Katie Price #357 Go and pay your creditor you dirty little predator!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #358 Sinky‘s started squawking, Lego head is balking and Karma for the Skank has finally come knocking

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m having a break in my meeting, everyone is discussing work over tea, not me, I’m straight on here 😁

I can’t believe he’s gone for her, oh my days, tell you what, I’ve never been keen on him at all, to say the least, but I’m ending calling him SB, he’ll be Carl now, he’s just become a Tattler 🥳😁 this should take her down completely. Edna cancel that podcast tour, it ain’t happening, Kool and the Gang are ready to go tonight, for now Kylie reacts, she be loving it 😁….

View attachment 2761416
Quick...someone send him a code to join up here!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Come on Carl ... out her on the lies about her life changing foot injuries
BOOM 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥
Come on Carl. Spill the truths. She has mad made the biggest mug of you possible so show your balls and have some type of revenge. Have said it before there is apprenenly no bottom she will sink to with her lies and torment so be brave
---
I got called that too....& no, I wasn't happy either 🤬
IMO big bird was kind. Lot worse someone could call you ❤. Will always love that I got from @Dollylovesshoes wee and an oily cos it makes people giggle
---
She also had one sold before ,a women in Basildon area bought it people used to see it out and about probs about 5 yrs ago
I live In Northern Ireland and my partner showed me a pink RR that was claimed to be owned by her was up for sale recently. When o go back from work tomorrow will see if he has it saved. He despises her with every bit of him and was concerned about getting a disease from the seats so he only saved it to show me. Can’t begin to imagine what unpleasantness would hang about on those seats
---
The Botox and filllers are working a treat !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Edna is a personality bankrupt 😂 😂 😂
Now that’s not fair. How else could we see the doors of strangers recommend by none less than one of the prices ??? How else would we know about the vast amounts of boring beige items in the world ?? She is dull as ditchwater. And incase she reads here congratulations on being the worlds greatest ostrich burying your head in the sand while your niece and nephew are neglected. Feck off and take the rest of the inbred clan with you. You beige boring pig
---
Think this is the rr that she was sick and pissed in it was up for sale for 10k so she must have done a deal in cash and got sb to pay it
She will be the best portaportty on Dubai ! No shame where she does her bodily functions. The big Frankenstein

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He must be awake now because he’s deleted the stories 🙄🙄

C’mon Carl release some more tit!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Don't they disappear after 24 hours?? Or has it not been that long?
Yeah they disappear after 24 hours but he only posted them at 2pm yesterday so they should still be there.

He defo posted them pissed up then fell asleep, hopefully he gets back on the ale tonight so we can have round 2! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What a dick. Yeah delete them Carl then noone will know you posted them. It's not like the national press printed them ....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I love how Carl called JJ "boy" 😂
Surely if AFP/PP has rented storage it wouldn't be hard for the forensic accountant to work out where it is? Failing that I wouldn't be surprised if KP stuff is currently in that house of theirs in the IOW??
I bet old cuntlung has been hyperventilating all day!
Also where would PP store a pink range rover at short notice without being seen?
I wasn't going to drink tonight but I think the wine will be opened now!
I LOVE IT, WOOHOO 🎉
His dodgy mates with their fancy houses could easily stash one such motor for him, likewise the black one that "disappeared"

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Well fellow Tattlers I'm just off to bed and sad to report no sign of any new postings from Carl, although it's only 11pm in Vegas so perhaps he's only just hitting the clubs! Maybe later when he's had more to drink he will get going!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The clan thought he was in hand. Oohh how wrong they were. But last time we thought he had caved it was just the one. And disappointment ensued . Come on. Cole do the right thing. Get it all out in the open. The truth will set you free
They were pretty much safe with him in Essex and the thing prowling the County but as soon as he got to Veeeguss with Daddy all hell broke loose!

I wonder if AFP has been screeching at Daddy Woods over this?? The point is that he's done nothing different to the things the poionous old gorgon has done for her lovely daughter and continues to do - who is she to scream at DW or anybody else?
---
What does ‘bird paid for it in cash’ mean? Who/what is bird?
It seems he can't even use it's name now - he refers to it as "Bird".
Perhaps he should use the name we use? SKANKY
---
You're right. I've just Googled and you can see the square conservatory, that lean-to thingie and the white tank clearly on Maps.

View attachment 2761768

That's her stables top left so it was at her neighbour's house. Even if she denies its hers, its out there now that she's been hiding stuff from the taxman...!!
How can she deny it?? Who else in their right mind would drive that monstrosity apart from her??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Carl’s spilling,
Wonder why he has her name as Katie Price. 24 on his phone .
I was thinking how strange that was as well, why not just have Kate or Katie? Someone said earlier could be amount of times she’s changed her number, it’s weird.

Reactions: 20
Omg. We’re watching Barrioke on Now 80s (please don’t judge us 🤣) and PA was just played. Husband said ‘he had a lucky escape with that bloody wife of his’, so of course he had to listen to a 10 minute presentation of the cliff notes of the last thirty threads or so that I’ve lurked on here.

Never has a man regretted saying eleven words more in the history of the world 🤣
My lot always say "FGS don't set her off on Katie Price!!" MLOL
---
Hopefully its spoilt her skiing trip big time and legohead is having second thoughts about being linked to the old slag ses got to come home yet no doubt she will deny everything and make herself into a victim....yet again hopefully the Price clan are having a meltdown as well
Perhaps he too will bugger-off to the USA knowing it cannot follow him there? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was hoping to wake up to more tidbits from Crawl ☹ hopefully he’s on the sauce now for round 2, but if he has indeed got a deal to spill to papers I doubt it.

All quiet from skank but behind the scenes she will be going ape tit! Lego boy will be cowering under his wee bag. Happy days! 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.