Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
She just can't help herself. Skanky. Bitter? Much?

Quote says she's genuine and loyal
She constantly cheats on whoever is" the one of the moment" everytime... now with her new cackended pose and dressing like she belongs in a skate park..reinventing herself as a pure angel 😇 not forgetting acting like she's kidless
---
I keep seeing pictures of him with that little bag....whatever does he keep in there? 🤔
I think he has to keep his diabetes stuff in there since he has been diagnosed type1 recently..

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
I wonder ( or is it wander) who he is giving the middle finger to? Also why isn't the twat wearing a helmet? I ski and these days everyone wears a helmet. I know I've been glad of mine a few times when I have fallen and hit my head.
Probably just posing, doesn't need a helmet for that 😉😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She just can't help herself. Skanky. Bitter? Much?

She's right though - none of them deserved the misery and everything else that being lumbered with the skank brings

I know! I even zoomed in as it looked like someone had been at her top lip with a razor blade. What has she done to herself now?
But she lives them and her eyebrows according to her on tacktok last night
---
Lego head also reminds me of Frank Spencer. Maybe Pricey can be his Betty and try and sort out all his messes? 'OOOhhhh Kateeee' Some Kippers do have 'em.

View attachment 2746096 View attachment 2746097
I suppose every pot has its lid 🤣

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
As is said so many times, maybe give the girl a break. It's her mother who's putting this stuff out there not P.
P has got her whole life to learn and make mistakes if she wants to. At least she's trying to do something useful unlike the incubator.
The incubator cracked me up 🤣

• Haha

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
Note P has not mentioned anything about passing and being qualified to wax. Nor has PA who would usually be crowing about any achievement of his kids.
I'm glad to hear B has spent time with her dad but it worries me that J is nowhere to be seen and hasn't been for a while.
I would argue that learning how to wax someone's hairy leg is not really an achievement 😂 but I guess if shes at a similar level of intelligence as her mother which it appears she is then yes maybe a celebration of achievement would be noted 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry

Private2407

Chatty Member
Chantelle has spoken about the person who abused her. She knew him as a friend for a long time before they started a relationship. Then they got engaged. After they broke up, a year or two ago, she said he had been abusive. I don’t remember his name, but he wasn’t any kind of celebrity.
But didn't she also say Alex was a deviant & stop him from seeing their daughter?

• Sad

Tedbear

VIP Member
I wouldn't worry, any day now those 'luscious' lips of hers will burst wide open, the lashes will all fall out and her nails will all fall out! I'm calling it now!;) 😂 .
Im hoping her stupid fucking scabby herpes lips will explode and or get a nasty infection will serve her right shy is she having them done every other week ffs along with everything else is she trying to impress her alleged new ugly egg and is she paying for any of it or is it all freebies bit strange shes not been off on holiday for a while now

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Private2407

Chatty Member
We do, sorry for picking up on it like that but I find it a bit sad when people are dismissed at a young age. Maybe I'm overly sensitive about that subject for various reasons.
P & J were both blessed with looks not academia but if they're managed well (we know they are) & invest well over the next decade on they won't need to worry, P could have a string of beauty salons & J....Well aside from music do we know what else he enjoys or is good at? I'm not clued up with the very latest music or if his is any good.

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Did the Baliffs really take the Kitchen??
Can’t make a sandwich at MM got to take a packed lunch??? Fooking Weird Beige Biatch

View attachment 2744612
The boring beige bint is trying to make her picnic sound colourful!
---
Wet cucumber and blueberries, interesting combo🤔 and what's with the crystals by the chopping board?
They're ready to hand for the healing process when everyone goes down with belly-ache.

• Haha