Katie Price #357 Go and pay your creditor you dirty little predator!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind. Now you have one to look forward to in March (HMRC) and April!!
---

Did you get back into your bedroom?
I did at 3am when my husband came home. He couldn’t what the issue was and said I should have just put something in the lock to turn it. I told him I had tried every screwdriver and sharp implement I could find including (when tired and desperate) a corkscrew, a pair of tweezers, and a pen. 🫣

Even more insulting was our kitten followed me up and was pawing at the door trying to help. 🤣

Pic of the actual key locked in the room, and my boy below. 😻

also, apologies My Noseybonk, but as I half tidying my wardrobe and half on tattle, the fur baby is currently half running round the bedroom, and half using our bed as a trampoline. ❤🤣🤣.

IMG_9643.jpeg
IMG_9644.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I did at 3am when my husband came home. He couldn’t what the issue was and said I should have just put something in the lock to turn it. I told him I had tried every screwdriver and sharp implement I could find including (when tired and desperate) a corkscrew, a pair of tweezers, and a pen. 🫣

Even more insulting was our kitten followed me up and was pawing at the door trying to help. 🤣

also, apologies My Noseybonk, but as I half tidying my wardrobe and half on tattle, the fur baby is currently half running round the bedroom, and half using our bed as a trampoline. ❤🤣🤣.

View attachment 2759361View attachment 2759362
Gorgeous puddytat xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Loo

Loool .... This is exactly what to expect from a cat, sitting there, looking all regal, with a pretty ` dont give a duck face ` .... saying ` mehhh .... Im the BOSS of the house ` what's all the fuss about .... Im feeling peckish ` human ` get me some treats while I relax:cool: ..... By the way .... he's absolutely adorable🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Oh my beautiful ❤
---

Nosey you must go on the ‘Share my My Cat’ fred It’s on advice,it’s wonderful.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Regarding MH & the holidays.... I don't follow either of them on IG so no idea if they holiday alone regularly but has it occurred to anyone that J & B could at any time be swiftly removed from KP 🙏🤞 & KH wants to be on hand to scoop them up?
They can't not should they put their lives on hold so perhaps MH is doing the holiday stint solo fir this reason.
Also KH work commitments might not coincide with MH leave rotas 🤷‍♀️

Regarding the GFM it's voluntary to assist with ongoing fees. The case will happen & be paid regardless of whether the GFM was in place or not. I think (don't quote me) it was set up simply as a gesture of helping out with fees but also I'd like to think a 2 finger salute to KP seeing complete strangers support this need to get J & B removed from her clutches.
The Haylers will still buy nice things, eat out, holiday etc because it's absolutely normal to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh my beautiful ❤
---

Nosey you must go on the ‘Share my My Cat’ fred It’s on advice,it’s wonderful.❤
I did post a pic of him on there when we first got him, but I am and I’m scared to go on again cos I will be posting pics of him every day 🤣. We have a family WhatsApp chat and probably 95% of it is just cat pics 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Edna’s stories: “all the gear and no idea”. Should be their family motto, alongside “our kate is a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The insecure, abusive mess that is Price attacking someone else’s looks.

You really couldn’t make this up if you tried.
In the sun too
---
More extensions yesterday and a new nail colour? 😡😡😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
The insecure, abusive mess that is Price attacking someone else’s looks.

You really couldn’t make this up if you tried.
The comments are deliciously brutal. Everyday in every way she is getting worse and worse.😍
Every day more and more of the public are finding out the real pricey and it ain't nicey 😂🤣😁☺😎

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So Kieran has had his hair transplant and that’s why he’s not gone on holiday and Michelle has felt the need to explain herself on her Instagram. Let’s try and remember that we can never truly know what is going on in other people’s lives 😞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh dear. Even the MAFS people are confused.... and it doesn't take much to confuse them....

...and according to her, he's a friend not a boyfriend and she's single and she can go out with whoever she likes and can dress however she likes and can just carry on however she likes - likes she always does no matter who she's with... ad infinitum...!

(nb: Thank Gawd Tattle is back after a longish maintenance.... I started to hyperventilate....)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.