Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I guess that's a good sign she was ordered to a while ago and failed to do so.

My 😞 is for Jett, it's so sad the whole thing, but I feel for Jett so much, he must be so very confused 💔
Looking on the bright side I'm very chuffed that at last, Kieran and Bunny are now legally allowed visiting rights and this is a brilliant START to some positive movement. This situation leaves us heart-broken at the mo for Jett but it will work out as everyone can see how she is online versus caring, stable Kieran.
---
What a dickhead
Sexist Pig. One of those hash-tags is #WOMEN

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Tedbear

VIP Member
Wet cucumber and blueberries, interesting combo🤔 and what's with the crystals by the chopping board?
What an exiting lunch ....NOT lol
---
Spray tanned his "6 pack" on again 😂🤣🤮
SB beyond desperate no way he looks like that🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I wouldn't worry, any day now those 'luscious' lips of hers will burst wide open, the lashes will all fall out and her nails will all fall out! I'm calling it now!;) 😂 .
Hopefully she will implode pr explode either will do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ellie says that sunbeds can break down filler….
not that KP would care, especially if she can vape while having filler injected, another no, no.
Wonder if shes still got her sunbed she used to have one years ago

mrspig99

VIP Member
I've no issue with Princess either, she seems pleasant enough as does Junior. I do wonder though, if when she turns 18 and doing full time influencing by then, whether opinions on here might sour on her. Knowing what the influencing lifestyle is like...

I do think she is not as keen on her mother as she used to be and is distancing herself. Again if as an adult she is palling around with her regularly I think opinion on here might not be very favourable.
It's strange how at the beginning of the summer when she finished school she seemed to be with her mother a lot, then in the last few months not so much. I wonder what changed?

Just a thought - could it be possible that Jett did spend time with KH the other day - but they stayed home and only Bunny went out shopping with Michelle? Can’t remember if the pp who saw bunny out saw KH with them? And if jett does have some sort of anxiety about being out in public, it could be a possibility? 🤞🏼

KK77

VIP Member
P & J were both blessed with looks not academia but if they're managed well (we know they are) & invest well over the next decade on they won't need to worry, P could have a string of beauty salons & J....Well aside from music do we know what else he enjoys or is good at? I'm not clued up with the very latest music or if his is any good.
As J becomes older he might get in to property. Don’t know why I thought that, it just occurred.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
  • Haha

Tedbear

VIP Member
She lost her shit because the LW didn’t ask after her. Because obviously, J isn’t a person in his own right, he’s an extension of Kipper, her possession so she felt it was disrespectful that they didn’t mention MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Wonder when was the last time J saw his mother

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
He's on FB, I've figured out who he is.
He loves Fb lots of accounts as well! Be aware very aware.
---
Fucksake...I've just got in from being out all day too and thought I won't take my coat off I'll head on over to the Maltings (I'm spitting distance away) to see the creature in the wild...well creatures plural if you include pointy chin. Was going to sit in the car park and hopefully get some candid shots. Was secretly hoping to catch her driving too and had already worked out what I'd do if she was. Oh bollox. ☹☹
Awwww Cazza it’s that the well known Maltings!I loved it.