Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So already selling the night out pictures through Backgrid, here we go folks, sell, sell, sell this fake romance!
But 3 days ago she was forcibly making B to repeatedly say she was “Single Pringle and had no new boyfriend“ on a TT Live. She’s even making that little girl lie for her now to a public audience 😡 She’s beyond gross 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Ok, here’s the coup. I’m thinking JJ is Olive Managements 1st client and this is how they propel him into stardom 🤣 No, seriously, if this ain’t PR then I’ll eat my duvet (and I love my duvet)

• Haha
Reactions: 56
But 3 days ago she was forcibly making B to repeatedly say she was “Single Pringle and had no new boyfriend“ on a TT Live. She’s even making that little girl lie for her now to a public audience 😡 She’s beyond gross 😡
☝☝'Single Pringle' shudder. . . Danielle Lloyd vibes here!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Ok, here’s the coup. I’m thinking JJ is Olive Managements 1st client and this is how they propel him into stardom 🤣 No, seriously, if this ain’t PR then I’ll eat my duvet (and I love my duvet)
If this "relationship" is real i'll drive to Pricey Towers confess my love for skank do the deed without protection and ask her to marry me and give Amy the enabler one at the same time. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
D'awww.... bless 'em. Look'it his widdle man bag.... and what is up with tummeh...?!! She's going to need lipo soon.

View attachment 2745882

He looks like a young lad taking his rather rough mother down the Mecca Bingo. Mutton dressed as very chewy and gristly old lamb indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
D'awww.... bless 'em. Look'it his widdle man bag.... and what is up with tummeh...?!! She's going to need lipo soon.

View attachment 2745882

Seriously she looks like she’s out with her son, he looks about 18-20 here, she's just picking him up from college. This is ridiculous, who are they fooling, as everyone is saying, totally fake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Re KP driving didn’t she drive before the ban was up? Because she thought she could drive as she had her licence but didn’t notice that it had arrived early
The bleeping, law breaking, booze & coked up, child & animal abusing wretched bleep has NEVER stopped driving!
Please, all stop with the maybe this, maybe thats why, pathetic reasons for reasons, she is well aware of what she is doing and simply doesn't care.
Hey, it's Katie Price!
She's special!
Laws and rules don't apply!
Model of 30 years, all natural, no filters or enhancements, beats all the 20 something's hands down.
You, the general public don't appreciate her for all she's achieved.
Start a petition for her to be given a license for life and a gfm to clear her debts.

Meanwhile I will sit here seething at the absolute injustice that fails to treat her as she fully deserves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
This JJ has only recently been teasing the MAFS fans and followers that he is in a relationship with one of the other brides (Laura) and they have been pictured together looking “cosy” , now couple weeks later same thing with KP …. It’s all fake ! He’s after fame , and surely isn’t that the kind of man her family want her to keep away from !! How is it she can persue this type of wannabe and then get sympathy for making the victim when they want out ! It’s a joke
And all this after only splitting with the absolute love of her life , soul mate etc in December ? Poor poor kids having to go through another breakup and meet new partners …

Reactions: 43
Krytens got that look of embarrassment on his face, it's last orders in the club all his mates have pulled and left all that's left is the ugly old trollop sat at the bar, the lad thinks "why not nobody will find out" but when he gets outside the club his mates are all at the taxi rank laughing and taking the piss out of him. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
If this "relationship" is real i'll drive to Pricey Towers confess my love for skank do the deed without protection and ask her to marry me and give Amy the enabler one at the same time. 🤣
You’d best hope it’s not real then Stan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm wandering/wondering if that should be 'all ready' or already'.... Did someone say on here that she had a degree....? If that's the case,I don't think it was in English grammar....

View attachment 2745539
Wonder if she is planning on making some beige stew later ...
---
Excellent Pom! Personally I'd like her to have the 45 Magnum Dirty Harry special - that would indeed Make My Day :)
View attachment 2745773 I have fired one BTW - it nearly threw me onto the floor at the gun range

Incidentally, that photo of it looks like a bloke in a girl's bikini bottoms :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you remember Fabio from the 1990s because I think skank is channelling Fabio - the hair and everything
View attachment 2745785
I wish she would have a roller coaster incident like poor Fabio did ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I saw her at Gatwick on 27 September on her way to Ibiza (via timbuktu). I wonder if she came back via Stansted and hopped a cab to Felsted (very close by) and helped herself to the RR to get home?
That’s right and she has her new bestie with her as she was looking for a taxi to get back home just after that from the MM

Reactions: 21
Particularly as theres not a lot of chance she'll ever get paid for her work!!
Whats happenned to all the other flunkeys like Rita, the gardener etc??
---

Listen skank - I had that done to induce my firstborn and it was dreadful.
You ain't the first and certainly won't be the last to endure this :mad::mad::mad:
---

and dud Motorolas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had it done with all 3 of mine too!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This JJ has only recently been teasing the MAFS fans and followers that he is in a relationship with one of the other brides (Laura) and they have been pictured together looking “cosy” , now couple weeks later same thing with KP …. It’s all fake ! He’s after fame , and surely isn’t that the kind of man her family want her to keep away from !! How is it she can persue this type of wannabe and then get sympathy for making the victim when they want out ! It’s a joke
And all this after only splitting with the absolute love of her life , soul mate etc in December ? Poor poor kids having to go through another breakup and meet new partners …
Don’t mean to be mean ( 🤣) but he does not have the aesthetic attributes to be desirable to the media. He’s not even got the “quirky” instead. SB had more going for him and that’s a bit of a stretch. Sorry Kryton it’s just not gonna happen

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.