Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jomo11

VIP Member
What a nasty bitch why is she getting her hair done AGAIN ffs never known anybody else get extensions done as much as her
Probably because she lets them get into such a state that they need fumigating and replacing!

Reactions: 22

Tedbear

VIP Member
So let us pause for a moment to reflect on what she brings to the table🤔
She’s a cheat, bully, troll, abuser, liar, grifter, destructive, hideous, depraved, narcastic deformed stinking piece of 💩
So she does bring quite a bit to the table to be fair
Shows you the level of her fucking delusion right there she is none of what she thinks she is lol total cunt of a human

Reactions: 22

Private2407

Chatty Member
Hopefully Kieran has had a good chat with B about internet safety, and we won't be seeing any more social media accounts from her.

I think he's making the right call keeping them off socials. They've been overexposed already in their lives and have been through stress and need privacy and space. Bunny is also at risk from the weirdos she was interacting with on social media. It's better for all involved that K&M just don't post pics of the kids and keep them private from now on. There's no upside to K&M posting pics of B&J.
It was never going to be an overnight thing given they'd been deliberately kept away for so long so this looks like an end goal of 50/50 unless skank does something that categorically put them at serious risk of harm.....I can hear you all " offs I hope not"

Reactions: 21

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Is Jett in some sort of residential therapy programme? He has only rarely been seen since KFP mentioned he was going to a farm.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
and thats all the more reason for those children to Go Home to their Dad at last!

I thought if it was the case that the Bailiffs had taken her stuff that she'd be right out on-the-grift getting replacements, then saying how she'd decided it was time for a change anyway ...................... Her usual LIES then :)

Failing that she could have refurnished 'Otel Krustifornia with stuff from 'Orsham Matters and the 'Ospice Shop saying how much she LUVVVVS Vintage and Retro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Oh, I'm so hoping he did the splits five seconds after this photo was taken and then flew backwards down the hill.....

View attachment 2749828
I wonder ( or is it wander) who he is giving the middle finger to? Also why isn't the twat wearing a helmet? I ski and these days everyone wears a helmet. I know I've been glad of mine a few times when I have fallen and hit my head.

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
But there again, maybe he is "Using MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" as much as skank is using him? He's the one who will look like a complete Wilf at the end of it though just like all the other victims do because I bet Polo Egg gets seriously ripped by all his chums at the Polo Club over his lucky escape from being recruited as The One #3698.
The mantle has now dropped over this poor little sad sack instead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Remember Sad Sack from Raggy Dolls?? View attachment 2747390 LOLZ
Sad sack reminds me of Ednal. Beige and dumpy

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Sadly another half term has passed and despite her now abandonment of the kids for much of the time, as she galavants around doing much more important things such as constantly pamper herself and chase young men, they remain with her 😔 Still no supervision of their online access in place, left with god knows who, as it sounds like AFP is too unwell to do much with two energetic kids around, J’s education destroyed, B becoming evermore sassy and wanting to be like her mother, on an on it goes. I no longer expect this to be resolved unless a serious incident happens where they come to some sort of harm or she is filmed rolling around singing ‘I love ❄” as happened when she lost them previously. This is no criticism of anyone believing things are happening, that may will be, but she finds a way to win every time. I think many actions have been tried, KH has done all he can by the book, but I’ve said the kids don’t have the time anymore to wait to be released from her evil clutches. She has abused the system and is winning, the process has been too slow and useless to help them, I can see them still with her at Easter, and beyond, i think we are fools to believe otherwise 😔

So on we go, what has she got planned for half time, fun days out with new Daddy Kryten 😔 I’m just sad for them, and sad the system that should be there to protect them has failed them so badly, I’ve worked around this system, I no longer do, it was never this bad for me, I saw action in cases I dealt with, seems that no longer happens, this case with a corrupt SW involved on top, staggers me, leaves me cold, what a failure this country has become.

She has to come clean with the relationship as well now, she’s put it in the papers with Backgrid, wonder how she’ll explain the lies and making B lie about it on her next TT Live and next week‘s podcast, oh it’ll just be more lying 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m sure the coming week will grind our gears, she will either be doing really annoying stuff with the kids or just neglecting them, we gonna need the biggest of piss-pots @Dollylovesshoes
Oh yes Kylie,I have biggest piss pots,I continually use one of em,I’m just hoping the Pisspot will be empty soon,I can but hope🙁🤞

• Heart
  • Haha

declined

That this rate Naked Rodney IS going to end up being The One #3699
---

Ah the occasion it fucked off on 'oliday as soon as H emerged from ICU by dumping him on her hairdresser?
---

Skanky has said previously that Bunty loves Bubble Tea :)
---

UGH! look at it doing Awl Secksi at it's own child :sick:
No words for that picture is there. That poor little girl. God forgive me ( and I truly hope I’m wrong ) but she looks like she is almost pimping out that child as an extra on her OF. I know we all laugh at the state of KFP but it’s getting darker and darker with every post. KH must be at the end of his wits.

• Sad

KK77

VIP Member
Pictures of the kids on her social media, feels like there is something going on. Either that or sis Sophie is trying to make her look like supermum.
She might be trying to compete with Pete. I saw ( can’t remember where)
Absolutely agree. Although I don’t know enough h about medically revoked licenses.
I don’t think she ever received a letter from the doctor. They don’t even give you a copy of the form they fill in that both you and they sign. Her GP may have told her at the appointment that they have no issues with her driving (the DVLA doctor would not have done this) but I doubt very much she would have anything in writing.
And IF she has it’s a letter from a private doctor and she paid for its content!

I saw her at Gatwick on 27 September on her way to Ibiza (via timbuktu). I wonder if she came back via Stansted and hopped a cab to Felsted (very close by) and helped herself to the RR to get home?
That’s right and she has her new bestie with her as she was looking for a taxi to get back home just after that from the MM

Nixxs

VIP Member
Oh my gosh she looks so stoopid with that pose ..her new goto move. Picture lasted night at the boxing..dressing like a teen

No pics of her & the simpleton but guess she's sold them to the daily fail ..
Does she do that to stop herself pissing her rancid undies?

• Haha