Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Don't be surprised if the BH make another delay. They might have a lot to add to the list. Hiding assets is a criminal offence. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 105

DC16

VIP Member
I thought the HMRC news was going to be the best thing this week. But Carl pouring tea is next level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Regarding MP, all I can say is that I'm crew (for a different airline) and literally all mums at work are the same! We have a love for travel which is the main reason we went into that line of work. And we all take advantage of the freebies/ reduced rates/ concessions etc that every airline has to offer. And it just seems to be a natural thing that we want to go away on holiday, especially with our kids. It's bloody hard work being crew and we love our time off. So I totally get why MP wants to take her kids to these places and show them the world. MP has every right to take her own kids away and spend quality time with them. That's what being a good mum is all about and I applaud her for that. The weather is shite here for a start, at least the kids can get sand in their toes and have quality time. Isn't that what life is all about? Not nail and tanning salons.
I honestly think KH just has got so much stuff to do at home that he had to stay behind. As I said before A&V will have a lot of adjusting to do if J&B come back and they are just as important as them. As a mother I'm sure MP will just be putting her kids first and I cant fault her for that.
If only KP could take a leaf out of Michelle's book!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I'm sorry but no matter what sink boy does or says to bring skank and the clan down nothing will change the fact he's a nasty bullying fame hungry enabling and complicit cunt....
In the 3 and a half years he's been shacked up with skank he's publicly mocked bullied and threatened a lady in a restaurant while skank laughed, he's mocked and teased H, enabled her attacks on her ex's and driving illegally, the neglect and deaths of dogs (hes supposed to be an animal loving dog owner) and the last 14 months has enabled and been complicit in skanks revenge on kieran and the neglect and suffering of J&B keeping them from a stable and loving home and now it seems helped skank hide valuables and launder money from her creditors and deceive the BH. He's enabled skanks behaviour and turned a blind eye and sat on his arse while skanks sniffed and drank herself unconscious all because he wanted the zlist lifestyle, free holidays and the freebies that come with his blue tick he wants so bad.
So as far as i'm concerned he's as guilty as skank if not more because he had the chance to do the right thing when skank kidnapped the kids but didn't so it's to late to redeem himself in my book so fuck off sink boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Well I for one would like to be a fly on the wall inside that motorhome right now. Panic stations and their all shouting at the beige one to do something - deflect, deflect - now 🤣
And the bent social worker seeing the car dumped & AFP shouting & running round like a headless chicken, blasting out orders. DL must realise what the fuck she’s got herself into. Bet AFP is reminding her she’s NOT to say or repeat anything she’s seen. Reminding her she’s signed an NDA. I know, I’ve seen it 1st hand. Panic stations. Telling B & J not to say they’ve seen Pink car. AFP will have to plug herself into the ogygen Machine. Hope she’s got it fully charged, she’s gonna need it 🙀🤣. Danny & SFP will be driving to MM. Mr PP, dragged out of Wickwoods Gym. Utter chaos🙉👍😱 Edit/ All happens when she’s away. AFP & PP had to deal with bailiffs 🤣🙀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Parry1988

VIP Member
Absolute better of a thread title from @shizzler 👏👏👏👏
1000021052.jpg

Carry on krusties and just remember we are all here for the same reason, to watch the down fall of that vile woman 🫶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
They really want Gogglebox, they so believe their totally💩 podcast shows make them both a scintillating conversational combination 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_6559.jpeg

Yes, if C4 desire mind numbingly banal boring uneducated conversations, and just me, me, me while Edna giggles and Um’s, becoming the most hated pairing ever on Gogglebox, then go for it C4.

Yes, if C4 want to see their SM swamped with criticism and worse for platforming a woman who is refusing to let her two youngest children see their father just because she is a vindictive biaaaatch and wishes to hurt the man as much as she can, then go for it C4

Yes, if C4 want to be flooded with criticism from many many many animal loving members of the public and organisations like PETA, due to her constant abuse and deaths of animals in her care, then go for it C4.

Yes if C4 want to be seen as supporting a drink driving, heavy ❄ abusing woman, who’s facing numerous court appearances for bankruptcy, driving charges, and non payment of tax, causing much anger amongst the viewing public seeing her given a platform on a major tv show, then go for it C4.

Yes, if C4 want viewers to recoil in horror at her face in closeup High-Def vision, causing them to scramble for the remote to switch channels, then go for it C4.

Yes, if C4 want people to message their sponsors and advertisers, flooding them with complaints and questions asking why they want to be associated with this abusing feckless waste of space twat , then go for it C4.

Yes C4, platform this has-been, washed-up, ❄ addled, hated Skank, and see the reaction 💥

What TWATS these grifting sisters are 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

DC16

VIP Member
I expect the day after she gets back from skiing, she will be at the hairdressers, then the nail bar, having some well deserved ME time, a nice massage for her poorly trotters, pop into a few designer clothes shops, still thinking she is untouchable.
She has fucked off on holiday, leaving her kids in the school holidays, without a care in the world.
Karma is truly coming in 2024…. Happy not 30th anniversary Katie Fucking Price 😘

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’m having a break in my meeting, everyone is discussing work over tea, not me, I’m straight on here 😁

I can’t believe he’s gone for her, oh my days, tell you what, I’ve never been keen on him at all, to say the least, but I’m ending calling him SB, he’ll be Carl now, he’s just become a Tattler 🥳😁 this should take her down completely. Edna cancel that podcast tour, it ain’t happening, Kool and the Gang are ready to go tonight, for now Kylie reacts, she be loving it 😁….

IMG_3798.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77