Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Skanky & Crawl appear on GMB for 2 mins as a couple. This shoves don't want fame Crawl a bit further into the limelight. Appearance actually goes down like a lead balloon for multiple reasons. Calls do not come flooding in for them to appear on numerous shows, make their own reality show etc. So, the fake engagement didn't work. Let's make up another 'couple' story. IVF... that'll get us both on the telly. Steph's Sick Bag will have us BOTH on instead of Crawl hovering in the background whilst she is on the show. duck RIGHT OFF YOU PAIR OF DESPERATE TRANSPARENT CUNTS 😡.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So Skanky & Crawl appear on GMB for 2 mins as a couple. This shoves don't want fame Crawl a bit further into the limelight. Appearance actually goes down like a lead balloon for multiple reasons. Calls do not come flooding in for them to appear on numerous shows, make their own reality show etc. So, the fake engagement didn't work. Let's make up another 'couple' story. IVF... that'll get us both on the telly. Steph's Sick Bag will have us BOTH on instead of Crawl hovering in the background whilst she is on the show. duck RIGHT OFF YOU PAIR OF DESPERATE TRANSPARENT CUNTS 😡.
When does this tit Fest SPL finish its run?

I know its not getting another series for which cannot imagine why that should be with the quality of the "guests" it attracts :) - so how much more of this cojones is there left to run now before the whole lot vanishes into cyber-hell where it belongs?

Reactions: 10
Good grief piss boiling about this fake IVF ,pair of cunts he shoots blanks I reckon,anyway it’s all bleeping lies.🤬 Mind you my piss boils all the time with them two.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Good grief piss boiling about this fake IVF ,pair of cunts he shoots blanks I reckon,anyway it’s all bleeping lies.🤬 Mind you my piss boils all the time with them two.
They ought to have a word wiv' Lozza and Chazza coz dey is de experts on FAKES, you know, as regards all the fake crap they are flogging passing it off as The Real Thing to their barmy little fans!

Oh but I forgot - she can't do that cos Chazz is yet another of price's escapees isn't he? An' dat shud be price up der duff an' not dat Lozza fing!! ;)

Reactions: 11
Her getting IVF is a load of old tosh. For starters she wouldnt meet the criteria to be accepted. For women aged 40-42 years who have not conceived after 2 years of regular unprotected intercourse. She has been with crawl less than a year. Plus it takes months to get accepted, so she wouldnt SUDDENLY be having it.

Back in 2019, she did that video in s fertility clinic, and was told she had 2 years left if she wanted to conceive.
You can have anything you want if you pay for it.

Shocking news, unless some bugger already posted it!! :LOL:

I'm thinking all those STD's he now has.😷💉💉💉💊
How utterly disgusting. What message is she sending out? I dislike her.

Mmmmm Fairy Cake.....
Jaffa cake maybe? ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen the BS on scum page. Its being somewhat presumptious in stating that they "WILL call the child Miracle". Does the stupid pair of cretins not realise that its NOT a given that you will definately get pregnant with IVF, especially not at her age after all the surgical procedures she's had along with his duff tadpoles?? BAH!

And also it is now "gutted" about a "millionaire" friend of hers who was murdered by her grandson. :( Jeez is nobody safe from price latching onto them for some more crappy publicity for herself at a time when the woman's family has been destroyed on two levels by this hideous act? Nope; Its a Godsend for price as per usual when she can pick over another corpse to use for her own purposes again like some sodding great vulture - just imagine what she'll be like when Saint Amy eventually does cark? :)

• Angry
  • Wow
When does this tit Fest SPL finish its run?

I know its not getting another series for which cannot imagine why that should be with the quality of the "guests" it attracts :) - so how much more of this cojones is there left to run now before the whole lot vanishes into cyber-hell where it belongs?
Didn't that Steph do a programme about saving money, swapping expensive brands for cheaper brands etc..
She should give Skanky some advise... Oh, forgot, Skanky gets stuff for free. Gotta cheek when she calls other women "beggy girls", when she is the BIGGEST BEGGAR going.

And it makes me sick that people give her stuff for free when she has a bleeping "MILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND!!!" 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do hope Alex Reid spills his guts about her,I know he is in Nick at the moment,but he must read all those lies being printed,let’s hope he opens his gob and spews the tit about the lying bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just seen the BS on scum page. Its being somewhat presumptious in stating that they "WILL call the child Miracle". Does the stupid pair of cretins not realise that its NOT a given that you will definately get pregnant with IVF, especially not at her age after all the surgical procedures she's had along with his duff tadpoles?? BAH!

And also it is now "gutted" about a "millionaire" friend of hers who was murdered by her grandson. :( Jeez is nobody safe from price latching onto them for some more crappy publicity for herself at a time when the woman's family has been destroyed on two levels by this hideous act? Nope; Its a Godsend for price as per usual when she can pick over another corpse to use for her own purposes again like some sodding great vulture - just imagine what she'll be like when Saint Amy eventually does cark? :)
She would tell the whole world when Princess starts her period. I know it's not nice to say but I wouldn't put it past her

• Sad
  • Angry
Didn't that Steph do a programme about saving money, swapping expensive brands for cheaper brands etc..
She should give Skanky some advise... Oh, forgot, Skanky gets stuff for free. Gotta cheek when she calls other women "beggy girls", when she is the BIGGEST BEGGAR going.

And it makes me sick that people give her stuff for free when she has a bleeping "MILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND!!!" 😡😡
Millionaire boyfriend? He's actually a routine car salesman with an eye for an opportunity that he seized upon when skanky cast a wonky eye over him - we should not blame him for making the most out of a hideous assignment :) Some poor sod has gotta do it haven't they? :ROFLMAO::eek::sick:

I do hope Alex Reid spills his guts about her,I know he is in Nick at the moment,but he must read all those lies being printed,let’s hope he opens his gob and spews the tit about the lying bleep.
He's got the time and the inclination now to successfully torpedo all her crap. Go Team Alex! :)

She would tell the whole world when Princess starts her period. I know it's not nice to say but I wouldn't put it past her
Yes absolutely she will but the girl is probably so stupid as to believe that she's entitled to fame and money earned this way, by selling her soul like the "mother" has and continues to do so

• Sick
Reactions: 15
As much as I feel sorry for Harvey, I hope the award goes to someone else
(am I mean?), it's only because of who his Mother is, she would make it all about her, the award would be in HER house not his
Exactly. H won't give a frig either way seeing as he lives in his own little world but sure as eggs is eggs skanky WILL make it all about Her just as she always does :(
I hope the judges see through it and give the so-called award to somebody who deserves the accolades (such as they are) who could make a difference, not skanky The Grand ME ME ME Merchant

and I might add that FOUR out of ten articles on the Sun Exclusives are about skanky & wanky's desperate journey to being "Parents" to the kid they've ordered on IVF. She probably thinks IVF is like Amazon......................................

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How is this an exclusive? They printed this bullshit last night. In theory Amy is on her last legs & we're supposed to believe that her main priority is that Skanky woman having IVF? 😂🤣😂🤣 Yup Skanky EVERYTHING revolves around YOU 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
How is this an exclusive? They printed this bullshit last night. In theory Amy is on her last legs & we're supposed to believe that her main priority is that Skanky woman having IVF? 😂🤣😂🤣 Yup Skanky EVERYTHING revolves around YOU 🙄
I think Amy would be more worried about leaving this mortal coil knowing that Katie has another bun in the oven - or baby- when she is aware that none of the other children are staying with Katie.

• Angry
I'm pretty sure that Saint Amy the Apostle is more concerned with the baby her other daughter is expecting soon as well as her allegéd limited time span, not fretting about skanky who already has FIVE kids she ain't bothered about now they're older who is obsessed with producing another one by whatever means necessary. How could any mother be proud of skanky anyway? I'd disown it personally :(

Six out of ten so-called Exclusives in the scum as well as three on their Latest tepid stories, one of which is skanky whinging at all those dreadful people speculating she was pregnant when in reality she was desperately trying fir a sprog wiv' my cole.
Errrrm when you sit there posing with your hand across your belly all protective like, people WILL speculate - as she very well knows. It suited the narrative at the time of course to deflect the news that Keiron was going to be a Dad again, likewise Alex and then theres Chazza too - everybody except HER! ZING! that must have hurt hehehe :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You can have anything you want if you pay for it.

How utterly disgusting. What message is she sending out? I dislike her.

Jaffa cake maybe? ;)
I feel so sorry for Junior especially. He's at an age where he and his mates will see this. He must be mortified.

Thank goodness Harvey is unaware, Jett and Bunny to young and Princess will probably think it's funny.

She goes on about mental health, does she not see or care about the potential damage she is doing to her children? Just when you think she can't sink any lower...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.