Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Michael Carljwoods is on Facebook.

sinkboys trying to pass himself off as somebody else ..did a reverse image search that came up with somebody completly different ..
I think that's a fake profile. If you scroll back it's a different guy in some photos. It's a fake profile for scammers.

Reactions: 19

Cazza72

Awwww Cazza it’s that the well known Maltings!I loved it.
It's the one in Stanstead Abbotts- they've been roasting malt here since the 1860's and one of the last few working maltings left and the burnt biscuity smell would at least have masked Skanky's fishy odour! There are quite a few beauty and other businesses running from the site.

• Haha
If you are a diabetic you can’t really drink can you? And you should not take any drugs as they are cut with all kinds of rubbish. I hope he has got people looking out for him because skanky won’t. She would probably get him to drink. Or do ❄. It’s what she’s like.
I think he will have to be careful. Drink and drugs could mask the symptoms and make it dangerous. That's why I think it must be for PR or it won't last long. How could he put up with a pissed and coked-up Foghorn like her if he's more or less sober in comparison?
---
Why has Carl just started to follow Alex’s ex Chantelle 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hmmmmm one of her recent posts. She would be an odd choice to talk to or get advice from for Carl though.

Screen Shot 2024-02-10 at 17.00.52.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
On the hairdressers stories, she is looking on her phone (as usual, probably trying to see how many guys she can message at once) she keeps doing this really weird thing with her hand/fingers. I notice she does that a lot.
The can't cope with those nails, that's why. Touchscreens don't react with acrylic nails...!

• Haha

shizzler

VIP Member
Having watched the numnut on mafsuk I can confirm he seemed to be lacking in brains. Somebody on here mentioned about his mum being some exec highflyer, would love to know more about this? Hilarious if his little clothing range is his mums little project as quite frankly it looks a bit shit
I would imagine mummy’s funding it , however it’s not making any profit so little soldier hasn’t got what it takes I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 18

mrspig99

VIP Member
Yes I agree, Peters younger two will excel in school / careers where as princess and a junior will struggle in the future. I agree they would be much worse had they been left with thier mother. Its a shame, with the right encouragement they could make something of themselves other than ride mum and dads z list celeb status
Didn't Junior do quite well in his GCSE's though? Didn't he get 9 or something like that? If so then it's a shame his father let him waste them by going to drama school and starting a music career instead of doing A levels and maybe University. And yes I get that University isn't for everyone but a career as a pop star is very difficult to get into and maintain for any length of time. He hasn't exactly set the charts on fire so far, although he is at least better than his mother!

• Angry
These types of "qualified psychologists" really boil my piss (thanks Dolly) he's either quoting from someone who IS qualified or an APP & literally basing it on his sons recent relationship.

And what is the fascination about doing these things behind a STEERING WHEEL????
I know. I think he's looking at a script / notes too. Naughty Daddy woods!

• Haha
  • Angry