Katie Price #357 Go and pay your creditor you dirty little predator!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The insecure, abusive mess that is Price attacking someone else’s looks.

You really couldn’t make this up if you tried.
Well if the damaged skiing trotter ploy doesn't get her out of court attendance then it's the frail MH act.
MH so poor that she's attacking people in the media to prove it.
I'm sure HMRC will let the poor lamb off because of it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I did at 3am when my husband came home. He couldn’t what the issue was and said I should have just put something in the lock to turn it. I told him I had tried every screwdriver and sharp implement I could find including (when tired and desperate) a corkscrew, a pair of tweezers, and a pen. 🫣

Even more insulting was our kitten followed me up and was pawing at the door trying to help. 🤣

Pic of the actual key locked in the room, and my boy below. 😻

also, apologies My Noseybonk, but as I half tidying my wardrobe and half on tattle, the fur baby is currently half running round the bedroom, and half using our bed as a trampoline. ❤🤣🤣.

View attachment 2759361View attachment 2759362
Beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So Kieran has had his hair transplant and that’s why he’s not gone on holiday and Michelle has felt the need to explain herself on her Instagram. Let’s try and remember that we can never truly know what is going on in other people’s lives 😞
Honestly if someone in receipt of a GFM went on holidays to the Maldives of all places, I think it would look shockingly bad and he made the right decision. Indicates that the money is appreciated.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So Kieran has had his hair transplant and that’s why he’s not gone on holiday and Michelle has felt the need to explain herself on her Instagram. Let’s try and remember that we can never truly know what is going on in other people’s lives 😞
I don’t follow Michelle, do you mind me asking what she said to explain herself?

Reactions: 12
Ok I am not policing anyone BUT in the hope that this long ongoing conversation will finally be put to bed….here are the comparisons with rough costs of Center Parcs for 5 nights (around £100 a night) and resorts in the Maldives that anyone working for an airline has access to - half board around £35 a night and all inclusive around £70 a night. I know which option I’d go for. And this definitely is my last post on this subject 🤦‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Regarding MP, all I can say is that I'm crew (for a different airline) and literally all mums at work are the same! We have a love for travel which is the main reason we went into that line of work. And we all take advantage of the freebies/ reduced rates/ concessions etc that every airline has to offer. And it just seems to be a natural thing that we want to go away on holiday, especially with our kids. It's bloody hard work being crew and we love our time off. So I totally get why MP wants to take her kids to these places and show them the world. MP has every right to take her own kids away and spend quality time with them. That's what being a good mum is all about and I applaud her for that. The weather is shite here for a start, at least the kids can get sand in their toes and have quality time. Isn't that what life is all about? Not nail and tanning salons.
I honestly think KH just has got so much stuff to do at home that he had to stay behind. As I said before A&V will have a lot of adjusting to do if J&B come back and they are just as important as them. As a mother I'm sure MP will just be putting her kids first and I cant fault her for that.
If only KP could take a leaf out of Michelle's book!!!
That helps put things in perspective as one or two posters have implied you don't get freebies/perks so a current crew members 5ake on things is very helpful ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 40
They really want Gogglebox, they so believe their totally💩 podcast shows make them both a scintillating conversational combination 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_6559.jpeg

Yes, if C4 desire mind numbingly banal boring uneducated conversations, and just me, me, me while Edna giggles and Um’s, becoming the most hated pairing ever on Gogglebox, then go for it C4.

Yes, if C4 want to see their SM swamped with criticism and worse for platforming a woman who is refusing to let her two youngest children see their father just because she is a vindictive biaaaatch and wishes to hurt the man as much as she can, then go for it C4

Yes, if C4 want to be flooded with criticism from many many many animal loving members of the public and organisations like PETA, due to her constant abuse and deaths of animals in her care, then go for it C4.

Yes if C4 want to be seen as supporting a drink driving, heavy ❄ abusing woman, who’s facing numerous court appearances for bankruptcy, driving charges, and non payment of tax, causing much anger amongst the viewing public seeing her given a platform on a major tv show, then go for it C4.

Yes, if C4 want viewers to recoil in horror at her face in closeup High-Def vision, causing them to scramble for the remote to switch channels, then go for it C4.

Yes, if C4 want people to message their sponsors and advertisers, flooding them with complaints and questions asking why they want to be associated with this abusing feckless waste of space twit , then go for it C4.

Yes C4, platform this has-been, washed-up, ❄ addled, hated Skank, and see the reaction 💥

What TWATS these grifting sisters are 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I'm not leaving the thread. Much as some would like me to. I'm entitled to be here as you and will give my views on the GFM as it is on topic.
We’ve heard them though, a million times. It’s getting boring now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That helps put things in perspective as one or two posters have implied you don't get freebies/perks so a current crew members 5ake on things is very helpful ☺
I’ve said numerous times on here about the perks….and you carry on getting them after you retire/take VR for the same amount of time you worked there….unfortunately some people just have permanent blinkers on 🙄😉

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes because it’s a KP thread not a MP thread 🤦🏼‍♀️
But the GFM is on topic. It relates to monies donated to help KH get kids back from KP. It has been promoted here. People have been asked if they want to give, with no pressure whatsoever being imposed. Many have given generously. People have posted noting how much the GFM is at. Therefore it's not unreasonable for someone to comment on the GFM in KP thread. And especially not unreasonable to state that certain actions would be crass if in receipt of charity. I now accept that the bracelet could be fake. Debate is healthy.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
But the GFM is on topic. It relates to monies donated to help KH get kids back from KP. It has been promoted here. People have been asked if they want to give, with no pressure whatsoever being imposed. Many have given generously. People have posted noting how much the GFM is at. Therefore it's not unreasonable for someone to comment on the GFM in KP thread.
Correct, and nobody would be having this conversation with you if you had said your piece and left it at that. But you persist.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.