Katie Price #357 Go and pay your creditor you dirty little predator!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute better of a thread title from @shizzler πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
1000021052.jpg

Carry on krusties and just remember we are all here for the same reason, to watch the down fall of that vile woman 🫢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
My recap,just short one she’s a bleep,get the babes back with Keiran asap.Hope cuntface is banged up in jail.sorry I know it’s not proper recap,she’s just a fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
MP works, she earns her own money, she can spend it on what she likes! It's not up to her to pay for KH's legal fees. I'm sure she probably does contribute ( or maybe KH doesn't want her to seeing as J and B aren't her responsibility legally) but she can spend her own hard earned on her OWN kids if she wants. When J and B were with her she made sure they were included in any family holidays/outings etc. And kept those kids clean and well kept, which is more than their OWN MOTHER is capable of doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I agree that MP taking her own boys on a trip that is facilitated by her own job is up to her and Kieran's difficulties with Katie has zero bearing on that. KP has caused enough problems for them (and MP personally) as it is so I would say good luck to her.

Is it a good idea to display what could be very expensive gifts on IG at such a time? Well, there's no reason why she shouldn't but, bearing in mind my earlier post about optics, I have to say in all honesty that if it were me, I would not have done so.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Absolute better of a thread title from @shizzler πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ View attachment 2759225
Carry on krusties and just remember we are all here for the same reason, to watch the down fall of that vile woman 🫢
I’m honoured πŸ₯°
---
Still mourning the BH that should have been today 🎈
I think this ski trip was booked for this exact day as a two fingered salute to the BH. Dunno who she thinks she is!

edit: just a thought, maybe she had already booked this for SB’s bday but swapped names for JJ once he fell into her clutches. πŸ€”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
My recap,just short one she’s a bleep,get the babes back with Keiran asap.Hope cuntface is banged up in jail.sorry I know it’s not proper recap,she’s just a fucker.
Love you Dolly. True Londoner don't mince your words. Never change.
Flange lips Skanks still the biggest bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Too much to do, so can’t run a recap, but I knocked up an image that recaps the last few pages of Skanky shenanigans…

A907FEA4-0B9F-45E6-AE8D-136EA6486C44.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I’m honoured πŸ₯°
---

I think this ski trip was booked for this exact day as a two fingered salute to the BH. Dunno who she thinks she is!

edit: just a thought, maybe she had already booked this for SB’s bday but swapped names for JJ once he fell into her clutches. πŸ€”
And SB birthday maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Regarding MP, all I can say is that I'm crew (for a different airline) and literally all mums at work are the same! We have a love for travel which is the main reason we went into that line of work. And we all take advantage of the freebies/ reduced rates/ concessions etc that every airline has to offer. And it just seems to be a natural thing that we want to go away on holiday, especially with our kids. It's bloody hard work being crew and we love our time off. So I totally get why MP wants to take her kids to these places and show them the world. MP has every right to take her own kids away and spend quality time with them. That's what being a good mum is all about and I applaud her for that. The weather is shite here for a start, at least the kids can get sand in their toes and have quality time. Isn't that what life is all about? Not nail and tanning salons.
I honestly think KH just has got so much stuff to do at home that he had to stay behind. As I said before A&V will have a lot of adjusting to do if J&B come back and they are just as important as them. As a mother I'm sure MP will just be putting her kids first and I cant fault her for that.
If only KP could take a leaf out of Michelle's book!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Absolutely! I’ve had a wasted day of annual leave today because of it. Been catching up on all threads though, and got some house crap done (which I am not elaborating on, as I’m not boring like Edna) πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Regarding MP, all I can say is that I'm crew (for a different airline) and literally all mums at work are the same! We have a love for travel which is the main reason we went into that line of work. And we all take advantage of the freebies/ reduced rates/ concessions etc that every airline has to offer. And it just seems to be a natural thing that we want to go away on holiday, especially with our kids. It's bloody hard work being crew and we love our time off. So I totally get why MP wants to take her kids to these places and show them the world. MP has every right to take her own kids away and spend quality time with them. That's what being a good mum is all about and I applaud her for that. The weather is shite here for a start, at least the kids can get sand in their toes and have quality time. Isn't that what life is all about? Not nail and tanning salons.
I honestly think KH just has got so much stuff to do at home that he had to stay behind. As I said before A&V will have a lot of adjusting to do if J&B come back and they are just as important as them. As a mother I'm sure MP will just be putting her kids first and I cant fault her for that.
If only KP could take a leaf out of Michelle's book!!!
I agree. MP is a lovely person and why not if she can. Good family bonding time and some R&R away from the crap especially for V & A.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Never mind. Now you have one to look forward to in March (HMRC) and April!!
---
Absolutely! I’ve had a wasted day of annual leave today because of it. Been catching up on all threads though, and got some house crap done (which I am not elaborating on, as I’m not boring like Edna) πŸ˜‰
Did you get back into your bedroom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can you elaborate on exactly what your trying to express there dear Dolly as being the fuckwit that I am I'm not fully understanding the gist of it?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.