Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates loosing,she needs to be centre stage she keeps over talking,I think Chloe is tolerating her she seems pissed off with her .

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That's weird. Kieran also follows Bunny and vice versa. Hope he's seen this. That guy could have bad intentions, he really shouldn't be able to contact Bunny
I saw on Insta once he was slagging off K&M, seemed liked he'd had a few drinks, also not very literate. Reminded me of posts back in the day.....just before kids were taken.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What you see in the Wish shop online...🤔🧐 xxx ...

Resizer_17060476525061.jpg

What you get 😅😅😅🫢 x...

Resizer_17060476217981.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2709947she looks so dirty and grubby, those scabby lips and botched nostrils, the alligator skin and those felt pen eyebrows 😬 and why is her nose looking so fat and blobby 🤣
After she had that eye lift, followed by a facelift and her eyebrows were at an unnatural spock angle, I really thought she would get them sorted eventually when they faded. But no, she has kept these weird eyebrows on top of eyebrows for some reason. For someone so obsessed with their appearance I'm amazed she goes around looking like this. It's not exactly a good advert for her brow technicians. Like anyone is going to say "I really want kp eyebrows". Weird as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So, this coked-up has-been slag is spending tonight playing puerile games on tik tok basically begging people to like her. What a sad, empty life you have Skank. You’re eyes look like pissholes in the snow and you‘re grinding and gyrating like some slack old aunty at a wedding. You are a 45-year-old mother, have you no shame?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Chloe said they both have the same business partner
hmmmm interesting description for Darth Jeyda?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Chloe wants her out of there! ASAP!! She looks so uncomfortable!
Even if, and it’s a big if, you were to ignore the child, pet and money ‘concerns’, (understatement I know!) she is just an attention seeking loudmouth gobshite! Chloe can see it for herself now. 🤣🤣🤣. Good Luck Chloe! 🫡

Reactions: 34
After she had that eye lift, followed by a facelift and her eyebrows were at an unnatural spock angle, I really thought she would get them sorted eventually when they faded. But no, she has kept these weird eyebrows on top of eyebrows for some reason. For someone so obsessed with their appearance I'm amazed she goes around looking like this. It's not exactly a good advert for her brow technicians. Like anyone is going to say "I really want kp eyebrows". Weird as duck
But they're BIGGGGER than everyone's else's .....and therefore make everyone look at ME ME ME!. I don't think she cares she looks like the offspring of Spock and Ming.....with Grant and Phil on the chest!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg she's so much more drunk than the rest of them, just blabbering on over the top of chloe, making a fool of herself. They're almost pathetic but she's even more tragic, like a drunk mum that's wasted in a party

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Even if, and it’s a big if, you were to ignore the child, pet and money ‘concerns’, (understatement I know!) she is just an attention seeking loudmouth gobshite! Chloe can see it for herself now. 🤣🤣🤣. Good Luck Chloe! 🫡
The thing is, she invited her in. She's like a Vampire who won't leave until she's sucked all the bottles (and other things!) Dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not very often I back a Geordie but tonight’s one of those nights.
Toon toon take the witch doon.
Chloe is rubbing her nose in it by keep winning.
skank trying not to look bothered
Chloe seems like she’s had her fill

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She gets battered by the press and her exes
Chloe said get the violin out 🤣
Chloe also shouted your life! When KP said she was gonna tell a joke

She hates her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Well she’s not with anyone else at Chloe’s tonight and I’ve just discovered Jess is in London at a football match, so she didn’t travel with her, has Skank really gone away on her own 🤔
Just before the live cut out earlier there was another girl on the sofa with her. Don't know who it was though...

Reactions: 7
KP says she fancies anton off love island
But she said there's someone else she's after...
She's 'single and someone has got her twinkle' apparently 🤣🤣
duck me she's trying to sing again

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.