Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well,I have two cream apple turnovers to scoff later M&S, I shouldnt really have them as I am diabetic,but sod it.🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well,I have two cream apple turnovers to scoff later M&S, I shouldnt really have them as I am diabetic,but sod it.🤣
Talking about Cakes know its a bit random , very random , Im Into Calories lately ( Wifes diet 🤣 ) was shocked the other day a Greggs belgian bun 406 , I would think nothing of eating a couple with a cuppa ! 406 that' s a ready meal ,
cream apple turnovers only about 260 , But a Belgian bun looks quite innocent

View attachment 576062
morning all, my boy Chico says hi too, he’s stretching his legs whilst thinking of England or is it his next bowl of food?

im currently still in bed soon up,
It’s a lovely day here, hope it is where you are too,
Cheers Krusties
Hard life isn't it🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Talking about Cakes know its a bit random , very random , Im Into Calories lately ( Wifes diet 🤣 ) was shocked the other day a Greggs belgian bun 406 , I would think nothing of eating a couple with a cuppa ! 406 that' s a ready meal ,
Great point, I wonder where all the calories come from?
To be honest I think the Italian cakes I make are quite healthy as they’re low in sugar and only contain sunflower oil (I don’t like the taste of olive oil in cake)
Ooh I love a Belgian bun plenty of icing!

Reactions: 7
Awwww I love a Chelsea bun,Don’t see them much,have to be proper Chelsea bun.
Chelsea buns are nice too. I’m sure that Greggs used to do them. I like mine with plenty of fruit and lots of cinnamon!
All this talk of cakes and bun making me hungry again!
My bathroom is calling me though, cleaning to be done,
Ta ra!

Reactions: 8
We don't have leftovers here. The Person Who Doesn't Eat Cakes makes sure of that ;) Not even got an M&S to go buy the one as recommended By H! :)
Allez a Paris immediatement! Il y'a plus des gateux Anglais a M&S :) 🧁 🍰

Hard life isn't it🤣
Icing is just sugar and water.

Reactions: 6
Morning,

Apologies for being cryptic. Yes, the case is being adjourned to avoid further delays.

Katie is very difficult to get hold of. We all know that she very rarely has either of her phones with her, nor does she ever have access to Carl’s...🙄

Delaying now so everyone, whom will be at the hearing, has equal information is the best way forward.

I’m assuming Katie is now aware of the delay going by the change of theme in her storylines.

I don’t feel that Katie will play ball in anyway shape or form. Dealing with the bankruptcy means putting her past behind her. Katie is not able to do this. Paying her debts will include no longer having a hold over those she owes. For Katie having a hold means she feels in control.

She could have chosen to have turned this into a fairytale where she would have been the heroine. How many lives and businesses would have been thankful for her clearing her debts. Not just the ones that are on the list but also the ones who agreed via a handshake.

6 months have been wasted as Katie couldn’t be located. She simply had to provide an address. Katie has not been able to live and work normally during Covid BUT she still made a living. Now imagine being a creditor who was owed money, there’s a delay due to not being able to serve Katie, then Covid hits... This has been the reality for most.

Katie simply has no awareness of herself or others. She has considerable psycho social issues and many traits of pathological demand avoidance. Her recent behaviour towards Lucky 7 is testament to this as she’s obviously forgotten this story

First James, next Glenn. All they are guilty of is telling the truth and you want to throw them under the bus.

Katie, you bait the children’s fathers hoping they will comment because then you’ll be in demand for an exclusive response. This equals money doesn’t it. But the fathers are doing what’s best for the children’s futures. They are able to think ahead and see the impact their words may have. B&J s friends ask if it’s true their mummy is getting married. Of course Kieron has to explain you are still married. What do you do, you assume he is badmouthing you and attack. Filtering your son so he “looks like Mummy” is incredibly concerning. What is wrong with his beautiful brown eyes? They are his heritage, is he allowed to celebrate this? You are no different to the trolls who edit his image for laughs 😡

Your children ARE NOT extensions of you. They are separate entities. You do not seem to grasp this. Have you ever obtained consent from the children. My children have asked that I do not share their image online and as their parent I have to respect their wishes.

If there is any kind of petition that is desperately needed its one protecting children from being used for You tube/Social media views... especially your children Katie. YOU are putting your children at risk because you are trying to recreate the days where the media would have a bidding war to gain an exclusive. Those days are gone. Enjoy your children for the beautiful human beings they are. Enter their world, put down your phone and look them in their eyes and try to connect before it’s too late.

Tattlers, please be careful with personal photos and details that are shared on here. There are people and programs that can use that image/details and find if there have been other similar photos on other platforms and cross reference info, potentially uncovering your real life Id. Please stay safe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lucky 7 were doing tons of work for her - she's an out-and-out liar yet again.
Her, Crawl (doing his best Roger Moore eyebrow lift, total wanker) and Harvey are all on Lucky7 website as 3 of the 'talents' they represent. Check it out now, they are still there. LYING SCUMBAGS!

The guy who runs 'Lucky7' is a known crook, jailed a couple of times and even robbed his own grandparents. Common knowledge if you Google him. Skanky and Wanky knew damn well who they were getting involved with, the pair of thick, grifting twats.

Skanky didn't like it that someone else was making money out of exploiting Harvey, not her!

On another note, I sincerely mean absolutely no offence, does Harvey have the mental capacity to sign up to management companies to make money? Bet Skanky signed him up to pocket any proceeds.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
A falling out amongst thieves ?

if there's anything going on with Lozza's arse , I expect you lot to tell me straight away 🤣

Welcome , Don,t worry about swearing , that Thing makes you want to swear , I've been around , learn't words I never
never knew existed on here 🤣
We get such an education on this thread, also on the Big Lozza one if life gets to much and you want to be entertained, you'll need your own scrunchie mind!

Reactions: 6
Us Krustie's all like doing a bit of research on Skanky , and you do get to read some Absolute Shite , For example in the Mirror 25th March , Katie Price has started to rebuild her Business empire with the name Katie KP ltd , Put it this way ,I almost feel sorry for her , NOT, But if I was in the tit she is in I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, The more you look into her dealings only one word comes to mind , Dishonesty , For the life of me Cannot understand how she is given any type of public platform when people get shunned for much less , Take Jordan Trading Ltd for example , the Liquidators submitted a report to the Department of Business energy industrial strategy about the conduct of the Director , crook.
I cannot see her Being a Director of a company anytime soon

• Angry
Morning,

Apologies for being cryptic. Yes, the case is being adjourned to avoid further delays.

Katie is very difficult to get hold of. We all know that she very rarely has either of her phones with her, nor does she ever have access to Carl’s...🙄

Delaying now so everyone, whom will be at the hearing, has equal information is the best way forward.

I’m assuming Katie is now aware of the delay going by the change of theme in her storylines.

I don’t feel that Katie will play ball in anyway shape or form. Dealing with the bankruptcy means putting her past behind her. Katie is not able to do this. Paying her debts will include no longer having a hold over those she owes. For Katie having a hold means she feels in control.

She could have chosen to have turned this into a fairytale where she would have been the heroine. How many lives and businesses would have been thankful for her clearing her debts. Not just the ones that are on the list but also the ones who agreed via a handshake.

6 months have been wasted as Katie couldn’t be located. She simply had to provide an address. Katie has not been able to live and work normally during Covid BUT she still made a living. Now imagine being a creditor who was owed money, there’s a delay due to not being able to serve Katie, then Covid hits... This has been the reality for most.

Katie simply has no awareness of herself or others. She has considerable psycho social issues and many traits of pathological demand avoidance. Her recent behaviour towards Lucky 7 is testament to this as she’s obviously forgotten this story

First James, next Glenn. All they are guilty of is telling the truth and you want to throw them under the bus.

Katie, you bait the children’s fathers hoping they will comment because then you’ll be in demand for an exclusive response. This equals money doesn’t it. But the fathers are doing what’s best for the children’s futures. They are able to think ahead and see the impact their words may have. B&J s friends ask if it’s true their mummy is getting married. Of course Kieron has to explain you are still married. What do you do, you assume he is badmouthing you and attack. Filtering your son so he “looks like Mummy” is incredibly concerning. What is wrong with his beautiful brown eyes? They are his heritage, is he allowed to celebrate this? You are no different to the trolls who edit his image for laughs 😡

Your children ARE NOT extensions of you. They are separate entities. You do not seem to grasp this. Have you ever obtained consent from the children. My children have asked that I do not share their image online and as their parent I have to respect their wishes.

If there is any kind of petition that is desperately needed its one protecting children from being used for You tube/Social media views... especially your children Katie. YOU are putting your children at risk because you are trying to recreate the days where the media would have a bidding war to gain an exclusive. Those days are gone. Enjoy your children for the beautiful human beings they are. Enter their world, put down your phone and look them in their eyes and try to connect before it’s too late.

Tattlers, please be careful with personal photos and details that are shared on here. There are people and programs that can use that image/details and find if there have been other similar photos on other platforms and cross reference info, potentially uncovering your real life Id. Please stay safe.
Why can't she simply be arrested? She is a criminal having defrauded HMRC - other people have been arrested in the past. Her addresses are known to loads of people - why can't she be served papers at the known addresses? The people next door in Ashtead knew it was her. The people who are neighbours of Crawl know it is her. She appears on TV - ergo she will be at certain addresses on known dates. Who is facilitating her and why? None of this makes any sense to me. I know full well that if I didn't pay my taxes I would get fined and put in prison for non-payment. I'm not a fan of HMRC but have paid my dues and see no reason why she shouldn't. If you don't have a valid address you can't sign on to a doctor to get your pain, can't get a passport, driving licence, goods & services - nothing basically.

Her, Crawl (doing his best Roger Moore eyebrow lift, total wanker) and Harvey are all on Lucky7 website as 3 of the 'talents' they represent. Check it out now, they are still there. LYING SCUMBAGS!

The guy who runs 'Lucky7' is a known crook, jailed a couple of times and even robbed his own grandparents. Common knowledge if you Google him. Skanky and Wanky knew damn well who they were getting involved with, the pair of thick, grifting twats.

Skanky didn't like it that someone else was making money out of exploiting Harvey, not her!

On another note, I sincerely mean absolutely no offence, does Harvey have the mental capacity to sign up to management companies to make money? Bet Skanky signed him up to pocket any proceeds.
No he doesn't - he has a mental age of around 6/7 I believe has been said.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
PRICE CUT Katie Price ‘cuts ties with fraudster aide who tried making thousands using her son Harvey’

Yes, how DARE he use Harvey for money! That’s Katie’s job!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yes,I love them they are quite light,I must admit I hardly eat cakes but like them.
Not a fan of cream cakes per se, give me a carrot or coffee and walnut or even just a nice viccy spong with jam and a bit of buttercream (all home made please!) but I do like an M&S eccles cake!

Reactions: 7
Us Krustie's all like doing a bit of research on Skanky , and you do get to read some Absolute Shite , For example in the Mirror 25th March , Katie Price has started to rebuild her Business empire with the name Katie KP ltd , Put it this way ,I almost feel sorry for her , NOT, But if I was in the tit she is in I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, The more you look into her dealings only one word comes to mind , Dishonesty , For the life of me Cannot understand how she is given any type of public platform when people get shunned for much less , Take Jordan Trading Ltd for example , the Liquidators submitted a report to the Department of Business energy industrial strategy about the conduct of the Director , crook.
I cannot see her Being a Director of a company anytime soon
All the time she is bankrupt she is not allowed to be a Director of a company which is why she has tried to get round it with her and her JYY pal forming an LLP - Limited Liability Partnership. Actually, this is much more complex than a regular directorship lol. Also, there is no way she would be able to get the insurances needed for one.

Reactions: 8

Hard life isn't it🤣
Aye, but far more enjoyable than a Prep Plop meal!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up on reading, lot's to do!
Feeling under pressure to come up with a decent thread 😰. Serves me right for having a tantrum 😂

KATIE PRICE #36 YET MORE LIES & EXPLOITATION, "LOCK HER UP" CRIES THE NATION

KATIE PRICE #36 MORE DEFLECTION COZ COURT'S DELAYED, STOP THE STALLING & GET YOUR DEBTS PAID

KATIE PRICE #36 WEDDING MAKEOVER COSTING 10 GRAND, STILL CHEAP & TACKY LIKE THE RING ON HER HAND

KATIE PRICE #36 SMOKE & MIRROR'S IN ALL YOU DO, WE UNPICK YOUR LIES, WE'RE THE KRUSTIE KREW

KATIE PRICE #36 "THE NEW POWER COUPLE" IS WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR. "LYING FAKE CHAVS" IS WHAT WE KRUSTIE'S CHEER

Now back to catching up with reading 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.