Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, I’m a newbie on here. I love reading all your comments.
I agree with every single one!! Can’t stand Her. Adore Harvey as he is very similar to my daughter. Who always has and always will be my number 1 priority. Over any man!!!
I don’t think I have ever come across anyone in my life who is as devoid of any emotion whatsoever as this so called mother is!! The only person she loves is herself. As for filtering photos of Harvey. Words fail me!!! I won’t swear on my first post!! Take care all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's that conniving wanker we were talking about on here a while ago again, he keeps popping up like a bad smell. I still know his bloody face from somewhere, it bugged me last time, I still can't remember.

@Pom Bear am loving your piccies tonight, bless you, thank you 👽🤗❤😘 xx
You're welcome and thank you too 💖🥰🤗😘👽 xx.
I admit I'm only active on this thread now and completely gave up the Lauren thread, the Meghan one I'm so far behind that I won't attempt to catch up but I will be back on there again but not until I've caught up here..I'm really enjoying all the catching up..just saw some lovely cat photos as well 🥰🤗😘 xx.

I have two pics now made to add on here for tomorrow 🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You're welcome and thank you too 💖🥰🤗😘👽 xx.
I admit I'm only active on this thread now and completely gave up the Lauren thread, the Meghan one I'm so far behind that I won't attempt to catch up but I will be back on there again but not until I've caught up here..I'm really enjoying all the catching up..just saw some lovely cat photos as well 🥰🤗😘 xx.

I have two pics now made to add on here for tomorrow 🥰 xx
There's nothing new going on with Lozza's arse so you haven't missed much lovely and the bleep and cuntess of Monteshitto are still being cunty MCcunt chops, the pair of them, so nothing much new there either 🤣🤣 I wouldn't worry about catching up too much on there, I can't keep up at the minute and I haven't even been away 😘

Look forward to some more Pom skanky specials tomorrow haha! 👽🤗❤😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There's nothing new going on with Lozza's arse so you haven't missed much lovely and the bleep and cuntess of Monteshitto are still being cunty MCcunt chops, the pair of them, so nothing much new there either 🤣🤣 I wouldn't worry about catching up too much on there, I can't keep up at the minute and I haven't even been away 😘

Thanks for the update on Loz and McCunt chops 😄🤭🥰😘 xx.
Yep it's hard to keep up, but as this is my favourite thread I enjoy catching up even though I'm not very fast lol.
Lol as long as your on here I'm happy 💕👽🥰😘 xx.

I look forward to adding them 😀🥰🤗😘 xx

Oh and it's good to see BigBlue back too 🥰❤😘 xx

• Heart
Thanks for the update on Loz and McCunt chops 😄🤭🥰😘 xx.
Yep it's hard to keep up, but as this is my favourite thread I enjoy catching up even though I'm not very fast lol.
Lol as long as your on here I'm happy 💕👽🥰😘 xx.

I look forward to adding them 😀🥰🤗😘 xx

Oh and it's good to see BigBlue back too 🥰❤😘 xx
Ah, bless you Pom, that's nice thank you, I'm always somewhere, you only got to give me a shout ❤ There will be some more crap from these two soon for us all to take the piss out of I'm sure, it's going to get interesting I think. You take your time catching up, don't give yourself a bad head. And skim past anything that doesn't make a lot of sense too 😏👽🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah, bless you Pom, that's nice thank you, I'm always somewhere, you only got to give me a shout ❤ There will be some more crap from these two soon for us all to take the piss out of I'm sure, it's going to get interesting I think. You take your time catching up, don't give yourself a bad head. And skim past anything that doesn't make a lot of sense too 😏👽🤗❤😘 xx
You're welcome 👽😀🥰🤗😘 xx.
Thank you ❤xx.
I am alot better now as I take my time..I think the Meghan thread made my head worse due to it been too serious most the time...I'm happier with the more relaxing or funny posts 🥰🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree with every single one!! Can’t stand Her. Adore Harvey as he is very similar to my daughter. Who always has and always will be my number 1 priority. Over any man!!!
I don’t think I have ever come across anyone in my life who is as devoid of any emotion whatsoever as this so called mother is!! The only person she loves is herself. As for filtering photos of Harvey. Words fail me!!! I won’t swear on my first post!! Take care all.
Hello and welcome. It really wouldn't matter if you did swear, she makes us all swear daily! Take a chair and stick around, new Krusties always welcome 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my!!!

A falling out amongst thieves ?

if there's anything going on with Lozza's arse , I expect you lot to tell me straight away 🤣

Welcome , Don,t worry about swearing , that Thing makes you want to swear , I've been around , learn't words I never
never knew existed on here 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You're welcome 👽😀🥰🤗😘 xx.
Thank you ❤xx.
I am alot better now as I take my time..I think the Meghan thread made my head worse due to it been too serious most the time...I'm happier with the more relaxing or funny posts 🥰🤗😘 xx
It’s great to have you back Pom, we have all missed your hilarious creations! ❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my!!!

She's only pissed off because he was muscling-in on Her Territory; How dare he use H - thats her job FGS :(

Yep, Katie playing with fire again with those filters on Harvey, she is so two faced.
Is she filtering off the fat because I saw a clip on MSN with it "praising Harvey for his one stone weight loss....................." What weight loss eh? Pizza and carrot cake is hardly an 'elfy diet :(

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She's only pissed off because he was muscling-in on Her Territory; How dare he use H - thats her job
At one point wasn’t lucky 7 talent representing all 3 of them. I know he def was with wanky so they have no right to complain. They’re just all idiots with innocent Harvey stuck in the middle

• Angry
Has to be a sultana scone, with good quality stawberry jam, and clotted cream from our own Jersey cows.
Obviously over this side of the Channel we don't have scones but I made some for a tea party we had, loaded with jam and cream :) I got a few bemused looks at first but once someone dared to try one the plate was cleared in seconds like a swarm of locusts descended on it;
Its quite odd because there is no culture of home-made cakes here like the old jam sponge or a fruit cake, everything is a frilly OTT creation of choux pastry and creme patissierre coated in chocolate but my son is changing that! I handed his French OH the recipes for all sorts of cakes so she is making fruit cakes, sponge sandwiches and the ultimate favourite with all their mates? Carrot cake! I'll be getting in trouble with the Culture Ministry for ruining the French Frilly Cake Culture :)

View attachment 576062
morning all, my boy Chico says hi too, he’s stretching his legs whilst thinking of England or is it his next bowl of food?

im currently still in bed soon up,
It’s a lovely day here, hope it is where you are too,
Cheers Krusties
Awwwww so cute! :)

Oh and as for it parting company with it's PA - this surely has to be The One for the Courts to approach now for all the sordid details of it's shonky dealings because he KNOWS where the bodies are buried :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Obviously over this side of the Channel we don't have scones but I made some for a tea party we had, loaded with jam and cream :) I got a few bemused looks at first but once someone dared to try one the plate was cleared in seconds like a swarm of locusts descended on it;
Its quite odd because there is no culture of home-made cakes here like the old jam sponge or a fruit cake, everything is a frilly OTT creation of choux pastry and creme patissierre coated in chocolate but my son is changing that! I handed his French OH the recipes for all sorts of cakes so she is making fruit cakes, sponge sandwiches and the ultimate favourite with all their mates? Carrot cake! I'll be getting in trouble with the Culture Ministry for ruining the French Frilly Cake Culture :)
Bon Jour la belle Rita!
Oh I love cake, could talk about it all day!
Being of the Italian persuasion Italian cakes are nothing like English, they’re less sweet and far plainer, usually a sponge with no filling or icing. I don’t mind, I eat either!
Carrot cake is one of my favourites, a health food shop in town used to make the best with sultanas and coconut, gorgeous.
Anyway, salut!

Reactions: 11
Bon Jour la belle Rita!
Oh I love cake, could talk about it all day!
Being of the Italian persuasion Italian cakes are nothing like English, they’re less sweet and far plainer, usually a sponge with no filling or icing. I don’t mind, I eat either!
Carrot cake is one of my favourites, a health food shop in town used to make the best with sultanas and coconut, gorgeous.
Anyway, salut!
I sometimes put a few chopped walnut pieces in the carrot cake mixture but instead of using icing I used finely grated carrot rolled in demarara sugar sprinkled over the top when the crust has set before the cake was removed from the oven. It goes all crispy and YUMMY! My son used to beg for more of the topping so I'd usually make extra and bake it separately for him to scoff. A real carrot cake tastes nothing like the pre-packaged ones It stuffs into H's eager hands but then what would skanky even known about cooking anything unless its from Plop Kitchen and cooks with a PING?

It was only a matter of time that her 'collaborations' regarding Harvey would come up. She's been so desperate to sell him that she hasn't done her homework!
Disgusting!
Lucky 7 were doing tons of work for her - she's an out-and-out liar yet again.

• Angry
  • Wow
I've got to the dog pics on the last thread..they are all lovely 🥰🤗❤ xx.

View attachment 575886
No sarnies left then? Lovely pic 🤗 ❤

Nice to meet you - keep posting :)

View attachment 576062
morning all, my boy Chico says hi too, he’s stretching his legs whilst thinking of England or is it his next bowl of food?

im currently still in bed soon up,
It’s a lovely day here, hope it is where you are too,
Cheers Krusties
Aww lovely Chico 🤗

• Heart
I sometimes put a few chopped walnut pieces in the carrot cake mixture but instead of using icing I used finely grated carrot rolled in demarara sugar sprinkled over the top when the crust has set before the cake was removed from the oven. It goes all crispy and YUMMY! My son used to beg for more of the topping so I'd usually make extra and bake it separately for him to scoff. A real carrot cake tastes nothing like the pre-packaged ones It stuffs into H's eager hands but then what would skanky even known about cooking anything unless its from Plop Kitchen and cooks with a PING?
Yes walnuts are lovely, can’t remember if it had them in but I’m sure it had pineapple in too,
Your cake sounds lovely, send us over a bit please!
Whenever I’ve tried making carrot cake it’s turned out very greasy, most recipes call for large quantity of sunflower oil, anyway mine wasn’t good and nobody here liked it,
Yes too true, you can’t beat a homemade cake well you could but he wouldn’t be happy! Lol

Yes walnuts are lovely, can’t remember if it had them in but I’m sure it had pineapple in too,
Your cake sounds lovely, send us over a bit please!
Whenever I’ve tried making carrot cake it’s turned out very greasy, most recipes call for large quantity of sunflower oil, anyway mine wasn’t good and nobody here liked it,
Yes too true, you can’t beat a homemade cake well you could but he wouldn’t be happy! Lol
We don't have leftovers here. The Person Who Doesn't Eat Cakes makes sure of that ;) Not even got an M&S to go buy the one as recommended By H! :)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.