Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend’s boyfriend’s sister had her kids taken away immediately after she slapped one of them once. This was in Aberdeenshire, maybe in Scotland they act quicker to save the child. This was years ago, she never got them back. Why is emotional abuse and neglect not treated as seriously and acted on quickly? That “lemonade” video of Bunny is disturbing. Far too sexualised. And her cunt mum is parading around in a fucking wetsuit (aren’t you able to pee in a wetsuit, she probably wore that outfit for that reason! ) 300 miles away.

Reactions: 42
Its a trend.

Reactions: 29
Great to see you pop in xxx , Glad to make you laugh with my post, loads of love from Pom xxx.

I've made Katie a more up to date catsuit thing to go out in in future xxx...

Reactions: 75
Jeez, why would anyone show off comedy norks that are different sizes and shapes, she really has lost the plot!

Reactions: 27

Skank looks what she is, a middle aged woman, who actually looks a lot older than her years, dressed in attire maybe a 18-20 year old might wear. She just looks completely ridiculous. Taking her hands has an example they look like an old ladies hands. It really does say a lot about her when she is the only person who cannot see it.

Reactions: 35
Where does she keep her hankie??

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
It may be a trend but B is a 9 year old girl with something dripping from her mouth on a public profile,for every man and his dog to see ,it’s not appropriate and not something I’d be happy ignore, if she locked her profile to family and close friends then no one would know amd no one could comment, but B wants an open profile to get more likes because that’s what she thinks is normal she’s been brainwashed into thinking likes from total strangers is what’s needed to feel important and the longer she’s left in the wrong environment the harder it will be to change that mindset.

Reactions: 55
Indeed. I don't want to describe it but it's not just some lipgloss and lipstick there's a distinction in what is being used and done which would mean something to an adult but not a 9 year old!

Reactions: 45
Still vaping, looks hungover. Aww is she knackered poor love
Ah bless her little cotton socks. Won't be long when she will be raving in the mid afternoon as she'll only have the energy for a cup of Horlicks come tea time. Wonder if her supply isn't quite up to it's normal strength?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.