Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Thank you, as always, for your direction. KFP will get that karma truck soon.
Or as HBF said, maybe HMRC are going to take the lead 🤷🏻‍♀️
Plus I would think they would need a full day in court for any kind of public hearing, especially if she hasn’t cooperated.

Reactions: 47

Trafalgar

VIP Member
what does this mean? How can it be monitored? Bank account of their choice! She’s as thick as thieves with them 😡

It basically means that those companies have to pay 40% of her earnings for 3 years to the trustees of the bankruptcy to help pay off her debts. So any money she earns through OF and Backgrod will automatically have 40% deducted before she is paid and that will be paid direct to the trustees.

All it means is she won't use Backgrid anymore and will find a new agency and she earns fuck all from OF by the looks of it anyway.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

tomkat1

Chatty Member
I despair at this genre of person, no talent, not funny, worth based on likes and follows and filters. The world has gone mad. KPs experience in panto makes her think she’s a fully fledged stage singer/performer. I can’t believe she thinks this is seriously good.

• Haha
  • Sad

PurpleLennie

Not directly skank related but thank you for keeping me entertained for the last couple of hours while I was waiting to see if my son got his first choice secondary school - the wait to get logged on was worse than waiting for news of her various trips to court or waiting for coal to spill the beans!!

First choice school sorted, just need some skank karma now for a perfect week!!

• Heart

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
Some things never change … found this from 2009!
Katie Price? She makes me sick says lingerie boss

LINGERIE tycoon Michelle Mone has launched an astonishing outburst against Katie Price, accusing the Jungle celebrity of abusing junior staff with a four-letter tirade.
The Ultimo bra boss was so outraged by Price’s alleged treatment of one woman, she sacked the model just five hours into a year-long contract.

Ms Mone said she had kept silent over the incident in 2005 but after seeing Price swim into the I’m a Celebrity… campsite she could hold her tongue no longer.

Writing on her Facebook webpage, the Scottish businesswoman said: “I haven’t spoken about this but she makes me sick.

“Four years ago, one of my junior marketing girls was fitting her. She was so nervous and she made a mistake. Jordan turned round and called her the C-word. That’s why she lasted five hours.”

Former model Ms Mone added: “Jordan has run out of ideas and is scraping the barrel to try to convince all of us again that she is caring and loving. No respect, not a nice person, stay in the jungle and do us all a favour. That’s why I have spoken out this time. From a close source, she is apparently being paid £400,000 to try to con us all again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Anyone else notice in the video? At 48 seconds she's singing with her real voice after the vocal on the track stops. Her real voice is completely different, really muffled and that woman in the audience starts shrieking again 😅

• Haha

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Didnt Angelina Jolie and her ex husband (not Brad), the other one, involve blood somehow in their sex life 🤔
Yeah Billy Bob Thornton. They used to wear vials of each others blood round their necks. Sure Megan Fox was saying similar about her and MGK. I’m not really bothered what two consenting adults get up to in private. I’d put money on KFP room being covered in blood was nosebleeds from the Coke. When Charles Drury sold his story he said she was constantly on it all night. He’d wake up and she’s still be awake off her tits snorting.

• Sick
  • Angry

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
She really is an interfering old cow...!

Katie added: "Why don’t we put her forward for I’m a Celebrity?"
Turning to her daughter off-screen she asked her: "Would you do I’m A Celebrity Princess?"
Her daughter replied: "Yeah! With Junior, I’d do it with Junior."
But then Sophie chimed in, with another show suggestion for Princess' brother. She said: "No I could see Junior on Strictly."
Katie added: "Yes! We could see Junior on Strictly. I am, I’m going to put them forward. But I think Princess would suit the jungle. She could go in the braids like I did, rock and roll like mommy!"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

mrspig99

VIP Member
Some of the comments on the DM story about the nightclub appearance are classic!

"
Nightclub appearances at 45…. Sounds great

“ Neath”! Even normal Welsh people don’t go to Neath.

Even people who live in Neath don’t go out in Neath

I mean Neath isn’t the best part of Wales! But to get thrown off stage by security and laughed at by the crowd….. that’s a low point in life

Absolutely the ugliest (and that is saying something) of the Alves triplets although her sisters Jessica and Katonka are not far behind.

The Queen of the Latrine is now doing turns in a pub near you along with the other drag artists.

a middle aged woman hanging around in clubs making a show of herself. the cringe'o'meter is off the chart.

She does know that the kids there would have looked upon her as some freak rather than a beautiful creature to look up to, don't they?

Where’s Amish Edna with her defensive comments tonight?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
I thought these policies only pay out if the person was expected to die within 12 months.
Not necessarily - my husbands critical illness policy paid out after confirming his cancer diagnosis with the hospital. It wasn't terminal but there was a lot of of it and quite aggressive. Happily he is now cancer free but the pay out helped enormously during those times.

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
View attachment 2790959My favourite screen grab. She looks like she’s off to chuck a sack of flour before hitting the wrestling ring.
Bloody hell, what shape would you call her? She has got such a fat back, and her inflated arse is so heavy that it’s falling down her thighs. There is nothing feminine about her, no waist, no hips, even her face looks manly. She is just a lump, she looks pathetic and revolting :sick:
If she was a contestant on Ru Paul’s Drag Race, they would tell her she had done a crap job of trying to look female.

• Haha
  • Sick

tracey3871

VIP Member
The skanks venues compared to that grace Barry's ones... 😂😂😂
Skank struggles to fill a 400 seater venue
---

Listening to bits of that grace podcast she's just has crude, foul mouth as skank..
She does promotion for Prime video and interviewed James May on his new show but made it crude etc James didn't know what to say and her fans were commenting he gives them Saville vibes
Let's just remember that no one knew Kipper was going to be there last night, not a single person in that audience paid to see HER or hear her screech ... let her go on a stage tour ... she won't sell enough tickets to Complete the run and will 'postpone' shows just like the plaster classes ... she is only doing because she cant get any real paying bookings ... she is done

• Heart
Reactions: 44