investigate whether it’s a one-off or regular occurrence (it will be obvious which). Of course skank has the hired help so this wouldn’t be of use with her. It’s so frustrating that she has these enablers who are prolonging the children’s’ suffering. Why does she keep those kids, she never even bloody sees them?!

• Heart
  • Sad

karma4klattie

VIP Member
And OFs would take their cut too first.
If she's making money on OF it must be that she's Queen Pimp and has a large number of pretty young girls who actually attract paying punters and she's getting a cut of their earnings, because Skank herself is still only averaging around 39 likes a day. She may of course be making a lot from prostitution, CDAN said there were men prepared to pay her a lot, but how can the Courts find that money?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

The dog's doodah

OMG she makes me feel sick the way she's grabbing her fanny and boobs, does she really think that looks secksy! Her outfit is appalling and those boots on her funny gimpy legs, they look like support stockings 😁

I think she was probably miming to a track that was recorded using auto tune to make her sound a bit more in tune and bearable.

As for Edna, I can't put my finger on who her frumpy dress sense reminds me of, I keep thinking of Vera.

• Haha
  • Sick

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
None of it makes any sense to me . I know from my own experience with my grandchild how awful it was watching a literal car crash. SWs believed everything the mum was telling them and I was viewed as the interfering grandparent. Even the school were complicit, I called them and said the child was being picked up by someone who was very very drunk and could they speak to the adult before handing over the child (she was 5), they didn’t bother because of Covid ! (2020). I had to take matters into my own hands and ask for a welfare check when I knew mum was totally wasted. Child was removed immediately by police (3rd time and thankfully final time). If was the hardest thing I’ve ever done but kids come first, it seems that’s a motto that these Govt depts ignore.
I’ve been in a similar position to you. It’s an uphill battle and yes, grandparents are dismissed, but being persistent pays off. Well done, you have done your job, it’s a shame other government departments don’t do theirs!
---
100% Kylie. I really thought after LYNN RICKWOOD, BENT social worker situation was exposed, something positive would happen, but NO. Then the F4H statement - NO. Now the kids are just left with RICkWOOD. With AFP - (Hitler) is overseeing the situation (when she's not at the Frumpy Dumplings). Knowing SS's/authorities have let those kids down, think all stops would be pulled out to resolve the issue. KFP is unfit & barely there to see the kids. Kieran has had NO charges against him, so WHAT is going on? I know there's a pending custody case, but why aren't things being speeded up? I still believe she kidnapped those kids & we know she made false allegations against Kieran. WHY isn't anything done about those false allegations & persecution of KH either?
If KP is not engaging, then things just take longer. Having LYNNE RICKWOOD DISMISSED SOCIAL WORKER, employed as her nanny actually helps KP in one way in that there is a responsible adult caring for the children whilst KP goes off and does her thing. It won’t end well for KP nor LYNNE RICKWOOD.

• Heart