Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As she spirals out of control, her behaviour is likley to escalate - we could see her scoffing on loads of eggs in the run up to Easter 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe that’s the cause of the bloated stomach
I do think, however odd the relationship, Carl provided her with some stability.

edited: to scoffing. I wrote quaffing! Who quaffs eggs! I find myself questioning my language here, surrounded by so many literary genii/geniuses 🤔
Carl didn't fancy her, didn't shag her, couldn't (wouldn't?) get her pregnant. Remember the 'this is where the magic doesn't happen' hotel bedroom in Thailand. Immature Legoboy probably does his best to hump her because he's caught up in the supposed glamour of being seen with Katie Price. When he's upped his profile and gets back in focus and sees what an insignificant aged little gorgon she is he'll be off to find a pretty young girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not that skank will give a shite either way.
She’ll be delighted. She’ll think her debt has been reduced from £3.5m to £750k. 😂
---
I hope she is exposed as a cruel, dangerous, dirty female predator & pervert. Unacceptable behaviour for years. Please, let something come of her awful antics. Why is she so protected from recrimination? She is corrupt & her sexual inuendo's & lewd comments are beyond disgusting.
I agree WHY 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Wonder if sking down the bumpy slopes on her arse has burst something and shes been leaking again 🤔 her arse did the same thing after she went on the fairground ride. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Carl didn't fancy her, didn't shag her, couldn't (wouldn't?) get her pregnant. Remember the 'this is where the magic doesn't happen' hotel bedroom in Thailand. Immature Legoboy probably does his best to hump her because he's caught up in the supposed glamour of being seen with Katie Price. When he's upped his profile and gets back in focus and sees what an insignificant aged little gorgon she is he'll be off to find a pretty young girl.
How does she explain the missing nipples....did the bailiffs take them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I suspect Carl had some sort of fetish that she indulged. I suspect it more now with her recent spitting fetish that she's trying to coerce people into, it seems very dominant and degrading :oops:
---
How does she explain the missing nipples....did the bailiffs take them 🤣🤣
Maybe she gets Lego versions of the stick-on ones she wears?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As others have said very well done @JaynieDay and @MrJayneDay you guys have played a blinder with all the tea from that night.

The scum certainly didnt hold back!

Hope J&B are doing OK while the evil witch continues her chaos. Keeping positive for them and KH 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 48
As others have said very well done @JaynieDay and @MrJayneDay you guys have played a blinder with all the tea from that night.

The scum certainly didnt hold back!

Hope J&B are doing OK while the evil witch continues her chaos. Keeping positive for them and KH 🙏
I worry about J & B even more now that her behaviour is publicly deteriorating. There is only so much you can protect them from seeing and finding out on SM and the press. In one way it is good that they seem to be off SM but in another it is worrying how can quiet things have gone. I hope that it is because things are moving positively behind the scenes and not because their situation is deteriorating.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe she gets Lego versions of the stick-on ones
Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 20.44.09.png
she wears?
[/QUOTE]
Do you think they are like these?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am constantly astonished that despite her spiraling public bad behaviour, B & J are still in her care. It's obvious that she can't be alone with them anymore but to leave them in the care of whoever (DL I assume) is beyond reprehensible.
Whoever in whatever authority thinks letting them stay in her custody is a good idea, needs to give their head a wobble and soon.
I know it's been said before but if it was a single mum on a council estate, those kids would be gone into a more appropriate home.
Don't shoot me for the single mum/council estate reference, I was one once. The difference being my mother wasn't AFP and if I had behaved like KFP, there would have been consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don’t think JJS will be able to up his profile. He’s not interesting or talented. A bit like a Bianca Gascoigne - only famous for being on a tv show once or a family connection. He will be doing onlyfans stuff soon. You mark my words.

Reactions: 31
I wish she was stuck with that look 🤣🤣
It's bleeping comical isn't it? I pissed myself laughing when I first saw that pic. Considering her appearance has always been her no 1 priority, I'm amazed at some of the backgrid pics she has allowed to be released

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hoist by her on petard..... Lists every nasty comment but Skanky thinks....: "I don't actually have a problem with her and never had and if she reached out." Long term memory loss Skanky?

They are both repulsive. You be a very desperate man to pay to see those two entwined on OF.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.