Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he taken a job as a cleaner? Brush on the left, dirty towel hanging over him, bottle of cleaning stuff to the right... these morons are so self obsessed about filtering themselves they never notice the state of the backdrops
Looool...😄😄😄❤😘 xxx ...

Resizer_17075116062901.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If I remember when she first got photographed going on a date with Carl she actually looked quite nice? Does anyone still have that photo anywhere?!

As for that quote very typical of someone thinking she’s survived wrong doing by others when I’m fact everything she’s had to deal with was brought on by her own doing. I’ve said it so many times she could have turned this around, she could’ve done an honest interview, changed her ways and admitted her faults and spun the publics opinion, she could’ve paid for corrective surgery and admitted that previous surgery went wrong , she could’ve shown her Mothering side, could’ve done so many things but no, she just doesn’t care.
Spot on everything in her sordid life is all about her always has been ive said before shes never been a mother AFP looked after Harvey and when she had J&P with PA either he looked after them the majority of the time or a bleeping nanny and when she had J&B with KH same thing either he looked after them or a nanny she always made out she was working as far as i recall KH did all the school runs while she just either laid in bed sleeping off a night out or getting her usual hair nails etc done shes always been a selfish shite mother 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Dear @Pom Bear , that's very funny (as usual) but not at all in bad taste.
Can you do one of her swinging from the gallows pole next please?
😇🤭💐xXx
I had a go, tried to make it more comic by putting her and Sophie price in someone's back garden 😄😄😄❤🥰🤗💖😘 xxx...

Resizer_17075130245191.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There’s nothing lucky about those bags!
They are as advertised though "lucky bags"..
Your lucky if you get it delivered.
Your lucky if it's what you ordered.
Your lucky if it's not broken.
Your lucky if it doesn't stink of fish.
Your lucky to get a response if you complain.
Your lucky if you get a refund. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I can't cope with her lips anymore either. Rank! Puckered up old anus lips. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Listened to an interesting podcast today (you know not that garbage Edna and her pump out) about mainstream TV really struggling to survive these days, especially against streaming services and online content. Accordingly everyone is desperate for new hits. BBC found it with Traitors, the new Gladiators is doing well, ITV have stuff like the Post Office which did big numbers for them, then it came to C4, they are struggling, they are in a financial mess. They have legacy shows like Bakeoff, Countdown, 8 out of 10 Cats, and Taskmaster that do well, but it’s not enough. They are not investing in failed projects like MM, or anything with a hated woman like her, it brings them nothing in ratings, and thus money through advertising, Dunno who Captive Minds think they are selling their dire projects with her to, as they are deffo filming with her, but it ain’t C4, they have no money to burn on her rubbish. So she can shut up with the I’m working with C4 💩, it ain’t happening Skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Listened to an interesting podcast today (you know not that garbage Edna and her pump out) about mainstream TV really struggling to survive these days, especially against streaming services and online content. Accordingly everyone is desperate for new hits. BBC found it with Traitors, the new Gladiators is doing well, ITV have stuff like the Post Office which did big numbers for them, then it came to C4, they are struggling, they are in a financial mess. They have legacy shows like Bakeoff, Countdown, 8 out of 10 Cats, and Taskmaster that do well, but it’s not enough. They are not investing in failed projects like MM, or anything with a hated woman like her, it brings them nothing in ratings, and thus money through advertising, Dunno who Captive Minds think they are selling their dire projects with her to, as they are deffo filming with her, but it ain’t C4, they have no money to burn on her rubbish. So she can shut up with the I’m working with C4 💩, it ain’t happening Skank.
If C4 want a hit show then a proper documentary with adult investigative journalists digging into the real Skank and her murky world including her enablers would be a start. After all they'd only have to look at the Wiki and all us Krusties would be watching with popcorn so viewing figures excellent 😂🍿☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
They'll be trying to flog their crap to a Freeview channel, some of them are happy with 100 thousand viewers and that's all her last MM episodes dragged in for C4. Skanks quest red show got dumped and it averaged about 150 thousand viewers also noticed W channel on Freeview had been repeating skanks H and me and what H did next. 🤔

Reactions: 25
Or as my mother used to tell me
"If you really love me you would do what I ask" or "prove how much you love me"
Bet the skank does that too 🤬🤬
In Thailand. Over bunny in dreadlocks and makeup at nine !,, Christ if this was a man he would be arrested when the plane landed in England . The skanky witch knows about pedalo’s so what’s her problem also doesn’t say much about the crappy press and the fight to keep children safe from them scum bags 😡🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 26
If C4 want a hit show then a proper documentary with adult investigative journalists digging into the real Skank and her murky world including her enablers would be a start. After all they'd only have to look at the Wiki and all us Krusties would be watching with popcorn so viewing figures excellent 😂🍿☕
I still like to think this could be happening 😆🧐

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.