Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Junior do quite well in his GCSE's though? Didn't he get 9 or something like that? If so then it's a shame his father let him waste them by going to drama school and starting a music career instead of doing A levels and maybe University. And yes I get that University isn't for everyone but a career as a pop star is very difficult to get into and maintain for any length of time. He hasn't exactly set the charts on fire so far, although he is at least better than his mother!
As he is an adult I feel comfortable saying that I think he is musically talentless and has nowt to offer as a celeb. He seems like a nice guy though and a canny lad.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
On IG, Michelle had mentioned dieting for an upcoming holiday. Wonder is Bunny going with then?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Doubt it. If Katie can't take her, I'd lay money on the fact that she damn well wouldn't let Kieran do so.

Reactions: 31
Been out all day, have we seen this…2 weeks ago, oh it’s all going Pete Tong for madam now πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

DBD0F00F-80CA-4765-8D0C-0E489C3180C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
What would happen if KH went to the school and tried to do the school pick-up? He's the parent and surely has equal rights. Would he get in trouble if Bunny voluntarily went with him?

Reactions: 12
What would happen if KH went to the school and tried to do the school pick-up? He's the parent and surely has equal rights. Would he get in trouble if Bunny voluntarily went with him?
This has been answered before. He won't do that as he wants it sorted legally once and for all. Yes he probably could go and collect her, but a) he won't want to split J&B up long term and b) he wants it done by the book. He is a great dad in my eyes for doing this. He must be going through hell daily and he keeps fighting, a lot of others would have given up.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yet more credence to my theory that she's slowly distancing herself from Price, just like Junior has.
I think it was probably good for Princess to see what following KFP would be like - the plaster classes in dodgy venues with 12 cackling drunks, the low budget pantos, the endless KFP bf drama, getting evicted at Christmas with no dinner, New Year with KK - and then compare with life following advice of her dad and Claire - stable home, holidays abroad, fashion shoots, jewellery deals and celeb interviews.

I think Princess will disengage from the business side of her relationship with KFP - but at the end of the day the skank is her mum and she seems to like her siblings

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is Jett in some sort of residential therapy programme? He has only rarely been seen since KFP mentioned he was going to a farm.

Reactions: 21
I've no issue with Princess either, she seems pleasant enough as does Junior. I do wonder though, if when she turns 18 and doing full time influencing by then, whether opinions on here might sour on her. Knowing what the influencing lifestyle is like...

I do think she is not as keen on her mother as she used to be and is distancing herself. Again if as an adult she is palling around with her regularly I think opinion on here might not be very favourable.
It's strange how at the beginning of the summer when she finished school she seemed to be with her mother a lot, then in the last few months not so much. I wonder what changed?

Reactions: 18
As previously discussed by others more knowledgeable about family law than me. I understand it must be so tempting to do this but he is being sensible and playing the long game. He has been fighting so hard to get them back he would be crazy to do this now, on the final furlong, as a judge would frown on it and it would only benefit the Skank.
He will get them back, permanently, if he does it the lawful way. Hats off to him for continuing the fight and not crumbling❀

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Looks like she is with the kids roller skating.
Trying to prove you are a good mum eh. Bit late really.
---

Oh really. Well if it's been court ordered, that will be correct. :sneaky:
Typical that. Does duck all with the kids for over a year. B has a day out with her dad and Michelle, and the crafty witch gets off her lazy ass and does a child appropriate activity. How's she managing that with her mangled feet?
---
Can P wax one of her eyebrows off while Katie is drunk having fallen asleep πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ˜˜ xxx...

View attachment 2750022

Back tonight Love from Pom πŸ’–πŸ˜€ x
Who moved her hairline?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Typical that. Does duck all with the kids for over a year. B has a day out with her dad and Michelle, and the crafty witch gets off her lazy ass and does a child appropriate activity. How's she managing that with her mangled feet?
---

Who moved her hairline?
I think her face has been lifted, threaded and Godknowswhatted so many times her hairline is on the back of her head. The one we see is dead skunk tail and sharpie fillers. The skunk improves the Eau de Skank 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's finally started following on Instagram her new beau/the one/the next Mr Price/the biggest she's ever had/the one who pays for everything/who doesn't want fame/who puts her in her place/chauffeur/dog poo pickerup :rolleyes:
Must be true love finally!
Be trying for baby's this week!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.