Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s Absolutely Wonderful @Jomo11
Send him our Best Wishes and I shall raise a Glass or two to his Good Health
That Hospital took care of my daughter when she was diagnosed with a growth disorder They were Amazing and they held off on hormone treatments which I’m Forever Thankful for
Many Congratulations Mr Jomo

Reactions: 45
Voice of reason as always DC. Xx

Reactions: 26
And all the minions who appear to work for her?

Reactions: 24
Boris Becker tried to blame accountants. It's not a good enough excuse in law because it's still your personal responsibility, like in the scenario you describe.

Reactions: 48
How long can HMRC chase a debt? If HMRC launches an investigation into your finances, they can chase a debt which as old as 20 years. However, the standard timeframe for an investigation is four. Therefore, if you're hoping HMRC will simply forget about what you owe – they won't.

Maybe just maybe the adjournment of BH is so that this time round they have ALL evidence they require to finally put and end to this piss take. No one sticks their fingers up to HMRC and gets away with it, honestly I would seriously be cacking myself by now, her defiance towards everything is beyond words.

Reactions: 40
Great news regarding HMRC. Just sad that she should’ve been in court tomorrow and it’s not happening. Hoping it’s because they have a lot to uncover

Reactions: 33
There is a comment on KH IG post about a 'Mandy', is this one of KP's supporters stirring shit again?

Reactions: 8
I'm just thinking. With the original bankruptcy and with this new debt. What are the chances she didn't try to hide money or takes some abroad in both cases? I would say very slim.

Imagine if she was done for fraud for both situations!

Reactions: 32
Well well well we thought we would be despondent this evening which was the Skankruptcy eve, fate has been kind and served some hot tea and a huge slice of pie . What will 2024 bring to skankyland , it’s been eventful so far and it’s only February. A limited budget and ankletag and kids back with dad us what we’re hoping for , and a move to a two bed semi next to Wayne and waynetta would be a bonus

Reactions: 32
She can blame who she likes, ultimately it's her own responsibility to sort her tax affairs & payments out. Ignorance is absolutely no defence where HMRC are concerned.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.