Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Apparently no JJ talk in this weeks pod, as they weren’t ’official’ when they recorded the pod a week in advance. They were seeing each other, but weren’t official, so she fooled no one. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Winepig

VIP Member
Omg! That’s awful, how can anyone take drugs off a baby changing table?! Can’t they just wait until they leave the premises. Are they really so desperate? Shocking!
They are all just KP types though aren’t they ?
Jobless , Chavvy , obsessed with cheap beauty treatments & extensions … think cocaine is glamorous [ the 80s called & want their drugs back] having kids with any Tom Dick or Harry for maximum benefits & a free house …..these are her people & her last remaining fan base .

To most of us this is abhorrent behaviour . To these types it’s a Tuesday afternoon out .

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Ohflip

For some women, the onset of the menopause leads to an increase in breast size. Price‘s left boob seems even bigger than before, so perhaps that is what‘s happening? They look so hard and high up - nearly up to her neck! She’s got no one to blame but herself for the freak show she’s become. And no, Katie, I’m not remotely jealous of any aspect of your life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Tanley

VIP Member
I’m assuming this ruling means that the court has seen evidence that she is earning a regular, decent income from these four sources. I don’t know how far back they have looked, but I think it must be at least a year. Let’s just say she earns £10k a month on OF. They will now be paying £4k to the trustees and £6k to Skanky. Likewise with BG. If she just suddenly stops doing OF, or starts using a different photo agency, then I think/hope that the BH would come down hard for her deliberately reducing/hiding her income. She has played both ends against the middle for too long, this is finally the start of it all crashing down on her ❤

DC16

VIP Member
Wonder if she is heading to Essex to meet JJ after his facial, seems to be more plausible than turning up to court for a hearing.

• Angry

islastclair

I see she’s got that awful hat on again. A large hat that - somehow, defying the laws of physics - is too big for her gigantic head.
---

I watch a lot of Botched and I am always in awe of how fantastic the 3D nipple tattoos are. They look perfect, from any angle. Too good for her really.
Mine is amazing, made such a difference to how I felt about myself . That's what fucks me off about her casual approach to surgery, I've had to have loads just to get back to looking normal again

• Heart

MoistPlinth

View attachment 2789210Interesting comment on twitter, about SACKED SOCIAL WORKER LYNNE RICKWOOD, the one who lied along with KP, to prevent KH having any contact with his children. Now she’s nanny to his kids J&B, who live with KP, further enabling her to neglect those poor children, whom she barely sees, while she’s out chasing cock and pampering herself 24/7
I know someone who has been dealing with West Sussex Social services (not for their immediate family, a child of another family member) and they said the social worker dealing with their case had been sacked. I wonder if that was Lynne Rickwood? Or something worse is happening in WSSS! I didn’t like to ask questions as obviously it’s a delicate matter. I do know they are putting a complaint in about how they were treated though.

• Wow
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Just had a quick look for info on Judge Catherine Burton, who appears to be in Court 4 today for KFP case.
Seems Judge Burton has been involved in Boy George & John Barnes pending bankruptcy cases. Both of these cases, she agreed more time for them to find the money to clear debts including taxes & avoid bankruptcy. Both BG & JB said they could come up wit the funds. Hope KFP doesn't try this tactic. She's had 5 years since 2019. PLUS, failed to deliver the agreement to repay monthly with IVA arrangement. IF she could come up with unpaid tax & VAT money 1. Why can't she clear the existing bankruptcy debt & 2. Where is she getting the money from to pay off the debts? I'm sure (hope🙏) these professional people, don't get taken in by her crafty, scheming arrogance. But from Schmooze's comment's this hearing today, does seem to be about trying for a solution/arrangement, rather than any definite charges being imposed. Well, that's how I see this tangled, complicated mess, anyway.
I think as well Boy George, wanted to go down the IVA route, she was already given that chance in 2018 and failed to stick to the terms, hence why she was made bankrupt. John Barnes was/is earning far more than KP and owed a lot less. I bet both of them didn't hide assets either.
So let's hope she (Judge) sees sense, rather than just allowing her more time.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Really early title contender #362 Pricey is off to court again, will she bring the new Prince Chow Mein?

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Seems taking the piss out of H for Lols, is a thing now, you ok with this then Skank, of course you are…

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Seems taking the piss out of H for Lols, is a thing now, you ok with this then Skank, of course you are…

View attachment 2790714
No-one's allowed to say that or impersonate Harvey unless it makes KP money. She's complained about people putting that phrase on merchandise, eBay apologised and made a donation to a charity for using that phrase.
Harvey is KPs property to exploit and use only as she says so!

• Angry
  • Sad

Schmooze

Most bankruptcies only last 1 year.
Even though most bankruptcies are only a year. Income payments orders can last longer so pretty standard is 36 months. She’s never ever kept to any voluntary payment arrangement so the trustee has forced her hand and insisted on direct payments from her “known” income sources ie the 4 named. He will have gone for as much as he thinks a court will order. Time will tell how much this raises money wise. She will find a loophole around it I’m sure but it does feel like the net is squeezing around her, she will have to do more ducking & diving & side hussles & lower herself even more for the coin, none of it can be legit now as the Trustee has shown he'll go after it and
she wont stand for that. I’m sure Jeyda & Rymi nor Backgrid or OH have enjoyed being dragged into her mess, OH had to pay for legal representation.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Called it, within an hour of me posting that nothing will have changed for her after yesterday’s court hearing she posts this…

IMG_7475.jpeg

Just two fingers up to everyone, especially us, she will be smirking away, she’s feeling extra cocky today, she isn’t going to stop spending, she’s thinks she’s untouchable. No one so far has curbed her extravagant lifestyle, she still has the kids after 16 months now, she gives zero f*cks about being caught, and facing accountability, as everyone can see by this post.

Oh well, at least she’s trying to take herself down by her on hand, I still think the surgeries, very bad surgery diet, the drinking, the ❄, the addition to vaping, and no exercise will be taking a toll on her health at 45. I seriously believe her health will fail badly on her this year, she’s in sniper‘s alley with her health, you won’t be so cocky when that happens Skank.

@Dollylovesshoes we need a bigger pot, it’s a bit of a thing these days 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I’m feeling I need a stake today…

200.gif

• Angry
  • Heart

Sat Back Watching 👀

He's back with a big ol' Cigar stop teasing us Crawl, what are you celebrating ? Maybe a big payment from a tell all interview. I know wishful thinking, still scared of her then 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
This week's run down. She's very shouty (she must be in love) and very hyper, can't pronounce her words.
Love Island final, she couldn't watch as away skiing. Looking forward to Celeb BB. When SFP told her some of the names, she was like "Why is he on it"? "Anyone can be a celeb these days" She reckons Ella from MAFS is going to be on it (Obsessed much).
The Comic Relief Arctic challenge names were released, apparently she was shortlisted for this (in the top 5 or 10) reckons Vicky P took her spot. She won't be watching it as why would she when she wasn't picked, just rubbing her face in it. She even didn't go on holiday because of it (??)
Clears up rumour about Wallis. Very sarcastic tone, he's not gone, it's rubbish. Neighbours were quoted. I'll go and see him afterwards and put video out. (So that must of been the 21st, as that is when she put video up of him, but it wasn't her stroking him in video, so must of been Fenella)
So everyone is there, Amy, princess & Ed, Jett, Lynne, Fenella.
Trying to get Princess signed up to Love Island if she wasn't with Ed, or IAC, Junior should be on Strictly (but he's always out) Then lots of love bombing of Princess and how she looks like her....like 'mummy' and takes after her.
Then a bit about her skiing, couldn't pronounce the place where they stayed. I get the feeling she hates skiing and just wanted to pose in her outfits. Saya she has filler in bum and her boobs so she's heavy and can't get up when she falls, mentioned her sledging down.
She was the best at quad biking and she drove, they were all impressed.
The place was like Magaluf, lots of night life, they played darts and a drinking game called ring of fire, then of course she makes it into a dirty conversation asking AFP if she has played ring of fire, Amy gets called a dirty bitch.
Losing phones runs in the family, PFP lost his in a taxi, the guy who owned the taxi firm kept it and tried to deny he had the phone.
AFP spent 6 hours in A&E as sounds like hospital burst a cyst after an ultrasound.
KP had bought them all dinner from Uncle Sam's
KFP has been watch Breakthrough, she actually meant Breathless.
She is going to give up vaping (she's said that a million times) but she's had a stressful day. She bought 10 vapes back, as she knows everyone will want one. Then starts talking about her cancer (reckons she was clear 6 years ago....errr she had it when Harvey was a baby, so 21 years ago, so she's talking bullshit as usual)
I'm losing the will to live now 😩
What did Harry think when he found out KFP was SFP's sister...he told the hilarious story (It really wasn't) of how she called him sir Ham (as SFP's ex boyfriend was called Sam) AFP called him Sam a few times too, but he's been called worse. (Cokehead maybe?)
Was asked if she has watched all her old shows back. No, but she looks so different. Then starts going on again about Princess looking like her and says this is what she has to look forward to looking like when P is older. P makes some remark about the surgery and KFP pipes up 2I haven't had a lot, you cheeky bitch" then says I've had it all.
Apparently one of AFP's friends has told her recently, she has lost her looks and when she dies I'll move in with PFP, which shocked her.
Then KFP calls her Frankenstein as she has lost some of her hair, but then says she means Einstein :rolleyes:
More about P needing to come on the pod and how she is following in her footsteps.
A couple of minutes of ads, then advertising their podcast live shows, still tickets available. Princess is going to get up on stage and sing a song with her. (Good luck making that happen)
On the final bit now, the Life advice, some question about a woman being old at work. Straight back to KFP....she will be 46 in May, she has to compete with people in their 20s as not many people her age do what she does, she wiser, more experienced and can do the job better (full of her self) she looks better than some of the people telling her she can't do something. Especially in photoshoots, can do it better than any 20 year old, I will wipe the shit with them, I've been there and done it and I'm bloody good.. Bring it on.
The a question about friends taking advantage. I've been there, take my kindness as a weakness, got rid of so many people who use me (errrr, that works both ways) she doesn't have a lot of friends.
They have to sort 12 outfits for the podcast tour.
Say their thankyous and goodbyes.
Apologies for any spelling/grammar errors, as rushing as I want to do couch to 5k before I start work
clear from cancer? Wasn’t it a basal cell on her finger? (Correct me if I’m wrong). And yes H was a baby when that happened. She literally makes a mockery out of any genuine sufferers, whether it’s mental health, cancer, mobility problems. She needs locking up in an institution , never mind prison.

edit to say, basal cell is cancer , I know sadly from numerous surgeries, however, she’s speaking like she’s had a major illness due to it
---
If she wanted to make a point about the Wallis story being lies, saying she was going “herself” to spend time with him to prove it, then why upload a video of someone else stroking Wallis as her truth? Maybe all other videos/pics that she has would clearly be old ones. Madam always tries to be one step ahead 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
But it's called love
And it belongs to us
It's called love
And it's the only thing that's worth living for
It's called love
And it belongs to us
It's called love