Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its brilliant shes for sure losing it im wondering who is driving her about now cant be her surely shes in Essex a lot lately and its not easy to get to from Sussex without a car
Probably still driving illegally - she doesn't give a flying fig about the law.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I didn’t see the roller skating report. She is so transparent. Surely it can’t be a one off, that would be cruel to Bunny.
I bet she would be that cruel. Think of all the nights we saw Bunny on Tiktok doing makeup in her room. Jett apparently left to play games for hours. When she needs to use the kids she will, when it's no use to her she won't be interested.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
She was only with Rav a short time though, she said it was a 10 year relationship. I'm not sure who she was with for that long. Maybe she's thrown that in to make it less clear who it is?
---

He is still doing his personal training. I honestly think he does OF because he enjoys it.
And unlike skanky he probably earns quite a bit of money from it. Don't forget he used to be a stripper so taking his clothes off for people is nothing new for him.

Reactions: 25
Edna if your lurking couple of questions,,,
1, is this roller skating because Kieran had Bunny yesterday and your bleep sister needs to get some good mummy points.
2, is the roller skating instead of taking Bunny to Thailand because your bleep sister is spending that money on a sking holiday with her new egg. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Yes I agree, Peters younger two will excel in school / careers where as princess and a junior will struggle in the future. I agree they would be much worse had they been left with thier mother. Its a shame, with the right encouragement they could make something of themselves other than ride mum and dads z list celeb status
Didn't Junior do quite well in his GCSE's though? Didn't he get 9 or something like that? If so then it's a shame his father let him waste them by going to drama school and starting a music career instead of doing A levels and maybe University. And yes I get that University isn't for everyone but a career as a pop star is very difficult to get into and maintain for any length of time. He hasn't exactly set the charts on fire so far, although he is at least better than his mother!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I bet she would be that cruel. Think of all the nights we saw Bunny on Tiktok doing makeup in her room. Jett apparently left to play games for hours. When she needs to use the kids she will, when it's no use to her she won't be interested.
Exactly this -she is rattled because Bunny had a lovely day with K, M & Apollo and went home telling her mum all about it. Cue skank now trying to outdo them 'aren't I a fantastic I took them both ice skating'. I hope she is not winding Jett up about saying that KH doesn't want to see him that's why only Bunny got to go! I would never put it past her. Evil trollop. I know we can't know the details but I hope Jett has some kind on contact with
his dad, I am sure Bunny went home and told him what a great time she had with them all. Skank is definitely withholding him because he knows too much and will talk.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
And unlike skanky he probably earns quite a bit of money from it. Don't forget he used to be a stripper so taking his clothes off for people is nothing new for him.
Exactly. He was a stripper and he enjoyed it. Doing OF is probably a way of doing something similar but where he can be at home more. He might make hardly anything from it but it's up to him what he does. He takes care of his child for most of the time, so he's hardly going to go back to plastering or something similar with such long hours. He can do the Personal Training and take Apollo.

Reactions: 32
Is she roller skating on her’ life changing injury foot?’
She is a lying bleep!

My daughter had a really bad accident on her skateboard three years ago.Extensive surgery on her ankle,(full of plates and pins)
She’s only 19 now and would not be able to roller skate!
What the F U C K!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh, I'm so hoping he did the splits five seconds after this photo was taken and then flew backwards down the hill.....

View attachment 2749828
I wonder ( or is it wander) who he is giving the middle finger to? Also why isn't the twit wearing a helmet? I ski and these days everyone wears a helmet. I know I've been glad of mine a few times when I have fallen and hit my head.

Reactions: 21
Didn't Junior do quite well in his GCSE's though? Didn't he get 9 or something like that? If so then it's a shame his father let him waste them by going to drama school and starting a music career instead of doing A levels and maybe University. And yes I get that University isn't for everyone but a career as a pop star is very difficult to get into and maintain for any length of time. He hasn't exactly set the charts on fire so far, although he is at least better than his mother!
He could also be learning from other aspects of the music industry. Production, management, PR. There are so many possibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
To piss skanky off. Why does she think being seen with a self confessed fame obsessed hobbit is good for her
Is she single? Below z list but higher than Crawl, it will piss kipper off if he dates her because it will make the red tops as another kipper ex is with her ... a nice little Brucey bonus right there

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Michael Carljwoods is on Facebook.

sinkboys trying to pass himself off as somebody else ..did a reverse image search that came up with somebody completly different ..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He can still go to uni. He can go and do an access course and go to uni afterwards. We push too many 18 year olds into uni when they have no idea what they want to do. It needs to change and I work in HE! Uni isn't for everyone, especially at 18, but it also isn't time limited. My eldest is currently doing open uni while working full time, a family member went to medical school at 33 after having a very outdoor manual job before that. It is all still within juniors grasp if he wants to go that way when he is older.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
He can always do exams and uni later. He won't get this opportunity again. And like someone else said, maybe he is interested in learning behind the scenes of the business

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I have to agree, I don't blame them for taking the easy route of riding their parents coat tails. But it won't last, once KP pops her clogs and PA retires or fades into obscurity, J and P won't be relevant. I think PA and Emily have done a good job to reign them in though and keep some sort if normality for them like the jewellery line for princess for example,especially as KP is in the background trying to sabotage them at every opportunity. But I think their younger kids will probably have more meaningful careers maybe doctors etc like their mum. It's bunny and jett I worry for. I hope once kieron gets those poor children back he goes back to "proper' work like his personal trainer stuff or even back to the building trade, and shuts his only fans down. And keeps the kids off insta for a while, not saying dont post a chritsmas family photo or things like that but not flaunt them like KP does. I don't think kieron is into fame, he doesn't run to the papers or set up pap shots so I think he would probably just want a quiet life with the kids when they're back and I hope this happens for them 🤞
Although my post here isn't terribly relevant to the above, I just hate that the name of P's jewelry line is 'SPARKLE' because it always reminds me of Kipper's dead dogs. 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Michael Carljwoods is on Facebook.

sinkboys trying to pass himself off as somebody else ..did a reverse image search that came up with somebody completly different ..
I think that's a fake profile. If you scroll back it's a different guy in some photos. It's a fake profile for scammers.

Reactions: 19
I don't think P is doing anything different than any other 16 year old fame hungry nepo baby would do, given the publicity, chance of celebrity, freebies, easy life but I am bored of seeing her hand out "accomplishments'.
I've no issue with Princess either, she seems pleasant enough as does Junior. I do wonder though, if when she turns 18 and doing full time influencing by then, whether opinions on here might sour on her. Knowing what the influencing lifestyle is like...

I do think she is not as keen on her mother as she used to be and is distancing herself. Again if as an adult she is palling around with her regularly I think opinion on here might not be very favourable.

Reactions: 15
Ive just seen her roller skating video,I am sure the boy who falls over is the same boy who B was doing tik toks with, also didn’t KH take bunny roller skating before makes me wonder if she took Jett while B was out with her dad in the hope they’d turn up and she could scream stalker or equally to say to the kids you don’t need daddy to take you I can whatever her reasons she was doing her look at me rather than skating with her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.