Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she got Soph to write her a letter saying her Dr thinks KP is great, like a note from her mum 😅 Or maybe they went to a private doctor and tried to get another letter? I'm not evensure that's possible.

The reason I think she got her licence revoked medically ( separate from the ban and reissue) is that Both KP and Sophie claimed this in the Summer, then recently on KP's TikTok she said people kept phoning the DVLA about her and that's why it was revoked. So it seems people have been reporting her for at least the last 6 months, she doesn't seem to understand those people could be professionals.....who have no reason to pick on her, they're just doing their job.
🤣 I can just imagine Edna writing her a note!! 🤣 I don’t think you can pay your way out of these kind of situations. Money doesn’t talk where the DVLA is concerned. They will have written to her registered GP.
If people had been reporting her to the DVLA on medical grounds I’m not sure they would just revoke her license. I would have thought they would have requested another report from her GP who again would get her in for an appointment so she knows exactly what’s happened. Shes deluded (which we know she is) if she thinks the mean, malicious, bullying general public have that much power. They may have raised concerns however like you say it will be professionals that help the DVLA make the actual decision.

Reactions: 34
Pictures of the kids on her social media, feels like there is something going on. Either that or sis Sophie is trying to make her look like supermum.
She might be trying to compete with Pete. I saw ( can’t remember where)
Absolutely agree. Although I don’t know enough h about medically revoked licenses.
I don’t think she ever received a letter from the doctor. They don’t even give you a copy of the form they fill in that both you and they sign. Her GP may have told her at the appointment that they have no issues with her driving (the DVLA doctor would not have done this) but I doubt very much she would have anything in writing.
And IF she has it’s a letter from a private doctor and she paid for its content!

Reactions: 21
The state of them, shoulda bought the "never been used" mirror that our BYG (Lauren Goodger for those not on the scrunchy thread!) was flogging last year in her "Jumbly of Doom" as they obviously haven't got one.

Also, why's it got a beige luggage tag on its waistband, did SFP put it on her (cos it's beige obvs) to return to sender when the muppet has had enough of it?
That tag says 'faulty goods' but the shop wouldn't accept the return of said articles because they stink of fish. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seems like she just made stuff up in her head so she could get behind the wheel. Did SBs RR ever turn up?

stupid question!
The RR was reported stolen the morning after her and her trans looking mate returned from Spain (?), the mate was on IG asking for a lift home after they landed/got to KP’s. What’s the betting she took the car and drove the mate home, probably totaled it or forgot where she left it. The timings are conspicuous 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
D'awww.... bless 'em. Look'it his widdle man bag.... and what is up with tummeh...?!! She's going to need lipo soon.

View attachment 2745882

He looks very young for his age, still a boy, and it makes her look so very old by comparison. They don't look like a couple, but a mother and son. At least Crawl looked his age or older so didn't show her up so much. She's om such a losing wicket, 46 in a couple of months, next stop 50, then heading for 60. Her age is possibly the one and only thing she can't lie about.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
D'awww.... bless 'em. Look'it his widdle man bag.... and what is up with tummeh...?!! She's going to need lipo soon.

View attachment 2745882

Sheesh! What a state - ooh my eyes :eek: 😵! What in the world does she think she look like? Also the scars around the mouth are plain to see!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I saw her at Gatwick on 27 September on her way to Ibiza (via timbuktu). I wonder if she came back via Stansted and hopped a cab to Felsted (very close by) and helped herself to the RR to get home?
Great minds think alike, I just posted the same x

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.