Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Would it make a difference that he had custody of the kids before she kept them?
I imagine it will come into it, he could refer to how he parented and that he had to whilst KP was crashing her car on drugs.
It's unfortunate that the longer kids are living somewhere the judge could see that as them being settled. I just hope they see all her behaviour laid bare and see what's truly best for the kids.
---
Given his poor taste in company I expect it’s probably his morals and his self respect.
His nuts 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Tedbear

VIP Member
Show of hands….would you dare to leave the house looking like this?! I certainly wouldn’t.

No man in his right mind would date that, knowing he has to potentially kiss it.
To think the skankonator has (not) paid to look like this!
Ffs what are those nasty craters in/on her lip what is going on with her mouth ffs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

mammywhite

Chatty Member
Ive just seen her roller skating video,I am sure the boy who falls over is the same boy who B was doing tik toks with, also didn’t KH take bunny roller skating before makes me wonder if she took Jett while B was out with her dad in the hope they’d turn up and she could scream stalker or equally to say to the kids you don’t need daddy to take you I can whatever her reasons she was doing her look at me rather than skating with her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

pollycopping

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
I have to agree, I don't blame them for taking the easy route of riding their parents coat tails. But it won't last, once KP pops her clogs and PA retires or fades into obscurity, J and P won't be relevant. I think PA and Emily have done a good job to reign them in though and keep some sort if normality for them like the jewellery line for princess for example,especially as KP is in the background trying to sabotage them at every opportunity. But I think their younger kids will probably have more meaningful careers maybe doctors etc like their mum. It's bunny and jett I worry for. I hope once kieron gets those poor children back he goes back to "proper' work like his personal trainer stuff or even back to the building trade, and shuts his only fans down. And keeps the kids off insta for a while, not saying dont post a chritsmas family photo or things like that but not flaunt them like KP does. I don't think kieron is into fame, he doesn't run to the papers or set up pap shots so I think he would probably just want a quiet life with the kids when they're back and I hope this happens for them 🤞
Yes I agree, Peters younger two will excel in school / careers where as princess and a junior will struggle in the future. I agree they would be much worse had they been left with thier mother. Its a shame, with the right encouragement they could make something of themselves other than ride mum and dads z list celeb status

• Angry
  • Heart

KK77

VIP Member
I bet she would be that cruel. Think of all the nights we saw Bunny on Tiktok doing makeup in her room. Jett apparently left to play games for hours. When she needs to use the kids she will, when it's no use to her she won't be interested.
Yes I am sure she would be that cruel. I am talking about the Judge if he/she enforced it as a one off.

Mmc

Chatty Member
Is she in court today? Thought I’d read somewhere that when she said last week on the pod she thought she was in court but wasn’t it is actually today instead?
said on last nights live she was getting her lips and lashes done today

They look like trading signals on when to buy or sell at the highest/lowest trade. Forex scam incoming. Lmao. As if this stupid bitch would know what any of that means. I doubt she even knows the colours of the lines there.
Could it be her that's getting scammed? People with Egos as big as hers are easy to scam. They believe they're special and clever enough to instantly make money. She'll probably believe those 'you've been specially selected' type of emails and messages.

• Haha

Private2407

Chatty Member
Doesn't sound like she did do a proper college course then, doubtless one of Lift Aesthetics 'courses'. That's disappointing. Interesting too how she mentions this but made no mention of P's jewelry line!
Maybe she's just been signed off on her waxing module??

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
From what's been hinted at I think they're close to a final hearing and judgement. I hope it's a fair one and the court do what they should. I never thought the court system and SS were as bad as people like F4J claimed....now I do.
Would that be the 'massive court case' that MP mentioned a while ago on IG saying she couldn't go into more detail about it?

KH posting a lot about physical and mental fitness lately, he seems optimistic.

Wonder what's happening with the podcast 'The Boys Den' that he posted about? We thought at the time maybe he was launching his own podcast