Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah-ha....! Daily Mirror has the story now and comments are open.... Let's just say they're not kind....

Out of interest, doesn't a thong go up your bum crack...? (Says she adjusting her own thong....!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Skanky being on the masked singer is never going to happen, but it would be so obvious it's her when the character shes dressed as just stands there rubbing it's crutch and feeling itself up!
Not to mention the point toe and sticky out bum fart pose!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So possibly away again? She did say she had booked another holiday. Was SFP there to collect the fee ( cash in hand for her to launder, I wonder?).
What about Jett and Bunny? I am not asking for info as they need to have privacy with all this hullabaloo going on but I am just hoping that with these continuing absences, that are perhaps seeing more of KH behind the scenes!🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why would anyone that size stand in front of an elephant!
---
Katie Price #362

KP at the Palladium? What a pandemonium!
They wanted animal behind her to give an attractive photo, but as she completely obscured the hippo they had to bring out the elephant. Just as well the GC's lost three stone or the elephant would have been hidden from view too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God she is vile rubbing her crotch 'suggestively' in front of an audience ... not even a bunch of drunk clubbers ... was it an OF request or a dare ffs ? On the plus side this and the club night almost 100% guarantee she will never get on a prime time TV show ever again
I thought I was seeing things. Who does that? It's more like what a stripper would do

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am surprised she is leaving the kids as much as she is. This isn't a good look for family court that I assume is still ongoing.

I would be using all of this ammunition if it were me. She can't claim its all work, as she could have been back last night at about midnight. She doesn't have to be out/on holiday today. So it's bullshit.

Reactions: 31
Ah-ha....! Daily Mirror has the story now and comments are open.... Let's just say they're not kind....

Out of interest, doesn't a thong go up your bum crack...? (Says she adjusting her own thong....!)
Total crap as always why the fiuck does the bleep insist on trying to sing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am surprised she is leaving the kids as much as she is. This isn't a good look for family court that I assume is still ongoing.

I would be using all of this ammunition if it were me. She can't claim its all work, as she could have been back last night at about midnight. She doesn't have to be out/on holiday today. So it's bullshit.
I'm not surprised really, she wanted them to protect her from the Skankruptcy but she is fucked either way. She also wanted to take them to hurt Kieran and she's done that for nearly 2 years and is probably close to losing them anyway. Her no.1 priority in life is keeping up appearances and shoving ❄ up her conk.

Reactions: 27
Total crap as always why the fiuck does the bleep insist on trying to sing
Because she is a stubborn old coot who doesn't like being told that she can't sing - so she'll howl like a banshee just to spite us!
---
I'm not surprised really, she wanted them to protect her from the Skankruptcy but she is fucked either way. She also wanted to take them to hurt Kieran and she's done that for nearly 2 years and is probably close to losing them anyway. Her no.1 priority in life is keeping up appearances and shoving ❄ up her conk.
☝This 💯%!! Her plan isn't working anymore so it's a case of bollocks to this, I 'm going to live my life the way I want.

Reactions: 23

I’m starting to wonder if she even has J and B anymore.

Either that or she’s taking advantage of AFP and PPfencingtwat for all she’s worth to indulge herself with Duplo boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.