Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had it done with all 3 of mine too!
But, but but Kipper's crochet was bigger and more painful, and the midwife admitted she had never before seen anything so big.
---
I know! I even zoomed in as it looked like someone had been at her top lip with a razor blade. What has she done to herself now?
She was clumsy while trying to remove her last bit of body hair and the 'tache needed a bit of a trim anyway?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Alright you lot, not commented in a few days but been lurking. I swear I just can’t cope with her lips anymore. I think I have developed a bleeping phobia, seeing them honestly knocks me sick!
Im fascinated by them as well they gross me out big time always full of scabs and sores hopefully they are painfull and it looks like she cant even shut her gob now either im hoping they just explode

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There is no way she is in a relationship with this JJ bloke. She's amusing herself with setting up stuff that the media (and us) will lap up.
She's making money somehow from this and I bet it's all a lie.

Reactions: 48
Got her lashes done 😡
FFS she seems to be getting everything done every couple of days now and only had new extentions the other day but shoved them up in a messy updo again she looks a right bleeping minger dressing like a teenager her body shape is really odd square and no shape
---
There is no way she is in a relationship with this JJ bloke. She's amusing herself with setting up stuff that the media (and us) will lap up.
She's making money somehow from this and I bet it's all a lie.
Wheres J&B again shes seems to of forgotten shes got them

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Kryten is going to be the ultimate mug boy and doormat, if he's as fame hungry and desperate for the zlist status as everyone thinks skank will use this showmance to walk all over him and say, do and sleep with whoever takes her fancy. Kryten will go along with it and be a good boy and skank will destroy him once the publicity and freebies end when interest drops and a better egg comes along. Would feel sorry for the poor twit but like sink boy they deserve everything that gets thrown at them. 😎

Reactions: 36
FFS she seems to be getting everything done every couple of days now and only had new extentions the other day but shoved them up in a messy updo again she looks a right bleeping minger dressing like a teenager her body shape is really odd square and no shape
---
Sponge baps Square pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Clearly she needs more filler in her lips. That will sort the wrinkles. Do we all agree? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Krypton and kipper are now official,
Yay ! I said we’d have lashings of fun with simpleton Kryten, and we’ve already got ’street walking’ back, we’ve missed you old friend 🥳😁

We also have an added twist that’s she’s looking like she’s mum taking her son to meet his proper girlfriend….thats not weird at all 🤦🏽‍♀️
Katie Price #356 Simpleton Kryten has been unveiled, he looks like he wants to bail, but Skank needs her mug in the Daily Fail

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This made me chuckle. Looks like JJ is on the most wanted list judging by this e-fit that is clearly him.
1CE33C9A-B206-4EE6-BC60-6BDB52B9B4BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.