Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hehehe............................... I wonder if it got ambushed by F4J representatives?
I'm sure there are plenty of folks willing to give the skank a Yosser's Kiss though Hasbeen

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Hehehe............................... I wonder if it got ambushed by F4J representatives?
I was going to say this! It's More than likely that now word seems to be getting around about what type of person it is that the public are turning on her.
Shes such a POS. Northerners don't mince their words I hope the pathetic twat gor a mouthful of someone.

Reactions: 42
Well she's been banned about 5 times and this encourages her to make more - so I don't think a handful of views from here mean anything - she wants subs & YT audience is huge, no filters, no need to sign up and billions of viewers - Tattle viewers won't make a jot of difference. So she gets views she makes vids, she gets banned (no views) she still makes vids.

We can all shut our eyes & not discuss it & pretend it's not happening but The responsibility for not allowing this lies with her (un)carers.

Reactions: 44
Or maybe, whatever anyone says or suggests to her, she won't take a blind bit of notice as KFP believes she is always right. I honestly can't see that she would let them kids go to another relative even if that option was offered, it would mean in her stoopid mind that someone else got a "win" and she can't let that happen.

Reactions: 29
I agree, it's the subs that will encourage her to make more, not the views. She's so sadly desperate for those 50 subscribers.

Reactions: 27
I agree totally, but that's why she has the podcast tour lined up, and on a smaller scale the plaster classes. She doesn't care how small the audience is, as long as there are people there to adore her and think she is wonderful that's all she cares about!

Reactions: 37
She's pretending to be asleep on her Instagram story. It's because she doesn't want to talk to the people doing her hair and nails and will call them cunts when they leave and say they did a shit job

Reactions: 67
She's known for squirting perfume 'up there' afterwards, and before she goes out. Filthy slut!

Reactions: 38
She doesn't get many views, and as you say most of them are probably from us.

Reactions: 18
Genuinely lol at that, what an image

Reactions: 21
So if the panto didn't finish until around say 10pm, and then she had to change etc, and she was heading back from wherever they went at 1.30am it was a pretty short night out wasn't it? Hardly worth the effort of squeezing herself into that ridiculous outfit! Plus she has more shows to do today.

Reactions: 31
She's known for squirting perfume 'up there' afterwards, and before she goes out. Filthy slut!
Yuck. Can't be good for vaginal hygiene either. Well I'm sensitive 'down there' and can't use fragranced stuff let alone spray perfume.

Reactions: 24
She doesn't get many views, and as you say most of them are probably from us.
That's good to know. I haven't looked myself, I'm not really sure how most of these platforms work or what people want from them views, likes, subs etc!

Reactions: 11
I Think Every Venue should be made aware of what F4J have claimed and perhaps reconsider the presence of the Skank Monster and Beige enabling Frumpy Dumpling ( complicit to child and animal abuse Edna Cunt)
Does anyone know if These Bitches have a backer to fund the podcast tour

Reactions: 26
Perhaps she run up a drinks tab, they asked her to pay, she held out her arm and told them to scan the number. It bounced and they booted her out. There!! That’s what happened lol

Reactions: 34
Imagine giving up your Sunday to paint her manky unwashed toenails whilst she lies there on her overinflated manky arse shovelling her grifted Sunday roast down her rancid neck, some people just can't be helped, fucking thick as fuck.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.