Katie Price #357 Go and pay your creditor you dirty little predator!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #358
It’s hot and it’s pink. Carls caused a stink. duck the Range Rover. Kate….. it’s Game Over 🥊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Is it possible that the reason the RR was dumped next door was the gates to MM were closed? if it was me behind it thats what I would do
I’d leave it blocking the gates and take the key with me 🤣

Hope they’re all thoroughly miserable tonight and squirming with fear and dread. From Price the pig to Edna and the lung thief currently squatting on the drive. I’ve had a bleeping brilliant day - just got an offer for my number 1 choice of university, at the ripe age of 33 🥳 lol I’m practically euphoric and not a drink or drug needed - it’s called winning, Price 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I’d leave it blocking the gates and take the key with me 🤣

Hope they’re all thoroughly miserable tonight and squirming with fear and dread. From Price the pig to Edna and the lung thief currently squatting on the drive. I’ve had a bleeping brilliant day - just got an offer for my number 1 choice of university, at the ripe age of 33 🥳 lol I’m practically euphoric and not a drink or drug needed - it’s called winning, Price 😁
Congratulations @Ray_of_Sunshine 🤍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow what a bleeping day! I’ve been to the vets today (all good and my pudding is an happier pussycat tonight) and had been put of the loop all day, then I load up Tattle to catch up… WTF?! I’m 26 pages behind! Carl, GO ON MY SON!! Also, if you continue to spill the beans I will only refer to you as Carl, not my usual moniker for you of sink boy, I will forget what you did to some poor sinks and decking too. Show us you are truly a free man and keep on dishing the dirt 😘

oh Krusties the tide has truly turned for the Skanky cuntbitch, I bleeping love it! WOO bleeping HOO!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Kieran’s live on TT showing the hair transplant.
Did he mention any interesting tidbits about situation with kids etc or was the live just about the hair transplant? I'm guessing only the latter but thought would ask anyway in case he gave any clues about how KP saga is going

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Actually Histronic,I’m sure she admitted it also her hubs ended up with kids living with him,it was thought to be Skanky,but some news broke that it was TP.There was quite abit of info but a lot seems to have now gone.Also when news broke headline said ‘actress’.
Yes, there was 2 separate incidents. One was reported as a celebrity mum and the other as a soapnatar
duck me...and that's with a filter. Very offensive face

• Haha
Reactions: 15
and give it a good boot to set the alarm off & leave it
Hopefully The Cress Seeds on the Mats and Roof liner and Sugar in the Petrol/Diesel tank weren’t forgotten Lol 😂

I remember years ago I fell out with my manager and resigned, I had a brand new BMW company car that I drove 40 miles at speed in 2nd gear when I returned it, Petty when I look back but Skank would deserve it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did he mention any interesting tidbits about situation with kids etc or was the live just about the hair transplant? I'm guessing only the latter but thought would ask anyway in case he gave any clues about how KP saga is going
I’ll be honest I didn’t actually watch it as had a phonecall. I’m sure someone on here may be able to fill you in though!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but no matter what sink boy does or says to bring skank and the clan down nothing will change the fact he's a nasty bullying fame hungry enabling and complicit bleep....
In the 3 and a half years he's been shacked up with skank he's publicly mocked bullied and threatened a lady in a restaurant while skank laughed, he's mocked and teased H, enabled her attacks on her ex's and driving illegally, the neglect and deaths of dogs (hes supposed to be an animal loving dog owner) and the last 14 months has enabled and been complicit in skanks revenge on kieran and the neglect and suffering of J&B keeping them from a stable and loving home and now it seems helped skank hide valuables and launder money from her creditors and deceive the BH. He's enabled skanks behaviour and turned a blind eye and sat on his arse while skanks sniffed and drank herself unconscious all because he wanted the zlist lifestyle, free holidays and the freebies that come with his blue tick he wants so bad.
So as far as i'm concerned he's as guilty as skank if not more because he had the chance to do the right thing when skank kidnapped the kids but didn't so it's to late to redeem himself in my book so duck off sink boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
I'm sorry but no matter what sink boy does or says to bring skank and the clan down nothing will change the fact he's a nasty bullying fame hungry enabling and complicit bleep....
In the 3 and a half years he's been shacked up with skank he's publicly mocked bullied and threatened a lady in a restaurant while skank laughed, he's mocked and teased H, enabled her attacks on her ex's and driving illegally, the neglect and deaths of dogs (hes supposed to be an animal loving dog owner) and the last 14 months has enabled and been complicit in skanks revenge on kieran and the neglect and suffering of J&B keeping them from a stable and loving home and now it seems helped skank hide valuables and launder money from her creditors and deceive the BH. He's enabled skanks behaviour and turned a blind eye and sat on his arse while skanks sniffed and drank herself unconscious all because he wanted the zlist lifestyle, free holidays and the freebies that come with his blue tick he wants so bad.
So as far as i'm concerned he's as guilty as skank if not more because he had the chance to do the right thing when skank kidnapped the kids but didn't so it's to late to redeem himself in my book so duck off sink boy.
i always said he can not say much because he is as bad as her as he as gone along with everything she as done for the last 2 years but it will be funny if he does spill everything(but will not make him a better guy)

Reactions: 21
Her fans are some of the weirdest twisted freaks I've seen!The stuff they're writing on kierons live, it's awful. Glad to see so many commenting back in his defence while he ignores the sad little trolls. Mad how deluded they are about her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.