Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to wonder if she even has J and B anymore.

Either that or she’s taking advantage of AFP and PPfencingtwat for all she’s worth to indulge herself with Duplo boy.
Quite possibly, along with DL. Mysteriously quiet on the children front though - including a SM absence. I am taking this as a good sign.

Reactions: 27
Oh good, it means Skank is making money for her creditors. Lol.
These pics were probably definitely sent to backgrid via latest lackey Jess through her new olive management ( jess is now the new rymi in charge of the pap staged pics)
Beats paying the trustees 40% too

Reactions: 18

Either that or she’s taking advantage of AFP and PPfencingtwat for all she’s worth to indulge herself with Duplo boy.
Shes doing what she always does love bombing the new very ugly stupid egg and trying to prove having young kids doesnt stop her going out its all shes done since the pantomine and skiing trip ffs shes scared to leave lego man in case he goes out by himself its truly pathetic at her age and more proof she doesnt give a flying duck about J&B as always she comes first ffs get those poor kids away from the bleeping witch🤬🤬🤬
---
Themselves,cunts.
Fulham v Brighton lol
---
Quite possibly, along with DL. Mysteriously quiet on the children front though - including a SM absence. I am taking this as a good sign.
As usual she comes first as long as somebody anybody has J&B she wont care has she even stayed at the MM lately as im seriously doubting it

Reactions: 25
Wonder if they are in a hotel?
Hasnt the ugly fugly lego head got his own gaff lol
---
Nahhh,itchy cuntlice.
Whatever way you look at hwr shes a dirty bleeping minging slut 🤣🤣🤣
Spurs v Crystal Palace, Brentford v Chelsea ?
Fulham v Brighton at Fulham lol
---
Wonder if they are in a hotel?
Deffo looks like a hotel room service 🤬🤬🤬
---
He doesn't even take his hands out of his pockets😂🤣😅😁😜
Hes so NOT into her lol he looks like a 18 year old ffs what on earth could they even have in common wonder if hes even shegged her get 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
For some reason I got a version of Mysterious Girl playing in my head after reading that. 'Mysterious Lynn' 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Thing is Amy was rushed to hospital recently so assume not able to Lon after kids ? Which makes it even more sad if she is leaving them with a nanny ! Or let hope KH now has regular access back

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Problem would be where to place nipple tattoos as Grant is going downhill fast so tattoo would move south? Plus when she gets them refilled the tats could end up under her chin. Maybe she could get temporary transfer ones like you used to get in cereal packets😁
Look she can even pay in instalments if she’s a bit strapped for cash

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Katie price #362
Touch my flange, feel my tits, place a phone where it fits

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Shame how every single headline they use has "Biggest ever boob job in it" - mostly because there is absolutely NUFFINK else that can possibly be said about the thing :LOL::LOL::LOL:
and they always list every child, their ages, and fathers.
---
I showed him indoors the pics. His comment "what the duck does she think she looks like, her brain must be rotted and it looks like she's absolutely riddled"
Very perceptive is him indoors 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.