Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts this and then starts following her on IG, some friend 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Jeez who would readily admit to knowing that thing let alone be "friends" with it

My husband would be utterly perplexed if I put my engagement ring in my drink. What a weird thing to do, is she trying to be classy or something??
It failed like everything else she attempts to haul herself out of the gutter

"Au naturel" is correct! I don't know where she learned French, but that's the right spelling.
A complete and utter fluke - this thing struggles with English :)

Whatever crap they throw out today, it will be borrrrrrrrring 🥱😴. Every single thing she does now is borrrrrrrrring. We've seen, heard, read it allllllllll before. The crap stunts she pulls to keep people reading are getting more & more desperate. She is well past her use by date & she knows it.

Image being on a 'relaxing holiday' abroad & spending the entire time stuck to your bloody phone. Pair of cunts desperate to see a response to their constant stream of bullshit. Creating fake profiles to reply to comments 🤪. Deleting anything they don't like. Blocking people who tell the truth. YOU CAN DELETE & BLOCK ALL YOU LIKE, EVERYONE STILL HATES YOU 😂🤣.

THE ONLY THING PEOPLE WANT TO READ ABOUT IS THAT SKANKY witch BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

You've done a brilliant job of controlling her Crawl. Usually by lunchtime on day 1 of holiday she'd be staging pics in tiny dayglow bikinis with her ridiculous tits barely contained & her fanny & hole covered by a bit of dental floss. Looking all sexy with the 80's page 3 poses 🤢😂🤣. And yet here she is, in a shapeless plain black dress, an awful baggy tracksuit, a high collared lacy blouse borrowed from Miss Marple, tacky wig, 'natural' hair greased back?!

KATIE, I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU. I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU. I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING YOU DO. YOU'RE A DREADFUL MUM, A LIAR, A FAKE, A CHEAT, A USER, A DESTROYER BUT EVEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN A CONTROLLING RELATIONSHIP. CRAWL REALLY IS NOT "THE ONE". GET OUT OF THIS SHAM RELATIONSHIP. YOU'RE FOOLING NOBODY.

And thus concludes my Wednesday morning sermon. Thanks for reading. Have a great day Krustie's 😘

99.9% of comments on any article are negative. And that's just the one's that are allowed! I really do think people are sick & tired of her. She is BORING 😴🥱

Pete spoke in his column about Junior sitting exams despite feeling unwell from Covid. Pete quite rightly is proud of him for doing this.
Skanky has not mentioned a word about it. Absolutely nothing that I am aware of. In fact there is no reference to Junior from her & hasn't been for some time. Random thought.... has she been banned from mentioning him at all I wonder? Maybe he & Pete have requested that she leave him out of her circus? He's trying to distance himself from her as much as possible? He is old enough to see her for what she is & want's no part of it anymore? I really feel for him. I cannot imagine how he, as a teenage boy, deals with that thing as a mother 😢.

Whoever wrote that must have been pissing themselves laughing 😳🤣😂.
Glowing? Sleek blond wig? She looks like an absolute bag of crap 🤦.
I agree entirely. High time this thing hung its wigs up and retired from view because nobody wants to see it nor hear the endless crap about it or from it

They are probably still in bed trying for the miracle baby the special one that wanky so wants to be a dad etc etc etc 😡
She's probably got a hangover

They are probably still in bed trying for the miracle baby the special one that wanky so wants to be a dad etc etc etc 😡

My son is sort of my captive audience atm, poor bugger is meant to be recuperating....any ways i was telling him about KP...no idea for a bit...then he goes that chick that was jordan....yes...yes that's her..lol.
The poor lad is undoubtedly trauamatised having heard all the old bollocks about skanky & co :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

We should of all been awaiting the verdict of the court case today!

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Yep and I'm gutted with this delay, I was so looking to court day.

As for Her wanting to look more Natural, oh duck off, with those teef?? do me a favour!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Put her expensive engagement ring in a glass of champagne to clean it 🤢
Showing off more than anything else.
This is the
"I'm 'ere on 'oliday guzzling champers an' you lot is back dere workin' in der rain HA HA HA"

What really pisses me off is reading that tired old cliché "A well-deserved break" when applied to this pair of asshats! WTF do they need a break from anyway when they don't actually do bugger-all except post crap on the web??
I'm gonna get myself one of those pots..................................................... :(🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jeez who would readily admit to knowing that thing let alone be "friends" with it

It failed like everything else she attempts to haul herself out of the gutter

A complete and utter fluke - this thing struggles with English :)

I agree entirely. High time this thing hung its wigs up and retired from view because nobody wants to see it nor hear the endless crap about it or from it

The poor lad is undoubtedly trauamatised having heard all the old bollocks about skanky & co :)
He said he felt sorry for the the poor bloke that married her. Not sure which one he meant though lol

• Haha

As for Her wanting to look more Natural, oh duck off, with those teef?? do me a favour!!!
It fooking annoys me that the scum says well deserved break. What about all of the creditors she has shafted? I was looking forward to court day. If there is one person who deserves everything coming to her it’s skanky.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He said he felt sorry for the the poor bloke that married her. Not sure which one he meant though lol
You don't even have to marry it to be horrendously scarred by the experience - just ask the giant list of her Escapees how they rated the traumas of having that thing as a Partner, or ask the husbands that got away from it, Peter,Alex & Kieron on how it somehow attempts to blame THEM for everything! Fact is that skanky is the common denominator through it all which explains a lot :)

• Angry
It fooking annoys me that the scum says well deserved break. What about all of the creditors she has shafted? I was looking forward to court day. If there is one person who deserves everything coming to her it’s skanky.
And we all feel the pain and frustration of this delay, was so looking forward for Karma to kick in.

• Heart
I've just been looking at the Bilge Content on the scum concerning the Mistress of Mankyness

Not sure if was intended but underneath a fascinating photo of skanky's Ronsealed legs they've written

"Katie enjoyed some sun on her trotters............................................. " 🐷🐖
Bloody brilliant :)
1621426311812.png
and this crap too. It wants to be "more natural" apparently then shows us this over filtered jobbie as an example of More Natural with the fake teef, the Ronseal coating, fake eyelashes, eyebrows applied with a paint roller, not to mention all the plastic adjustments - and ALL done before it sets to work carving its face with filters!

What is natural about any of it????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

...and the endless filters and make-up - nothing natural about this hound.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

shows of her short hair yet on the 7th of may it was reported that she spent 6 hours getting hair extensions put in (i would not be happy if i was that hair salon that prob give her the extensions free if she advertised it if she now saying her short hair is better)

• Angry
Reactions: 13
And we all feel the pain and frustration of this delay, was so looking forward for Karma to kick in.
I was just looking forward to the kicking to be honest ha ha ha!

shows of her short hair yet on the 7th of may it was reported that she spent 6 hours getting hair extensions put in (i would not be happy if i was that hair salon that prob give her the extensions free if she advertised it if she now saying her short hair is better)
Yes well that was all round funny. The Scum got the salon name wrong and she never corrected it so not a good ad...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A case of Hair today, gone tomorrow.

I'll get my coat!

• Haha
I've just been looking at the Bilge Content on the scum concerning the Mistress of Mankyness

Not sure if was intended but underneath a fascinating photo of skanky's Ronsealed legs they've written

"Katie enjoyed some sun on her trotters............................................. " 🐷🐖
Bloody brilliant :)
View attachment 580734 and this crap too. It wants to be "more natural" apparently then shows us this over filtered jobbie as an example of More Natural with the fake teef, the Ronseal coating, fake eyelashes, eyebrows applied with a paint roller, not to mention all the plastic adjustments - and ALL done before it sets to work carving its face with filters!

What is natural about any of it????
I so can't cope with that blouse - I keep looking at it and thinking - Noooooooooooo! In what century was that fashionable? Was Crawl taking her out to dance around a town square for her supper? The bikey earrings - jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Put rings in gin or vodka not champagne - these people are uber-stupid.
yes because if you could afford a suppose 200 grand ring you would pop it in your drink to clean it(you would have a expensive ring cleaned by a professional jewelry cleaner)should not be dirty after a month what she been doing with it

• Haha
  • Wow
Apparently, according to their mate on holiday with them, today they are working, in a private cove, on a very exciting little project!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
I so can't cope with that blouse - I keep looking at it and thinking - Noooooooooooo! In what century was that fashionable? Was Crawl taking her out to dance around a town square for her supper? The bikey earrings - jeez.
Got designs on moving into an Amish community? 🙏

• Haha
  • Wow
Apparently, according to their mate on holiday with them, today they are working, in a private cove, on a very exciting little project!
Well the pics are terrible - he's never a real photographer. She doesn't need the hairdresser either as the wigs are horrible and he obviously doesn't know how to style them.

Sure they didn't mean 'coven'? 🧙‍♀️ I've guessed it! They are going dogging!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.