Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey…she’s worse than I first thought! Thank you & welcome @MrJayneDay

Reactions: 24
It seems like KP has egged her on. She objected to them using the photo and they took it down like she asked. What else can she want now apart from money?

Reactions: 22
When you think what about the stuff she did to Alex. He would definitely have a case. She humiliated and tortured his soul for year's. Only now he speaks up. I would say he has a book about her evil, strange behaviors. She completely humiliated this fella. Shocking really, if it was the other way around it would be a different story

Reactions: 44
Jeez, just watched his TT, nearly fell asleep. It’s better than Valium 🥱🥱

Reactions: 31
Obscure comment with regards Saturday night chloes ig of the two of them
Ooooooooh. Is this more to back up the comments that said she got a talking-to ( or more!) from security
---
I can't really say I'll be very active in here, or checking in regularly, JaynieDay keeps me up to date on most things kipper related and I'm sure she'll let me know if there's something I need to look at etc, so I'll be on the periphery at least.
Thanks for uploading the videos MrJayneDay

Reactions: 32
It seems like KP has egged her on. She objected to them using the photo and they took it down like she asked. What else can she want now apart from money?
Well lou keeps claiming she's a successful business woman but she was declared bankrupt in 20198/9 and her business was quickly signed over to her hubby..only recently as she been able to register as director back to her at LA studio .so definitely after compensation judging by her recent posts to OK...
The image has been used in all Reach plc publications

Now lou thinks she's a celeb in her own right doing podcasts ..

Reactions: 27
The videos of her singing are just so sad. You can tell she thinks she's some in-demand diva. How does she not realise she's just doing bad karaoke and hardly anyone has gone there for bad karaoke

Reactions: 33
The sad thing is though, police didn't seem interested in charging her. So he went for a civil case.

Reactions: 21
Wwelcome to
The Kristy crew Mr janey
---
Wwelcome to

The Kristy crew Mr janey
Sorry edited welcome to the krusty crew meant to have said

Reactions: 22
Cringe!! And the booing is hilarious

Reactions: 31
Oooh look, there's an event called SkankFest planned in September, seems to be some sort of comedy show.
sadly she can't go as it's in Vegas!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.