Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

artnouveau

Chatty Member
She’s now saying P is going to wax her 🤦🏽‍♀️

P is now qualified 🤷🏽‍♀️ What course has she taken, it’s a minimum 1 year just to complete a Level 2 Beauty therapy qualification. 3 years for further levels 🤔

View attachment 2748904
She really is giving cruella de ville vibes here in other words, vile.
---
Skanks rattled and her mother of the year image is slipping, she's on full deflection mode with her mini me's.
Do you mean her mini me JJ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I have some thoughts on Alex Reid. A lot of what I've seen from him, I like. Seems well mannered, caring . Had a lot of dignity in spite of the horrible way KP treated him. But he also has a conviction for insurance fraud so I'm a small bit wary of him. It is stealing and is unsavoury and (in my opinion) points to an unpleasant part of a person's character, particularly knowing the amounts
involved (61 grand). I know no one's a saint but I just wonder am I wrong to trust that he's a good guy.

• Angry

Mich1969

Chatty Member
Do you remember that time she went to Thorpe Park (took Junior) but she (and Carl?) got involved in some aggro with some blokes -possibly Kris Boyson and co?
If my memory serves me correctly, there was some sort of issue on one of the rides where she refused to leave her bag (a small cross-body type thing) in the lockers. Said there was something valuable in it?
I wonder what! :unsure:
Let it ❄

• Haha

declined

🎶When a picture paints a thousands words....🎶 Loving that lady's WTF face.....

View attachment 2745915
Preditor
🎶When a picture paints a thousands words....🎶 Loving that lady's WTF face.....

View attachment 2745915
Preditor in every way possible
---
The fucking, law breaking, booze & coked up, child & animal abusing wretched whore has NEVER stopped driving!
Please, all stop with the maybe this, maybe thats why, pathetic reasons for reasons, she is well aware of what she is doing and simply doesn't care.
Hey, it's Katie Price!
She's special!
Laws and rules don't apply!
Model of 30 years, all natural, no filters or enhancements, beats all the 20 something's hands down.
You, the general public don't appreciate her for all she's achieved.
Start a petition for her to be given a license for life and a gfm to clear her debts.

Meanwhile I will sit here seething at the absolute injustice that fails to treat her as she fully deserves.
I know it not enough but she has the face she deserves. If I woke up every morning and had to see that mug looking back at me ….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
On the hairdressers stories, she is looking on her phone (as usual, probably trying to see how many guys she can message at once) she keeps doing this really weird thing with her hand/fingers. I notice she does that a lot.

Attachments

• Haha

Twinkletoes95

What's everyones thoughts about why all the recent plasterclasses have been cancelled?

I reckon she's probably been coked up and unmanageable for some but there's a fair few cancelled lately and I'm intrigued. 🤔🤔
Too busy playing with her new Lego.

• Haha

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I don’t believe that she ever received her licence early. She wouldn’t have even been able to apply until 90 days (for high risk offender) before the end of her ban, if she is classed as a high risk offender she requires a D27 form which I believe is only issued via the DVLA and can’t just be picked up from the post office like a D1 form (happy to be corrected on this). With the well publicised DVLA backlog, wait time for DVLA to send her the D27, her to complete it, DVLA to let her know she needs to see a DVLA Dr and blood test then actually being able to get that appointment (they have 12 weeks to give you the appt) then processing time for the results including bloods it’s just wouldn’t happen. She’d be lucky to get it by the time her ban ended never mind early.
Seems like she just made stuff up in her head so she could get behind the wheel. Did SBs RR ever turn up?

stupid question!

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I'm wandering/wondering if that should be 'all ready' or already'.... Did someone say on here that she had a degree....? If that's the case,I don't think it was in English grammar....

View attachment 2745539
The picnic is all ready. Nevertheless, does SFP have some degree of madness?;)
---
Agree Kylie. I am at a loss to understand & angry how she get's away with still saying she has FIVE kids to support. Junior & Princess with Peter & she's never paid any support. Harvey, WE the tax payer's are funding his care in Star college. J & B, well, fending for themselves. Even her so called 'fans' van't argue with that.... She really is just a compulsive LIAR. Why don't the Redtop's pick up on this?
I bet she's stinging Kieran for child support too.

• Sad