Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the hotel room FB post I shared earlier, I asked the guy when it was and he's confirmed not recent so sorry that is not fresh tea

Reactions: 25
Awwwww, come on Dolly, you can earn a few quid while on benefits ...she can only be earning a few quid with the weapons grade filters that she uses. Tbh I'm astonished anyone wants to pay to view her other than some of the deviants I come into contact with but giving her previous with the "rooms" I'm confident she knows some very unpleasant deviants of her own!!!

Reactions: 16
Back Grid UK - as they say, are the 'World's Premier Celebrity News Agency' that the photogs sell the pictures to. I doubt they would want to get caught up in all her problems as it won't look good for them. As they say -

Quality
Every photo and video in our archive goes through a rigorous editing and quality control process. The result is content that is visually stunning, editorially appealing and ready to be published.

Reactions: 23
Can anyone with bankruptcy knowledge tell us if this 40% deduction would be a fairly standard portion of earnings to take? And would payments usually extend over a three year period? I’m curious to know if this ruling is being harsh or lenient to her.

Reactions: 20
Wow, PA needs to slap her down for that!
Absolutely agree. She’s supposed to be big on doing her research but if that was the case she’d have seen the evidence of KFPs behaviour and as an apparent expert on domestic abuse you’d think she’d see the signs from KFPs behaviour to literally every ex she’s ever had. Then she starts sharing random TikTok’s that are damaging to two teenage kids who have lived in his custody for years? It’s just so out of order.

Reactions: 30
Most bankruptcies only last 1 year.

Reactions: 24
They’re doing live shows, dunno how much they’d make from those tbh

Reactions: 9
So KP now the world (well if the read the papers) know that you owe loads of money can she just ignore this
Yes she can

Reactions: 21
The poster commented again and said it was a few years ago
Yes just been back on FB and seen his reply, sorry for winding us all up, should have asked him b4 posting
---
My take is the opposite. It must mean enough money is generated thru her OF that she can afford to pay back a percentage cos surely if those earnings were small they'd have made a different decision today??
Someone help me understand wtf this means

Reactions: 16
In other words, filtered to fuckery

Reactions: 19
I’m assuming this ruling means that the court has seen evidence that she is earning a regular, decent income from these four sources. I don’t know how far back they have looked, but I think it must be at least a year. Let’s just say she earns £10k a month on OF. They will now be paying £4k to the trustees and £6k to Skanky. Likewise with BG. If she just suddenly stops doing OF, or starts using a different photo agency, then I think/hope that the BH would come down hard for her deliberately reducing/hiding her income. She has played both ends against the middle for too long, this is finally the start of it all crashing down on her

Reactions: 43
And OFs would take their cut too first.

Reactions: 35
How will she pay her dealer's? How will they demand payment?????

Reactions: 26
How will she pay her dealer's? How will they demand payment?????
She will convince Jess to be the person receiving the funds via the Talent agency to make it look like kfp isn't getting paid. Jess will then end up being up shit street when it all unravels. However if skank tries this (and it will not take an FA much to unpick) then it will be a criminal offence.

Reactions: 29
Fantastic insight Schmooze, thanks for sharing

Reactions: 29
If she,s putting it out Pete was abusive I,m sure he won,t let that lie.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.