Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who‘s this keeping an eye on his investment in a photo further down the road, looks like he’s called in ‘Fingers’ !

Poor Kryten, he really is a lamb to the slsughter, they are after him….

IMG_6435.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
That's why she didn't come back on the live last night, too busy setting up pap shots. Straight from the hairdressers and shoves her hair up, quick change of her top (no shower or deodorant I presume) then Jess probably had to drive her to Essex for walking the street with her new toyBOY.
So she said she can wear what she wants now...& that's what she chose to be papped in !!!
---
Those lips make her look like a burns victim in this photo……. and she PAID for them!
She pays for bugger all Chick🤣
---
Who‘s this keeping an eye on his investment in a photo further down the road, looks like he’s called in ‘Fingers’ !

Poor Kryten, he really is a lamb to the slsughter, they are after him….

View attachment 2746285
What is he, 5'5 at best 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
They look like a pair of street drinkers .

Those nylon jogging bottoms 😂😂😂

I can genuinely say I have never seen anyone I know wearing anything like that .

Out In public too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How dramatic, posing in 'AFPs' garden room! it must be the only room left furnished at the mo.
Can I ask what she is actually doing ffs cos I’m so cringingly second hand embarrassed for her I can’t look anymore 🙈🙈🙈 She’s lost me now mad has a box of frogs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who exactly is she talking about? 🤷🏻‍♀️
So let us pause for a moment to reflect on what she brings to the table🤔
She’s a cheat, bully, troll, abuser, liar, grifter, destructive, hideous, depraved, narcastic deformed stinking piece of 💩
So she does bring quite a bit to the table to be fair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This jacket is very 1984. Reminds me of the mobile hairdresser my mum used to hire to come round and give us 'Diana' hair.

Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 18.42.07.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wonder if Alex will spill the tea on Sunday? I finally have a day off so fresh hot tea in bed with the Sunday papers would be perfect ☕👌🙏🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I think her standard of men has gone down and down. Her highest profile one was Dwight Yorke . Her agenda with Pete was to try and get a career again, but she will only ever be famous for getting her tits out. Linda Lusardi was the same but she always seemed to be refined when she did and she developed herself and was a much nicer person. Has any one said "WOW" you're going out with Katie Price in a congratulatory way? It,s usually said in saddened shock disbelief. This latest reality rejected misfit is in way over his head and come out of this seriously damaged. He,s not in it for romance but publicity unfortunately the publicity will be of the scornful, mocking kind. RUN TO THE HILLS YOUNG MAN.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Show of hands….would you dare to leave the house looking like this?! I certainly wouldn’t.

No man in his right mind would date that, knowing he has to potentially kiss it.
To think the skankonator has (not) paid to look like this!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So let us pause for a moment to reflect on what she brings to the table🤔
She’s a cheat, bully, troll, abuser, liar, grifter, destructive, hideous, depraved, narcastic deformed stinking piece of 💩
So she does bring quite a bit to the table to be fair
Shows you the level of her bleeping delusion right there she is none of what she thinks she is lol total bleep of a human

Reactions: 22
Show of hands….would you dare to leave the house looking like this?! I certainly wouldn’t.

No man in his right mind would date that, knowing he has to potentially kiss it.
To think the skankonator has (not) paid to look like this!
Ffs what are those nasty craters in/on her lip what is going on with her mouth ffs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.