Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think it’s gross how some folks talk about Princess and Junior on here. Belittling their intelligence levels, why would you do that? From everything we’ve seen they are decent, kind, respectful kids. So they didn’t come out of school with straight A’s, does that make them just like their mother? No. I have seen PA say he’s proud of them both because they tried their best, as a parent that’s all you ask. I hope they don’t give up on going for the things they want if they hear stuff like this, which they undoubtedly will. They’re lucky in many ways and I say make the most of the opportunities you’re given while you can and hell why not. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But never underestimate the effect of a narc mother. Anywhere they can find happiness and stability is only a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
We do, sorry for picking up on it like that but I find it a bit sad when people are dismissed at a young age. Maybe I'm overly sensitive about that subject for various reasons.
P & J were both blessed with looks not academia but if they're managed well (we know they are) & invest well over the next decade on they won't need to worry, P could have a string of beauty salons & J....Well aside from music do we know what else he enjoys or is good at? I'm not clued up with the very latest music or if his is any good.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My thoughts keep going back to poorJett, why is she always so focused on keeping Jett away, not just from his dad, but from everyone, friends, teachers, football coaches?
Only people she controls can go near him. 😠
I think it's because he knows something or witnessed something and she is desperate to him keep away from anyone, outside her circle, that he could eventually trust enough to confide in.
She immediately took him out of school, away from football and friends, when concerns were raised, maybe from something he said and disgusting DL aided and abetted her🤢😢😠🤬
Bunny has still managed to have some contact with friends, through school and seen her dad a few times, so why not allow Jett the same?
This must end soon as I'm so worried about what else she may do.
Sorry this is very dark post but she is becoming increasingly desperate and possibly dangerous.
Hopefully things going faster now behind the scenes and both back safe with their dad soon🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
On one of her lives someone asked her if she was on the sniff, Jett was there and said "is that cocaine, no she's not taking drugs" or something similar. it shocked me that a child his age knew anything about, sniff, cocaine or drugs, but he's obviously learnt it from somewhere, maybe his home schooling.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I’ve been out with my sister today, she watches MAFS, I never have, so no idea about this Kryten dude, other than he looks young and he's not that clever 😁

I said to her, “what is that bloke from MAFS like, the one Skank is supposed to be seeing?”, she didn’t know he was seeing her. (well it’s fake but you know)…..oh her reply has had me laughing today. She said,(these were her exact words) “No way, not that JJ guy, you kidding me, he’s awful, an absolute 🔔🔚 of a man, well he’s not much of a man, and you know I don’t like to criticise people over the way they look, but he looks about 18 and he is pretty ugly, I mean really weird looking” 😂 Honestly she had me laughing out loud in the cafe we were in 😂

Oh we will shall have fun with Kryten, however long it lasts, I see @Pom Bear is already on the case 👍🏾😁 What a bizarre choice he is, even for a fake relationship, she just can’t find anyone decent can she, this is it for her now 😁
I save his photos from this thread 🧵 so I can make pics out of him on here 😀🥰❤💖🤗😘 xxx.

Here's one of him outside a front door, Edna would be jealous 😄😄😀💖❤🥰😘 xxx.

Resizer_17076588956831.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Im not 100% sure but I don't think she would get into a college with her GCSE results?
Some colleges do go straight into level 2 Beauty therapy. In my day lol how old am I, I was accepted onto the course without the correct GCSE's but I had to complete a city and guilds math and English qualification ( now known as functional skills) at the same time.
We used to have to get people in to practice on, so entirely possible she practising. It doesn't take a genius or much skill to wax 👀

I have wondered did princess and Junior go to private school? Unpopular opinion but they are both relatively talentless and lack any ambition to do anything other than to be famous. Not a fan of nepo babies, but I mean if thier parents were actual talent it would help.
I wonder what Emily thinks of thier grades and career choices 🤔😂
Yes, they both
To piss skanky off. Why does she think being seen with a self confessed fame obsessed hobbit is good for her
I'd laugh my tits off if SB got with Chantelle. That would really amuse me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like she is with the kids roller skating.
Trying to prove you are a good mum eh. Bit late really.
---
Just seen a comment about her in the mirror. Poster said she was told by judge she would be held in contempt of court if she did not let Kieran see Bunny and lo it happened. I,ll take that as a good sign. However no Jett and I feel sorry for the poor lad she has messed with his head so much it appears easier to keep him away from Kieran.
Oh really. Well if it's been court ordered, that will be correct. :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Chantelle has spoken about the person who abused her. She knew him as a friend for a long time before they started a relationship. Then they got engaged. After they broke up, a year or two ago, she said he had been abusive. I don’t remember his name, but he wasn’t any kind of celebrity.
But didn't she also say Alex was a deviant & stop him from seeing their daughter?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s now saying P is going to wax her 🤦🏽‍♀️

P is now qualified 🤷🏽‍♀️ What course has she taken, it’s a minimum 1 year just to complete a Level 2 Beauty therapy qualification. 3 years for further levels 🤔

View attachment 2748904
Can P wax one of her eyebrows off while Katie is drunk having fallen asleep 😄😄😄❤😘 xxx...

Resizer_17076600214651.jpg

Back tonight Love from Pom 💖😀 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't think P is doing anything different than any other 16 year old fame hungry nepo baby would do, given the publicity, chance of celebrity, freebies, easy life but I am bored of seeing her hand out "accomplishments'.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
These types of "qualified psychologists" really boil my piss (thanks Dolly) he's either quoting from someone who IS qualified or an APP & literally basing it on his sons recent relationship.

And what is the fascination about doing these things behind a STEERING WHEEL????
Cos he is Private a thicko bleep like his son.🫢
---
But didn't she also say Alex was a deviant & stop him from seeing their daughter?
That’s because kipper was befriending and feeding her her vileness,it stands out a mile it was her.She had nothing to do with her after her relationship ended.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
P & J were both blessed with looks not academia but if they're managed well (we know they are) & invest well over the next decade on they won't need to worry, P could have a string of beauty salons & J....Well aside from music do we know what else he enjoys or is good at? I'm not clued up with the very latest music or if his is any good.
As J becomes older he might get in to property. Don’t know why I thought that, it just occurred.

Reactions: 18
Junior is very very good-looking. He could make it as a model, I should think, but I'm not sure that interests him.

Reactions: 17
As J becomes older he might get in to property. Don’t know why I thought that, it just occurred.
Funny I had the same thought, I think he always looks really happy when he goes with PA and the family to their second home. Maybe he will invest and live over there, now that would be a lovely life

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Probably as that is what his dad did. He sensibly used the money he made at his peak and built up a property portfolio. I think his parents advised him and CAN. Skanky just squandered hers.
Oh no sorry it was all the exes who took her money🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Chantelle has spoken about the person who abused her. She knew him as a friend for a long time before they started a relationship. Then they got engaged. After they broke up, a year or two ago, she said he had been abusive. I don’t remember his name, but he wasn’t any kind of celebrity.
It must be the one she was engaged to in lockdown then, he's not a celeb.

Reactions: 16
Roller skating with the kids, pretty obvious why she is doing that she is so transparent. It is in response to us discussing Bunny’s day out with Michelle & Kieran. We all know it’s a one off as she is not known for doing child friendly activities with her children. I can’t recall any activities that she partakes in that do not benefit her. If Kieran starts having Bunny on a regular basis how is she going to keep this up

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.