Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Staff are trained to deal with aggressive behaviour, he would have been assessed before being enrolled
Sadly if his behaviour became unmanageable that is what would have to happen to protect Harvey & other people. I think him going to national star was the best thing to happen to him. With his Autism alone he would have been constantly distressed living with her & Carl no wonder he was becoming increasingly aggressive & destructive. No routine, no proper supervision, living amongst chaos & arguments, animals running around everywhere. He got lucky getting away from her.

Reactions: 32
Apologies if this has already been posted, I've just seen this and it sounds from the comments as though it's possibly the Skank

Reactions: 62
Uploading old pictures once again trying to make out she cooking dinner yet spot the nail colour is not same as last nights ..
Even edna starting to slip up
I remember from video. Cooked it all from scratch... (cough)! If I remember correctly, she tears open a 'roast chicken in a bag' as proudly as if she'd bought it from a free range farm, prepared it, stuffed it, basted it every 15 minutes and then expertly carved and presented it to her ravenous family. She then pours a gallon of boiling water over a ton of Bisto rather than using all the meat juices.

(nb: Not dissing Bisto because I use it as well sometimes but only as a thickener and to add flavour...!)

Reactions: 30
Just came here to say ….. REALLY KATIE???
Fucking JJ??
She never fails to shock with her choices in men

Reactions: 35
Please Carl drop some truth about the old cunt! It’s what I need today!! Make us a nice, big pot of tea 🫖 and spill it for us.
I wonder if he's waiting for the OK mag 'when we reveal what we will reveal' thing, so he can jump on any untruths.

Reactions: 34
You can be twins!

Reactions: 14
Blimey Janet, you had me singing that to the tune of 'Incy-Wincy Spider!'
Love your version
Was supposed to be based on Underneath the Arches, Flanagan and Allan.
If she loses the MM hope she ends up sleeping on cobblestones under a railway arch.
Woah that's a very old reference

Reactions: 14
I think it’s probably this guy in the room, doing a H impression or just he sounds like that. Though that voice sounds like H, no way was he with her/them last night.

View attachment 2779065
What 46 year old woman would find that young man attractive, he's very meek & mild & I don't buy the ladies man bollocks either...smoke & mirrors for clicks & once the BH gets underway & she's reduced to a budget like KK was & she wasn't hiding assets & then he'll start rewriting history

Reactions: 34
All skank desperately wants is publicity with the redtops...she can't bear not to be in the press and seeing as anton from LL is out of reach , this poor sap next best thing...
She's riding on his mafs stuff, he's screwed now no escape..any chance of his own shot gone forever be linked with skank

Reactions: 33
Junior is just plain embarrassed by her behaviour & doesn’t want anything to do with it. She never seemed to bother about him anyway It was always all about princess. Imagine how he must feel seeing her with all those men not much older than him🫣

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.