Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for a card for a good friend & saw this. Appropriate for madam
Was about to say if you've got a friend that you'd send that card to because you knew she'd fall apart laughing .....they must be very special.

On the other hand you may be thinking now "how fecking rude the cheeky cow" to which I apologise & am running for the door 🫣

Reactions: 11
Looks like the most recent disturbing videos have been removed from YouTube

Reactions: 42
How lovely ...'back in 2017, when Katie was married to husband Kieran Hayler, she revealed that she would sleep with the star again as she told the Sun: 'If I wasn’t married, of course. I would do anyone if I wasn’t married.'

Reactions: 25
Kipper’s latest fantasy vehicle .

Y’ know , those one of a kind bespoke ones that she’s always having done .
Bloody hell! How come the more money people have the worst their taste in things becomes?
---
Gee found this from Sunday night, can’t find this JJ character with her, looks like this is her new style, get the plastic balls out all the time

Wasted again

Reactions: 20
lets not forget that we discuss her 'private business' on here and that Kipper / Skanky is 'petrified of us' ... Kipper reads here alright ...

Reactions: 29
It feels like it doesn't it. She's posted this for a reason. Has something happened with the kids? Or has Princess said she wants nothing to do with her. She never posts nice things about her kids. Something is definitely up
She only posts about them when she’s in the middle of a picture and makes it all about meeeeeeee

Reactions: 12
Did she tag her kids socials into it, rather than actually tell them all this in person
Has to with junior... because he is always 'out'
---
There we be a lot more crap that we don't even know about ... plus having to support Junior and Princess after interactions with Kipper ...and the ongoing situation with their siblings

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Oh dear the comments on this latest DM article are BRUTAL!

"Baggage? She's got a whole luggage shop"

"The understatement of the century. More baggage than Heathrow."

I bet down below looks and smells like a battered old suitcase that’s been around the carousel at Mumbai International for a decade?"

"too much baggage. She would need to take out a mortgage for the excess baggage charges. The woman is a complete car crash."

There's also quite a few mentions of the F4J article too.

Reactions: 54
The thing will probably be in it's box with the lid nailed down by the time J & P want to get married

Reactions: 18
Omg Peter hyatt would have a field day!

Reactions: 10
It’s live
she got back last night.
shes filtered to fuck, looks like she’s got no nose.
someone just told her she’s got a cleft lip and she started rambling on about Jordan?
Flogging some leggings she’s been sent.
licking her rat lips like a moron.
Dont know who’s speaking in the background. Maybe Jess?

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
90% of the comments on her Insta post are brutal. Guess Edna hasn’t had time to delete them
OMG just checked, it really is brutal, over a thousand comments, most are attacking her. I said earlier that finally there has been a viral attack on her, it’s gathered momentum through the day, wow, the hate on there, it’s bad very bad. My fav comment might be ‘Brazil despises you‘ Any brain dead fan defending her is getting jumped on, and asked if they think it’s ok to treat pets badly.

Reactions: 42
Looks & smells like a battered old suitcase howling

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.