Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That creepy bloke who's been on Loose women and had plastic surgery to look like KP is following Bunny. This is a guy who has been lobbing accusations at Kieran and Michelle recently :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Wonder if she’ll make the panto rehearsals on time tomorrow 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s got 3 songs to do in panto, she needs a night off as been working until 10pm, knackered after 2 days rehearsals.
I think that's unreasonable DC. She brings up 5 kids single-handedly. Whilst also training to be a paramedic, volunteering, cleaning, cooking & working constantly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t believe the comments on TikTok people are bleeping deluded saying how good looking she’s is. I feel like I am in a parallel universe she’s a bleeping child abuser

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think that's unreasonable DC. She brings up 5 kids single-handedly. Whilst also training to be a paramedic, volunteering, cleaning, cooking & working constantly.
Sorry, yes it was very remiss of me to imply she doesn’t work hard. 🤣
Maybe little sis has locked her out of TT….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I never did know that Stan 😯 I have heard all the stuff cut with it adds to the Westbrook effect on the fizzog!
I tried coke once and I had a massive reaction, it was awful like I had the flu. Stuck to my options after that night. They don't call it the Columbian flu for nothing

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This was taken Aug 19 when she was with that Drury fella, the one in between here on off with KB, WTAF though, the read up says this was taken after her singing in a club, was this on the Turkey holiday? Its looks this was the beginnings of a ‘party’, they all look keen and skanky just looks skanky. I wonder if stuff w⁰nt on in that holiday with all those fellas and the kids saw something? Would fit with the multiples? the same holiday where she was swimming half naked with poor H, wonder if someone who was there reported something?
One looks like Jeremy Kylie 😄😄😄😄❤😘 xxx.

Resizer_17060457115803.jpg

Resizer_17060457061971.jpg

Looooool 😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think the fact she is out getting pissed while her kids sit at home in crisis, says a lot about how callous and heartless she is. And makes me think even more about what she is capable of (like the F4J allegations...maybe they're all true)

Any decent parent I know drops everything to be there for their kids in a crisis...not her. She couldn't care less.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
P has posted on her insta an amazing photoshoot she had with PLT! Everyone who is close to her has commented and liked the post….but not her mother…who is too busy getting pissed with someone half her age! Jeez no wonder these older two want nothing to do with her!!
It was a beautiful photoshoot. So like her Dad.
Her slag of a mother will be too bitter to leave a nice comment. bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It's taken me a few days to pluck up courage to say this though I have touched on it a few times the past 3 years on here. I was reported to the police for sex offences against my grandchildren by my ex daughter in law one morning. I received a call from the police at 5.45pm asking me to contact them. I did straight away and was asked to go in either that evening or if I wanted a legal representative then in the morning. Knowing full well I was Innocent and that I was suffering from anxiety I needed to get it over and done with. By 6.30 I was having my rights being read to me under caution by 2 police officers from a neighbouring county. After an hour of being asked constant questions the police officers whole demeanour changed and it soon became apparent it was malicious accusations. I was there for 3 hours and when I left the police officers spoke to my husband asking him to ensure I would not be left alone as they were concerned for my mental wellbeing. I trained staff in safeguarding so I recognised what they were asking however with all my experience there was no way I could make up lies if I had to as the same questions were repeated many times throughout. You have to have a very good memory to remember what you have all ready said if you are lying. The whole process took 3 weeks to draw to a conclusion that my ex daughter in law made everything up. This was nearly 6 years ago, i lost all my grandchildren and I still can not go out in my home town, work or visit somewhere further a field on my own as gossip soon spread and people say there's no smoke without fire. It has affected me deeply and I am tearful now as I remember everything.

The reason I'm admitting this is I can not see the police not doing anything. They would have had skanky in for questioning as soon as it was reported by which ever body but it would be under confidentiality and the papers not being allowed to report it as it's an ongoing case. They will also not keep F4J i formed due to confidentiality. Unlike Skanky I still can not show my face even though I am innocent as I am not a psycho like her. She believes that her behaviour is normal and why should she change. She will just try and outsmart people by covering up more. Thinking back to my own interview and I am confident the police tried to trip me up and skanky is not that intelligent to out wit them under those circumstances ( just sitting in the room and having the tape recorder switched on was enough to send me into a panic attack). She is also not good at remembering her lies. I think things are happening behind the scenes and it's tic tok time for Skanky.

I hope all this has made sense.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
This is would make sense as KH appears to reside in Surrey as he posts days out from round that area … and he would have initially made application to his local court when denied contact , so I think that’s why it would be there ?
Weirdly, I have mutual friends in common with both KH and AR 😱 I’m not suggesting KH or AR are friends though, I don’t know if they are or they’re not. I think I have mentioned previously that KH and I shared an employer some years ago, so I did know of him. AR, again he was often in gyms etc where I live and have acquaintances in common with them so I have met him a few times. Anyway don’t want to dox myself by saying too much more, but yes, I’m Surrey. I think KH is in Pepworth now. Alex is originally from Aldershot.

(sorry I realised I went off on a tangent above)

Reactions: 36
I think the fact she is out getting pissed while her kids sit at home in crisis, says a lot about how callous and heartless she is. And makes me think even more about what she is capable of (like the F4J allegations...maybe they're all true)

Any decent parent I know drops everything to be there for their kids in a crisis...not her. She couldn't care less.
I don’t think she sees it this way. In her head she is thinking ‘I am here to make money for my family’, ‘I am here and not with my kids anyway’ ‘it doesn’t matter what I do while I am here cos I am not with my kids anyway’.
She is unable to see a bigger picture. She moves from one day to the next and self justifies this way:

Reactions: 31
That creepy bloke who's been on Loose women and had plastic surgery to look like KP is following Bunny. This is a guy who has been lobbing accusations at Kieran and Michelle recently :sick:
That's weird. Kieran also follows Bunny and vice versa. Hope he's seen this. That guy could have bad intentions, he really shouldn't be able to contact Bunny

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.